Jennifer Aniston Leaves Sunset at Sunrise

Jennifer Aniston Leaves Sunset at Sunrise

Jennifer Aniston and a friend leave Sunset Towers in West Hollywood early in the morning on Tuesday.

The 39-year-old actress’ dog, Norman, reportedly dislikes her new boyfriend John Mayer. “It’s funny because John likes dogs but for some reason Norman has taken a disliking to him. Jennifer dotes on Norman,” a source said.

“She treats him like a child but she’s got to the point where she’s had to keep him out of the way if John is around. Jennifer has been reassuring John her beloved pet doesn’t hate him, but just needs to learn to trust him.”

10+ more pics of Jennifer Aniston leaving Sunset at sunrise…

jennifer aniston sunset towers 1
jennifer aniston sunset towers 10
jennifer aniston sunset towers 2
jennifer aniston sunset towers 3
jennifer aniston sunset towers 4
jennifer aniston sunset towers 5
jennifer aniston sunset towers 6
jennifer aniston sunset towers 7
jennifer aniston sunset towers 8
jennifer aniston sunset towers 9

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All

So if she has to chose, who’s her pick — Norman or the Pisser?

Who is that weird-looking friend, Jared?

The incredible edward! @ 07/22/2008 at 8:54 am

Hahahaha!
It’s amazing how JJ is playing with you all… another Jen thread to compete with the Jolie-Pitt’s

Let the hit-count begin!!

............ @ 07/22/2008 at 8:55 am

Jill said she was going to work but look where she is and who shes talking about

Who writes this stuff? Good grief.

LOL I can see the tabloid headlines now:

WHY JOHN LEFT JEN: “SHE LOVED NORMAN MORE THAN ME.”

Thanks for the pics. She’s a lovely person.

You are full of talent and wisdom. I am such a big fan of you since last year. Wish everything goes well for you. Can you do me one favor? just tell me is it you on 【W e a l t h y L o v e s】? I love that photo you without… there.

I do love Angelina but I would still like to see Jennifer happy. When is the last time we saw her smile.

anonymous @ 07/22/2008 at 9:08 am

And this is news why?

anonymous @ 07/22/2008 at 9:08 am

And this is news why?

lmfao!

even the dog can sense that they’re faking it.

tondogirl @ 07/22/2008 at 9:20 am

ugly fugly chinny chin chin….manho meets the ho !!!!

that dog knows that these fugly fakers are both losers …

she is looking good. Love the “new” hair… : )
Jill, i don’t think i know that friend of hers…and i now a lot of them. So i find difficult that Jared knows who she is.

Well, on other Jennifer news, and this is kinda cute:
………………………………………………………..

John Mayer Discusses Aniston In Concert!

On Friday night (July 18th), my roommate and I went to see John Mayer in Tinley Park, IL. Halfway through the set, he broke out into a weird John-Mayer-style rant. The following is a brief paraphrase:

“I used to be mean, and witty, and I had lots of smart lines. Then, one day, I met someone. And I was mad because I had lots of new lines, really smart lines that I wanted to use. But I found myself walking up to this person’s door, and I thought, hey! I might really care about this person. And now I find myself sort of responsible for the future of this person.”

I’m not sure if he said “emotional future” or just “future” – but “future” was mentioned, nonetheless. Then he started playing “I Don’t Trust Myself With Loving You.”

Also, The Red Eye (NY Post of Chicago) wrote this this morning: “Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer spent the weekend in Chicago as a part of a stop for Mayer’s summer tour. The couple stayed at the Peninsula and had a pretty low-key weekend. Mayer performed in Tinley Park on Friday night, and Saturday he and Aniston dined at Mia Francesca.”

Always choose your dog over your man!
Dogs can sense a persons character, Jennifer should trust Norman’s opinion!
John Mayer must be a wrong’un!

Oh, John. Those two are amazing together.

When is the last time we saw her smile.

Lately, since she started dating John she smiles a lot.

PardyHardy @ 07/22/2008 at 9:37 am

She treats her dog like her child because she’ll probably never have one of her own.

Where did you get your infor from – the fly on the wall?? Who knows that this is really true. JJ could be writing fiction now like all the other taloids.

Jared, it’s such a treat to see pictures of her. She’s such a lovely person.

I really do hope her and John last; they make a smoking hot couple.

aww I love her! she’s beautiful!!!
thanks Jared!!

i love her before the haters show up ruining this thread i just want to say i love jenn she is classy,beautiful and seem like a good person and is a good actress i just love her movies and she is a good comedian and she is funny always good to see her pictures

She looks great! I’m loving the hair.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All