Britney Spears is a Comete Cutie

Britney Spears is a Comete Cutie

Britney Spears catches a departing flight out of JFK airport in New York City en route to her home in Los Angeles on Thursday afternoon.

The 26-year-old pop princess, who was accompanied by her father Jamie, has been toting around her favorite Louis Vuitton’s “Comete” Handbag in Shimmer.

Everybody’s been wondering why Britney has been mic’d and camera crews have been following her around. JustJared.com can confirm that Brit‘s team has been chronicling her comeback on camera and bits and pieces will be shown via her official websites, including BritneySpears.com (launching later this month).

10+ pictures inside of Comete cutie Britney Spears

• Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 10/02/2008 at 4:06 pm

the aids is really starting to show.

Britney rocks @ 10/02/2008 at 4:15 pm

Hay guys! I make fun of Britney Spears online and dedicate every minute of my life ridiculing her while she makes millions. I call her her fat but here I am sitting on my ass behind my computer typing this out right now…all alone.
Am I cool yet? ^_^

SHE’S IN TOTALLY SHAPE RIGHT NOW.. I’M TOTALLY JEALOUS…

NancI Black @ 10/02/2008 at 4:17 pm

She looks great !!! Her body is Rocken. Wonder if she works out alot? I

SHE LOOKS SO HOT. LOVE HER. WOMANIZER ROCKS!!!

newport beach, 92660 @ 10/02/2008 at 4:44 pm

#1— WTF?

newport beach, 92660 @ 10/02/2008 at 4:51 pm

How in the FUUCKING world does it look like she has aids???

britney's bitch @ 10/02/2008 at 4:54 pm

All you fat ass haters are such **** bags. Yall probably sitting on your ass all day eating potato chips cause you have no life. It must suck being jealous of a cleb you never met, huh? Pathetic *****!!!

looking GREAT as usual!!!
she must be tired,but still hot!!
hope you’re havind a good and safe flight Britney!!
and i can’t wait to her official website to lunch,will be amazing to see her videos!

you people who hate her are fuckers.

Snowwhite @ 10/02/2008 at 6:05 pm

OMG…again that bag and that shoes…Peopleeee lets organize charity show for Britney…we must buy her new one….poor Britney…

Gasol_fan16 @ 10/02/2008 at 7:07 pm

I wonder what brand of jeans she has on?? I seriously want a pair! Britney is fit and trim again. She looks great!

Looks like K-mart pants.
How much do 3 or 4 bodyguards, a cop and her dad cost per trip???
Nobody is gonna bug her, and she sure ain’t going NO where to smoke anything….

she really come back

Damn that girl is ugly!

#1 That was hilarious ;)

brit seems kind of cuh-razy, but i like that! :)

i don’t know how anyone can be a celebrity anymore and be completely normal.

nice jeans! i’d hit it

Britney's dad rocks @ 10/03/2008 at 8:54 am

I think Britney’s dad should write a book on ‘how to turn kids around’.. since his wife wrote one on ‘How to screw up your kids life? ‘

He has been a good influence for sure.. Good for ya’ Britney.

she looks like a pilled out *****.
she makes millions of dollars but still has cellulite ,a fat ass and horrible acne…meanwhile i actually work for a living ,have nice skin and am not fat…maybe having money sucks…hmmm i can go where i want without constant supervision but i didnt end up in the looney bin…oh yeah she had her children taken away too… wow shes a great person!

I have always loved watching here dance, jealous that I cann’t move like that, to be young again. Who is the good looking guy with the shades beside her? I wouldn’t mind having him as my bodyguard.

leave her alone , how does anyone look after a long flight? but her shawl is gorgeous!! minnie rose is the label, does anyone know where to purchase , i called several stores but all were sold out!
desperate