Brad Pitt: My Motorcycle Helmet is My Anonymity

Brad Pitt: My Motorcycle Helmet is My Anonymity

Brad Pitt keeps semi-hidden while riding around his motorcycle in Hollywood on Thursday (January 8).

In the latest issue of W, the 45-year-old actor said that his motorcycle helmet was his way of protecting his identity.

“This is my anonymity,” Brad told the mag. “With it, I’m just another a–hole on the streets.”

Looks like the helmet didn’t help him any this time!

If you haven’t already, check out this photo spread: Brad Pitt – “W” February 2009.

brad pitt motorcycle helmet 01
brad pitt motorcycle helmet 02
brad pitt motorcycle helmet 03
brad pitt motorcycle helmet 04
brad pitt motorcycle helmet 05
brad pitt motorcycle helmet 06

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All
lakers fan in boston @ 01/08/2009 at 4:53 pm

brad pitt is a such a *****
and btw u look like an ******* on that motorcycle
team aniston

Where my people at?

Miss seeing them.

HAHAHA mid-life crisis XD

that motorcycle does not look like comfortable ride. anyone ever ride one of those?

Sweet looking machine!

first and last post @ 01/08/2009 at 5:00 pm

am I first??? gotcha haters and trolls.

because a gold helmet with a completely transparent shield is the best way to be anonymous

first and last post @ 01/08/2009 at 5:01 pm

oh phooey, far from being first. Hi to all the JP fans and special greetings to the menage a trois.

Even without the helmet, you are still another a-hole in the streets.
Anonimity my ass!
you can clearly see who it is, and that bike itself draws attention to him.

That is one hot looking bike! I wonder if it’s custom?

luvangie4ever @ 01/08/2009 at 5:02 pm

would love to see pics of his beautiful significant other.

Happy at the beach @ 01/08/2009 at 5:04 pm

Lakers fan in Boston. #1 you are an idiot-the Lakers suck and #2-Team Aniston? How 4 years ago of you. Move on now. Brad hasn’t been with Jen for almost 5 years now. I really think the rivalry is over. She seems to have a new guy again and Brad has a family now. And, he and the bike look hot.

shakiy @ 01/08/2009 at 4:56 pm

Try again, SNAKEY.
hahahaha (lame)

It's ROBO bride @ 01/08/2009 at 5:05 pm

buckley @ 01/08/2009 at 5:01 pm

We rarely see Brad photographed on his cycle. Yet we constantly see photos of Tom, Suri and Katie. Gee. Maybe TomKat should take some lessons in how to find privacy.

Passing Through @ 01/08/2009 at 5:06 pm

Brad’s not looking to thrilled with his stalkers…

just saying @ 01/08/2009 at 5:11 pm

Brad must be on his way to “check in” with Aniston. lol..lol..lol..

a total fan @ 01/08/2009 at 5:13 pm

He looks amazing on that machine !!!

Brad is on his way to see his “sweetheart”

i wish tomkat would walk around with helmets on…:)

Happy B-Day to Z! :-) and Brad’s looking good – I wonder if he’s done filming IB – b/c how I wish he’d shaved that mustache/goatee but then again, last year he was smoking hot and had a goatee!

Papa Pitt is looking mighty fine and the bike is not bad either. Happy Birthday Zahara!!!!

Good day Neleh here. Im excited 4 2night haha. Booo yahhh…
Happy Birthday Frenchy.
Hey FALP& Hey Pt..Muaah,Im in& out.
I love seeing him on a bike..

It is Papa Pitt’s sweetheart Birthday, Princess Zee. Yeah!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All