Joe Jonas & Camilla Belle: Sunday Day Out!

Joe Jonas & Camilla Belle: Sunday Day Out!

Joe Jonas and his girlfriend Camilla Belle enjoy a Sunday day out at Larchmont Village taking in lunch at Cafe du Village in Los Angeles on Sunday (February 22).

The pair recently had another date in the meat-packing district of New York City last week. And if you missed it, Camilla had a stunning spread in GQ magazine!

10+ pictures inside of Joe Jonas & Camilla Belle Larchmont lovers…

joe jonas camilla belle larchmont lovers 01

• DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All
SHOWSTOPPER @ 02/23/2009 at 4:47 pm

they look related!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love them together! ahh camilla is gorgeous

He has no junk, you can’t see anything in those TIGHT pants. I’d be worried if I was Camilla.

i think they’re serious nd they’re going public slowlyyy

ew he’s so hairy!
hair everywhere yuck

They really do look ALOT alike. They can just look at each other and it is the same as if they are looking in the mirror. Guess that works for them.

Also, the Jonas’ brothers are not very tall… I think Nick is 5’5″ and Joe is 5’7″

I feel bad if these two have kids. That kid is going to be nothing but eyebrows!! Its strange that they also happen to look related :-/

lalalalalalalalalalalalalalala @ 02/23/2009 at 6:39 pm

I personally think she’s using him for fame. And she needs to take her trashy ass back to wherever she came from (Y) or she can go out with Robert, it suits her more. Plus, no, she isnt pretty she looks like a 45 year old with bad taste, and The only thing I can see what Joe would see in her is himself. He needs someone better, or open his eyes to the fact SHES only using him for fame. And its very obvious too, I hope she doesnt get far.

:D

HAHAH I love how their guitarist, John Taylor, is there with them. I personally am happy for them but I am not a fan of Camilla. I mean she looks so OLD for just being 21 or 22 however old.

doubledisaster @ 02/23/2009 at 7:58 pm

looks to me like he is trying to look prettier than her! camilla deserves someone better than joe. he’s a loser!

lakers fan in boston @ 02/23/2009 at 8:21 pm

altho i find it disturbing how much they look alike….
i think she’s looking really cute
loved the outfit
the eyebrows still distract me but ima try 2 get over that
she really is pretty girl

gabby garbowsky @ 02/23/2009 at 8:41 pm

I love Joe SO MUCH but, camilla is USING his fame. AND HE’S GOT HIS EYES CLOSE!!! POOR JOE.
AND ABOUT CAMILLA, SHE LOVES THE ATTENTION FROM THE PAPARAZZIES.
AND WHEN JOE IS WITH HER, HE’S NOT THE SAME. AND I THINK THAT HE LOOKS….BORED
AND ITS TRUE! THEY LOOK ALIKE ¬¬

HONESTLY…. JOMILLA SUCK.

AND IM TRYING TO LIKE THEM, BUT IS IMPOSSIBLE. @

Isn’t she a little old for him?

i support Joe and whoever he dates, and i think everyone should so its easier on him and his brothers. they dont need the added stress of all the girls going “KILL THE GIRLFRIEND, KILL THE GIRLFRIEND”. They look pretty cute together, they do look very much alike, but i guess it doesnt really matter. Why would you wish joes single? so YOU can date him? thats a little selfish… all three boys are going to date, theres nothing you can do about it, i just hope they find the right girls, and i dont think shes the one for him…not because i dislike her, she just isnt right for him from what i see.

i just hate how he wasn’t allowed to go out in public with Taylor and then he’s always seen out and about with Camilla. Like come on, what’s wrong with this management? Is it because she’s older? plz………

Sick, sick, sick, sick, sick.

leave them alone!!!! it’s their life, if camila is dating a guy that is 3 years younger than her, it’s because he probably is a lot more mature than all of you idiots who keep saying they look alike!!!! and what, are girls not supposed to have eyebrows anymore????!!!

i’m a jb fan, and i support joe and every decision he ever makes, so just leave them alone!!!! they look great together!!!!

They’re gonna have VERY HAIRY kids

they have the same eyebrows

i agree with the first comment
but then again the JONAS family
is really religous so i dont know

wow, I really like Camilla Belle at the moment. She’s so pretty.

Pollywaffle @ 02/24/2009 at 5:15 am

Ok,
I have 2 say. I dont think they r dating.
They dont have much proof, they could just be friends?!?
They have alot ov pics of her and Rober Pattison, She looks alot happier around him, Joe looks more in pain to be around her if yuu ask me.
Anyone agree with me?!?
**Im not favouring anyone btw**

I feel bad for joe but i think camilla loves the attention.

apparently this is getting serious because they are starting to get public bit by bit..oh well..i agree that they do look a like however as long as they are happy its all good.lol

Whachagunnadoboutit @ 02/24/2009 at 11:33 am

this girl is NOT pretty, who are you guys kidding with all the photoshopping

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All