Kristen Bell & Dax Shepard: Breakfast with a Buddy

Kristen Bell & Dax Shepard: Breakfast with a Buddy

Newly engaged couple Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard walk back to their car hand in hand after having breakfast with a friend on Saturday (February 6) in Los Angeles.

The 29-year-old actress, who wore her favorite Hunter rain boots, gave photogs a closer look at her rock – nice going, Dax!

Kristen and Dax are apparently big fans of DVR – Dax tweeted last week that their box was holding “2 celeb rehabs, 3 J[ersey] Shores and 4 Idols,” calling their collection of saved shows “a bounty not seen since King Solomon’s mines.” Ha!

kristen bell dax shepard breakfast 01

• Watch Mel Gibson talk about Shia LaBeouf - Gossip Cop
  • Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

++Logan++ @ 02/07/2010 at 1:26 am

they’re cute together

Dax is a nice guy, he just need to change his looks. :)

santabarbra @ 02/07/2010 at 2:31 am

yuck he watches a lot of bad tv

she shall remain nameless @ 02/07/2010 at 3:09 am

How come his hair is in a ponytail? It makes him look like a kid. But glad to see Kristin happy.

Kristen works with so many great guys. The whole package. Jason Dohring, Teddy Dunn, Zachary Quinto, Francis Capra, even Michael Muhney and Ken Marino! Yet, she had to go for this one, didn’t she?

I can’t stand this dude.
Most annoying ***** ever and a seriously sh!tty actor.
Only got where he is from his connections.
And she is pretty annoying too, except she can kind of act.

@4 – cause he’s a huge Pebbles Flintstone fan, that’s why so do we call Kristen, Bam Bam?

I think he’s just a big goofball and makes her laugh. Either way she’s awesome and her career is moving up. They’re adorable together.

Dax Shepard….interesting choice….I am puzzled…to each his own!

haha, Ew said that by accepting to marry him, she litterally “jumped the shark” !!!! That made my day. I really can’t see what she sees in him, he looks so… I dunno, stupid ??

Ok, so he’s no Zac Efron, but looks aren’t everything, and they make a cute couple.

Huh?? What the hell is she doing with him? She can do so much better than that douche bag.

CanadaGirl @ 02/07/2010 at 11:14 am

Physically, he’s not a bad looking guy. He has a very nice face, and he’s tall, but the hair *ack* the clothes *ick*
I don’t see this relationship lasting too long.

@Shurly:
Oh come on, don’t be a *****. Looks isn’t everything, and he isn’t ugly. He just needs a haircut.

for some reason i think he’s cute and they make a cute couple

I ‘ve been trying to remember who he is for hours……….
Now , I remembered! He is the Zathura guy:)

remember da truth @ 02/07/2010 at 2:02 pm

All you guys care about is LOOKS??? Hello, wonder how many unhappy relationships you’ll burn through. Sounds like when some redneck extolls the virtues of her man by saying, “he doesn’t beat me, he comes home every night….”

remember da truth @ 02/07/2010 at 2:03 pm

I love when Kristen Bell is on Craig Ferguson’s show after Letterman. They are great together, very funny and cute.

Of course you don’t see what she sees in him because you don’t KNOW him, my God, so many shallow shallow people on here, it makes me sad.

I like these two together. Dax seems like a smart guy actually. And Kristen is always a sweetheart :)

Kristen Bell grew up in the Upper Midwest and the Northeast U.S., but her blood must’ve thinned an awful lot since then. The low temp yesterday in L.A. was in the low 50s, yet Kristen’s bundled up enough for the Winter Olympics. What’s up with that?

@she shall remain nameless: I was about to say the same thing! Cute couple minus the ponytail..but whatever works for him

She is short and tiny spinner