Jessica Alba: Lunch Time for the Warren Family!

Jessica Alba: Lunch Time for the Warren Family!

Jessica Alba shares some quality time with her husband Cash Warren and their adorable daughter Honor as they head out for some lunch at Taverna restaurant on Sunday (October 3) in Brentwood, Calif.

Last week, the 29-year-old actress took some time off from being a mom to share a lunch with her own mom.

Jessica told British GQ that her post-baby body is not what it used to be. “My breasts are saggy, I’ve got cellulite, my hips are bigger… every actress out there is more beautiful than me.”

10+ pictures inside of Jessica Alba and her happy family…

jessica alba lunch time with the warren family 01
jessica alba lunch time with the warren family 02
jessica alba lunch time with the warren family 03
jessica alba lunch time with the warren family 04
jessica alba lunch time with the warren family 05
jessica alba lunch time with the warren family 06
jessica alba lunch time with the warren family 07
jessica alba lunch time with the warren family 08
jessica alba lunch time with the warren family 09
jessica alba lunch time with the warren family 10
jessica alba lunch time with the warren family 11
jessica alba lunch time with the warren family 12
jessica alba lunch time with the warren family 13

Charley Gallay/Getty

‘My hips are bigger’…are you kidding me? Her post baby body seems a lot skinnier then it was before. Ya gotta love celebrities complaining about their non existent issues!

chocolatecookie @ 10/04/2010 at 3:04 am

she looks like she needs to eat more..gain about 10lbs..learn to act or stop acting..and just stop being annoying overall..

true story @ 10/04/2010 at 3:45 am

wow she is so insecure… “every other actress out there is more beautiful than me” no wonder she is such a raging b!tch and tries to get pretty girls kicked off set.

commonsense @ 10/04/2010 at 4:11 am

When she says stuff like that it makes me hate her, it so disingenuous!

Jessica alba in GQ 2010 she’s amazing .. incredible hot !

And haters , All girls .. The reason for jealousy .. Loooooooool

Arrogant and talentless.

Beautiful family!

Well then she should never have had a kid then, suck it up Jess and get some liposuction like the rest of the world when they don’t like their body’s, and I think you can afford it girl……

Lilakoi Moon @ 10/04/2010 at 10:06 am

WTF?! She looks very skinny to me. She’s talking like it was a sacrifice for her to have that baby! Aww poor you, Jessica! She cares more about her damn BODY than her child, GEEZ. How selfish. And what does she mean “every actress out there is more beautiful than me”?!?! To me, it’s like she’s saying that before she used to think she was better looking than every other actress in Hollywood. She’s just showing her shallow side with those statements. Ugh. I never liked her.

ON YOUTUBE: EU, “DOING DA BUTT.” HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOVE,
U PARTY ANIMAL!!!!!!! HAHAHAAHA

Stop Wasting Life @ 10/04/2010 at 10:43 am

I just think she’s trying to be humble. She knows she’s beautiful. Her baby is gorgeous and her husband is handsome. She nees to start working more often in films again. She has a blessed life. Of course if she really believes all those bad things about her body she has a body dysmorphia complex.

WhatWillTheNeigborsSay? @ 10/04/2010 at 10:50 am

she said this **** because she want’s so hear that she looks beautiful and pretty and her body is perfect.. This sounds fake to me. She has no self-confidence.

@Stop Wasting Life: I agree. I think it is refreshing that a celebrity would admit insecurities and tell the truth of the post baby body. Most celebrities come out perky and toned and chalk it up to yoga rather than plastic surgery. It is charming and endearing that such a beautiful actress would admit these common worries to women. Although it is not quite a “sacrifice of motherhood”. The altering that occurs after birthing a child is one that gifts the woman with the ability to rise above the mire of the corporeal world, ideally.

this site didn’t include the rest of her quote. she goes on to talk about how she loves her body anyway.

jeez….you people are never pleased. if she says she doesnt like her body you guys call her “fake” or “insecure” but if she said she was hot and had the best body you would call her a stuck up. i think she’s just trying to be humble.

Wow, Honor here is really a monkey! ah-ah!

@Stop Wasting Life:
I just think she’s trying to be humble.
***********************************
I think you are right.

Jessica is a nice person. I agree with those who say, she is just trying to be humble.

she could stop talkin all time about her look and body. She has nothing smart to say.. always the same sh.i.t.

‘My hips are bigger’…are you kidding me? Her post baby body seems a great deal skinnier then it was before. Ya gotta love celebrities complaining about their non existent issues!

I’ve genuinely discovered out a lot reading this web page. Obviously quite excellent material right here. Content comparable to this help make this weblog internet site worth coming again to for even extra details