Brad Pitt: 'World War Z' in Cornwall!

Brad Pitt: 'World War Z' in Cornwall!

Brad Pitt wears a hoodie on the set of his latest movie, World War Z, on Thursday (August 4) in Falmouth, Cornwall, England.

The 47-year-old actor, along with several extras, shot a scene aboard a boat covered with fake snow.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Brad Pitt

The action-horror flick centers around a U.N. representative who writes a report while interviewing survivors in the wake of a zombie war.

“The scale of the production is enormous,” Cornish resident Henry Davies, who’s playing a U.S. Navy pilot in the film, told the BBC.

10+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt filming World War Z in Cornwall…

brad pitt world war cornwall 01
brad pitt world war cornwall 02
brad pitt world war cornwall 03
brad pitt world war cornwall 04
brad pitt world war cornwall 05
brad pitt world war cornwall 06
brad pitt world war cornwall 07
brad pitt world war cornwall 08
brad pitt world war cornwall 09
brad pitt world war cornwall 10
brad pitt world war cornwall 11

Michael Buckner/Getty

348 Responses to “Brad Pitt: 'World War Z' in Cornwall!”

Pages: « 18 9 10 11 12 13 [14] Show All

1. 326
    busted Says:

@briseis:

NOPE I try to avoid HP as much as possible.

I’m telling you that is the bottomline. These fools want Brad with Aniston.
    and the funny thing is when I saw pictures of them together which to be honest were not that frequent. Brad was not working that much when he and she was married. He too 2 years off. And when he was dating her he only did a few films worth remembering. Fight Club. After that he starting making ****** films. Got better right when they split. Sorry she was not what you can call a creative influence. Which is why the freaks make video of Aniston and Brad using pictures after he left her because they can’t find that many pictures of them together.. Brad’s movie premiers were few and far between. And her premiers were not the EVENTs.. well only of Brad was there.

But yeah the hags want Brad.. and these stupid polls just proves how her fans are stuck in the past.. the JP fans are living in the present and looking forward to the future.

I just shake my head at the thought that they actually think this man would leave his family.. the woman he loves and their children to go back to what??

They need to put their hopes and dreams in JustJen now.. because Aniston and Brad is never going to happen. That ship has sailed.. and Brad has said many times that he does not look or go backwards.

Thank goodness for Angie. Giving this man a life and a future to live for.

OK..the JPs are in London at a matinee of Wicked with the children..

2. 327
    bdj Says:

Happy Birthday to Maddox

thet.org/healthlinks/cambodia-rural-healthcare-partnership/

The project focus is for NHS Education South Central to provide staff who would benefit educationally to MJP to help with the development and improvement of health services for this rural population; linking over time with secondary care services in the town of Battambang The health priorities of MJP are linked to the Millennium Development Goals, in line with their partnership with United Nations Development Programme and Millennium Promise.

The project has identified the following priority areas of action identified from assessment visits to the area; discussion with Commune Chiefs; health officials and MJP.

3. 328
    bdj Says:

What’s up Weng. Happy Saturday

4. 329
    reiko Says:

@bdj:
    I hope Angie is taking notes for Maleficent. I think it would be a great role for her!

5. 330
    bdj Says:

I’m not much on drama but reading through this thread from last night was mighty entertaining.

6. 331
    bdj Says:

They keep trying to make Ryan Reynolds the next Brad. Ole boy is already copying Brad’s look. As well as making Jason Bateman, Baby Jane’s buddy, the next best thing. JMO

Friday Box Office Goes ‘Ape’ Rising To $19M And $50M Weekend; Ryan Reynolds Flops Again: ‘Change-Up’ Sinking To $4.5M/$13M

7. 332
    lurker Says:

thanks bdj, so brad angie and kids are having fun,sucks for haters and tabs,hopefully new pics soon

8. 333
    Rose Says:

To the haters, I am a fan of B&A because of the way they live their life. First, most of us has done things in our youth that we are not proud of, but we mature and change, just like Angie.
    B&A got together because they had similar goals, like wanting a big family and helping other less fortunate. They adopted 3 children who would be living in poverty and gave them the best life anyone would hope for. They are hoping these children will go back to their birth land when they grow up and make a difference.
    We have not heard anything about B&A getting drunk at bars and acting a fool, they are all about family. Brad wanted kids his x wife did not, I believe he was right to find someone who had the same goals as himself. Remember, when brad had his first bio child he was 42 yo. Also, there were stories long before Brad met Angie that there were trouble in that marriage. It’s 6 going on 7 years, stop hating on B&A . IMO b
    Brad loves Angie and Angie loves Brad and they are both devoted to their family.

9. 334
    anustin Says:

trollnistons heheheeheh…fcked up again.

10. 335
    Observer2 Says:

Yeah, this picture is so weird of Brad and Angelina inside the after party during the SFF:

And about the others, umm, Brad and Angelina are in the frame of most pictures, not far from each other. How dare they socialize and talk to others while the other is doing the same.

You heard it here first.

11. 336
    Passing Through Says:

OT -
    I see Jared has the first full-length picture of Anne Hathaway that Warners released. If I were in the marketing dept at Warners…I’d stop while I was behind. They’re not generating any good buzz for this flick by releasing these pix of Annie in her Catwoman gear. She looks ridiculous and miscast. The fanboys are having a meltdown. Maybe Nolan has decided to turn Catwoman, sorry, I meant Selena Kyle, into a sexless automaton instead. The fanboys will just have to hope that her role and screentime in the movie is as minor as both Katie Holmes’ and Maggie Gyllenhaal’s. I’m sure they’ll still see the movie in record numbers, but if they want to express their ire – giving Warners money and making hte movie a hit ain’t exactly the way to do it.

12. 337
    Lara Says:

————————————-New Thread—————————————

13. 338
    bizzy bee Says:

the only thing Hathaway has going for her in this movie is the teeth. she have a mouth full of it that’s cat like. casting her in action flex is like casting monkey face in action what a joke. the movie executive don’t think fans are smart enough to figure out these things as long as I’m not spending a dime to see, read, or support, any of it. i only go to the movies when it’s the royal couple. if it not on TV then oh well.

i was watching television with my granny some years ago their wear all these blond hair actresses in the movie it was confusing to her, all of a sudden my grandmother got loud, she said if i see one more blond twirling her hair, i will scream they all look alike. thought it was so funny. they all did look alike.

14. 339
    Passing Through Says:

# 293 Jen @ 08/06/2011 at 3:32 am
    # 298 longtimelurker @ 08/06/2011 at 7:01 am
    This thing with Orchid was being discussed long after I went to bed last night, so here’s my two cents worth for people who don’t know what happenend – It was pointed out to me by another poster here that Orchid had posted a comment saying she was Lanorchid on JJB. I went back and found the post that was pointed out to me. At the same time this other person asked me was she the only one who thought Orchid and Voe was the same person. I concurred. Neither of us said anything for weeks. Then Orchid started one of her anti-Obama tirades, multiple people (including the person who pointed out her post to me) asked her to take her political discussion to a political site. Me being me cut to the chase and said cut the crap and BTW you’re not fooling anyone with the multiple names. Others chimed in and said they’d seen the post, too, and had also suspected she was Voe and questioned why she felt the need to post under muliple name. Orchid vociferously denied the allegations…and has been whining about it every since. This was probably 2 or 3 months ago. I dropped the matter – and so did every one else, but every time Orchid makes one of her infrequent appearances here she feels the need to bring this up. Frankly the only person who’s stuck on stupid here is Orchid. Everybody else got over it and moved on long ago. There is such a thing as protesting too much. Generally I ignore her posts as long as she doesn’t mention my name…but she did it again when she showed up yesterday and now she seems to think this is junior high everybody else here should choose sides here so we can form cliques and have a dance-off to Beat It. I’m not going to apologize for something I think she’s lying about, so she either needs to get over it and ignore me like I HAD been ignoring her or she can pucker up and kiss my ass. Those are her two options. I was obviously willing to let the matter go because it’s no skin off my nose. So the ball is in Orchid’s court – get over it or pucker up.

15. 340
    Orchid Says:

339 Passing Through @ 08/06/2011 at 5:37 pm
    ——-
    Another poster said that? Who? I’ve never posted that I’m lanorchid. Put another way, that post does not exist!
    In case I’m not getting through to you, here it is again: That post does NOT exist!
    What? You went back and found that post? How can you find a post that does not exist? What is wrong with you? Maybe you gossip too much!
    Okay, find that post and I’ll apologize to you. Unlike you, I find it very easy to apologize when I’ve made a mistake.

16. 341
    Orchid Says:

311 Kitto @ 08/06/2011 at 10:00 am +14
    ——-
    Yes, Kitto, I have Andrew Morton’s book on Angelina and, yes, writers will do anything to sell their book. So will other people selling whatever they’re selling.

17. 342
    Orchid Says:

262 Orchid @ 08/05/2011 at 8:39 pm
    You’ll get an apology from me about the same time that I get one from BBOQ. Don’t turn purple waiting on it.
    ——-
    I have no idea who BBOQ is and, no, I won’t turn purple waiting for an apology from you because it’s very obvious you’re one of those who have a hard time apologizing when you’re wrong. It’s really not difficult.

18. 343
    Orchid Says:

287 dianad1968 @ 08/06/2011 at 2:11 am @Orchid:

#306

Oh boy. LOL. Ta ta.
    ——-
    Let me quote you (# 282): How freaking old are you? TWELVE!!!

19. 344
    Orchid Says:

288 Ridiculous Orchid @ 08/06/2011 at 2:19 am

@Orchid 298

Just so you know I have been thumbing your remarks down since you defended that narcisstic clown donald trump months ago. you thought the President was way out of line when he put that wind bag in his place.
    My disdain for you has nothing to do with your dislike for PT
    ——-
    You mean you thumb down posts without reading? That proves that you’re very or too emotional. I try hard to always use my head.
    I can’t remember what I said exactly about DT. I’m not sure I said ‘way out of line.’ I probably said ‘he went too far, imo.’ That sounds more like me. Hmmm, I wonder if you’re putting words in my mouth.
    If you’re interested in arguing about DT, and you can find the post you’re talking about, I will defend my opinion, to which I’m entitled. Of course, you’re entitled to yours.
    Yes, I’m disappointed in PT. She lied about me and isn’t big enough to apologize.
    I see you’re not using your screen name. Why? Own your posts!

20. 345
    Orchid Says:

339 Passing Through @ 08/06/2011 at 5:37 pm
    ——-
    Read your post (339). You’re rambling. Don’t bring others into this.
    You said you ignore my posts as long as I don’t mention your name. Well, I’m mentioning your name, PT!
    Fyi, I don’t use other names. I own my posts. I don’ hide behind made-up names. Stop making up stories. It’s so easy to find out the truth. Ask Jared. Ask lanorchid.

21. 346
    Orchid Says:

292 Jen @ 08/06/2011 at 3:32 am
    ——-
    That’s a very sweet post, Jen and thank you.
    Of course I intend to go on posting here in Jared’s site. I’ve been posting for a long time, but I’m not here every day.
    I don’t know about you, but I find it disturbing that somebody tells lies about me, and doesn’t have the decency to apologize when she found out she’s wrong. I know that she posts a lot and that you and others enjoy her posts and all the gossip, but she can’t be allowed to get away with telling lies.
    So, because posters appreciate PT, I should let her get away with telling lies about me? Let me tell you, she picked the wrong person!
    She is incapable of apologizing and I don’t really care about that. It just tells me about her.
    The thing is it seems to me that she insists on going on believing the nonsense she posted. That’s why I think she’s stubborn.
    Apologizing when you’ve blundered is the decent thing to do, and she blundered big time! voe, lanorchid and I are three separate posters, and I don’t use multiple names.
    No, we’re NOT both right, Jen! I/b> am right. She is wrong. It’s as simple as that!
    It started when voe said that your posts, how you are online, what you say, how you put things, etc., reflect how you are in real life. PT took the opposite view.
    I said that I believe, in my opinion, some people are totally the same in real life and on the net, and others want and manage to have different personalities.
    Then PT accused voe and me of being the same poster, and on top of that added a third name to us, lanorchid from jjb. She said voe, lanorchid and I are one and the same!

This is between PT and me.

22. 347
    Orchid Says:

292 Jen @ 08/06/2011 at 3:32 am
    Let me fix my post. Got the bolding wrong.

No, we’re NOT both right, Jen! I am right. She is wrong. It’s as simple as that!

This is between PT and me. It’s not that I NEED to be right. I AM right!
    PT told lies!

23. 348
    Orchid Says:

288 Ridiculous Orchid @ 08/06/2011 at 2:19 am
    ——-
    I’m trying to remember what else I said. I think I also said that, imo, he (BO) gave him (DT) way too much attention, and that it really wasn’t necessary.
    If I haven’t said this then, let me add now that I think the fact that BO gave DT so much attention proved that DT really annoyed him by going after BO’s birth certificate, forcing him to show it.

Pages: « 18 9 10 11 12 13 [14] Show All