Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Cirque du Soleil Inside Pics!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Cirque du Soleil Inside Pics!

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt take their little ones to see a performance of Cirque du Soleil’s Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour on Saturday (December 17) in Las Vegas.

The kids ate popcorn and sang and danced to some of the songs as they watched the performance!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie

Angelina sat with Maddox and Pax, while Brad stayed close with Zahara, Shiloh, Knox, and Vivienne.

The happy family was also spotted leaving together after the conclusion of the performance.

FYI: Brad celebrates his 48th birthday today – happy birthday, Brad!!

brad pitt angelina jolie cirque du soleil inside 01
brad pitt angelina jolie cirque du soleil inside 02
brad pitt angelina jolie cirque du soleil inside 03
brad pitt angelina jolie cirque du soleil inside 04
brad pitt angelina jolie cirque du soleil inside 05

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 713 » Show All

First! LOL!

Oh look the two youngest ones were there too… It looks loud

naturegirl @ 12/18/2011 at 1:39 pm

My favorite family

woman spanish @ 12/18/2011 at 1:40 pm

LOVELY!!!

I dont usually watch war movies but i cant wait to see this side of her work

I love the Jolie-Pitt

BerryBerry @ 12/18/2011 at 1:43 pm

Angie change Zarah hair style.

I am really enjoying how Brad is sitting with the little ones while Angie gets to watch (and possibly enjoy) the show with Maddox and Pax.

Happy Birthday to Papa Pitt. All six children are adorable.

Vegas baby

This is a nice picture of all of them out on an outing, i hope they all had fun

White Swan @ 12/18/2011 at 1:45 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MR. PITT

Vivienne looks so cute and paying much attention lol.
It’s sad that they have to be photographed every minute when they are out.

I AM MISERABLE IN NY I STEAL MY MAN AND NOW I HAVE TO SHARE HIM WITH HIS FRIENDS

Angelina loves mehe

HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear Brad {{hugs}}

of course all 6 kids were there. lol
This fam rolls together, baby.
They are so close & bonded & in love with eachother.
I am jelaous cause I dislike my family or at least I feel i do.

With No Apologies @ 12/18/2011 at 1:55 pm

Angie is a very talented lady i love t he Marie Claire article and i love the pictures….So her.

Awww how cute to see them all huddled together, what a gorgeous family.

Passing Through @ 12/18/2011 at 1:57 pm

I hope Daddy is gettin’ some on his b-day today…but it’s a shame that they can’t even take their kids to the Cirque show without someone papping them…

BRANGELINA ROCKS!!!! MORE POWER!!! I LOVE THE KIDS!!!

BRANGELINA ROCKS!!!! MORE POWER!!! I LOVE THE KIDS!!!

Justin Wants a FrontlaceWig @ 12/18/2011 at 2:00 pm

Beautiful Family!! love Zahara new hair-do
looks like BP had another Great birthday thanks to having a BETTER WIFE IN AJ.

Passing Through @ 12/18/2011 at 2:00 pm

Okay…I just snarked about someone papping them, but I do have to laugh at photo #1 – Brad and his 3 Mini-Mes. Look at their hair – it all grows and falls in excactly the same way Ms. Brad’s Got A Weave… BWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Happy Birthday Mr. Pitt.
Thank you for all you did for Lower 9th Ward.
You brought tears to my cousin’s eyes.
God Bless You!!!

Happy Birthday Mr. Pitt.
Thank you for all you did for Lower 9th Ward.
You brought tears to my cousin’s eyes.
God Bless You!!!