Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: 'Blood & Honey' Paris Premiere!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: 'Blood & Honey' Paris Premiere!

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt arrive at the premiere of In the Land of Blood and Honey on Thursday (February 16) in Paris, France.

The 36-year-old actress stepped out in a Ralph & Russo dress with Lorraine Schwartz earrings and Jimmy Choo shoes, while Brad, 48, suited up in Gucci.

“I wanted people across the world to watch this movie and say, ‘That is a family like mine, that is a mother like me.’ So when they see a headline that says a bomb went off in Aleppo [in Syria] they think of the characters in this film and they think they are related to them and they maybe feel that much more invested,” Angelina recently told the Associated Press about the drama.

“This film has taught me to love film again because I see what film can do … and I am re-inspired because I was not feeling very inspired as an actress. I was feeling very disheartened,” she added.

10+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt at the Blood and Honey Paris premiere…

angelina jolie brad pitt blood honey paris premiere 01
angelina jolie brad pitt blood honey paris premiere 11
angelina jolie brad pitt blood honey paris premiere 12

Credit: Bertrand Langlois/AFP, Francois Durand; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt

John Parra/Getty

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 916 » Show All

lol poor trolls i guess baldy looks like s*it and ticky trying too hard is annoying them

Pure beauty! Her smile lights up a room!!!

I’ll repeat the question if your husband was accused of sleeping with his secretary and he denied it, you both breakup and 2 weeks later he takes that secretary on vacation and gets her pregnant months later, would you think they had an affair? yes or no

when fans are away trolls will play

Love the JoliePitts @ 02/16/2012 at 11:16 pm

@queenbee:
#104
Awwwwwww…..this is toooo sweet
They are taking cooking classes and they will have cooking nights because they want to.
This just melts the heart! Awwwwwwww! :)

This one time at band camp. Jeebus. LOL

The land of Blood and Honey is well publicised because of the media power of Angelina and Brad.

I’m sure they should know or their advisors should be able to let them know it is not necessary to physically be at all these premieres or it’s not necessary to have all these premieres
We get it.

When is this film going to be shown in the UK? Let us have all the release dates.

People know about the movie-we just want to see it Angelina and Brad are so popular this movie should be able to be released wordwide and simultaneously instead of it being so drawn out.
want

So much celebrities are being burnt out-we don’t want this for Brad and Angelina.

We want them to be healthy physically and emotionally and maintain their family life.

Brad and Angelina over promote their projects-not necessary, the public will get over exposure fatigue.

I support all their projects particularly Angelina’s involvement with UNHCR. However at this moment she is being overworked.

The children needs their Mum and DAd,

forgot to add..why was Angie openly flirting with Brad on the set of MAMS and you all see these pics and go AWW..didn’t realize flirting with a married man was aww worthy..i didnt start following Brad and Angie till 2007 and I loved them as couple(blinded by celebrity)now that I have had a chance to read read that Vanity Fair article..WOW..these two were soo wrong..yet they are celebrated..makes no sense..also i think Jen is average at best and she should have given Brad babies BUT having an affair is much worse..

t.m.delafonda @ 02/16/2012 at 11:22 pm

@Guest:
The sad part is, is that there was an article about Brad NOT cheating on his ex. He FELL IN LOVE with Angelina during the MMS filming, but, NOTHING happened. Even his perpetual-victim of an ex-wife AND her BFF of the time, CC, said this. AND…..x was already being a Balcony Bimbo with Vince Vaughn. SO…..take your sanctimonious, commiserating, trouble-starting fake-sympathy having a$@ back to FF. At least, have the b.a.l.l.s to admit you just don’t like Angelina. Don’t use somebody else’s “supposed” misery as an excuse to hate on her. BTW….Who are you that they need to admit anything to, just so that you can FEEL better about them being together? Get your own life!!!

Ploypaphat @ 02/16/2012 at 11:23 pm

@Guest:

I just feel very sorry for you.

Amazing JPs @ 02/16/2012 at 11:23 pm

awww- love this video- thank you!! After all these years, Brad & Angie are still so in love- it is beautiful to see!!! I’ve seen ITLOBAH and Brad did an excellent job in his role!!
___________________________________–
Brad in ITLOBAH @ 02/16/2012 at 3:48 pm

Thumb up Thumb down +10

Brad says: “I jumped in for a little stunt work- we made it a family affair”

Short video- don’t watch if you haven’t see ITLOBAH bc there is a small spoiler:
____

Someone needs to pull the stick out of their a$$ and sit and spin on it.

@Guest:

Guest What????…..who the hellz are you talking about? First off…..he never cheated (check his earlier interview with Sawyer)…second..how can you cheat when the relationship already lost its shelf life. How can you say you like the JP’s if you believed they had an affair, or you are just masking your sincerety to get a rile out of the fans…..SUCCESS – - I took the bait….!

Now go away….!

All Men Leave Fat Tick @ 02/16/2012 at 11:32 pm

calm down- ALL MEN leave fat tick manny, not just Brad. Some men leave her more than once, via TMZ. Granny manny herself said their was no cheating by Brad. Interesting that manny has yet to say the same about Justin- it is truly terrible what she did to poor Heidi Bivens- even poor Heidi’s mother was deceived. Granny manny, the leathery old cougar, is a PROVEN home wrecker!

@t.m.delafonda:
how the heck do YOU know nothing happened..because Brad and Angie said so..heck Jen doesnt even know she just “chose” to believe her husband but then said nothing would surprise her..why would a married man fall in love with his co-worker..i guess if your hubby left you for his secretary its all good because they fell in love..Go read the VF interview..Jen said Brad wanted out of the marriage and didnt even support her for Friends taping..just put yourself in her postion..I still think Jen is unattractive and should just admit she doesnt want kids but they really did her wrong..i always heard you all talking about the VF interview but never actually read it because I tended to side with you all..read it objectively and see what I mean..these two were def having an affair..

t.m.delafonda @ 02/16/2012 at 11:35 pm

@Guest:
Ticky, is that you?

Someone’s hot under the collar. Must have seen the Lenny and Squiggy pics from the premiere. Squiggy looks like Eddie Munster.

Brad was not married to you. He did not leave track marks on your face as he left you behind. He did not call you dull and that he had to be stoned to be with you.

But, if your man did that to you, I can see why. Go him!

Now, Lenny get off your blackberry and tend to Squiggy, I think he’s painted on hair and fake tan might start running. LMAO!

Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Leaving The “In The Land Of Blood And Honey” Paris Premiere

Anyone know what lipstick she’s wearing here? She looks stunning!

@Masina:
so because im a fan that means i have to believe everything they say…celebrities lie all the time..the evidence is there you all are just to blinded by your admiration for the couple..i still think they are HOT but I just dont support how they got there..and again Im not a fan of Jen i think she is overrated and I have no idea how this basic chick is getting mag covers BUT i do think Brad did her dirty by embarrassing her and having an affair and getting his mistress pregnant

why are fans replying to this loser??geez why even try to explain anything just thumb them down

@lurker:
um this isnt a fansite..its okay to have a debate and discussion..im still a fan i just dont support how they got together..the more i read about what happened in 2004 and 2005 the more convinced I am..did you know there wer rumors about them as early as feb 2004..they were spotted kissing at some hotel..but them again she was with JLM in 2004 so maybe Brad was one of the lovers

@Guest:

Lurker….I just can’t help but respond to this idiot who still talks about an affair that never happened.

Guest…..your comments are so contradicting:
“I’m a fan, but I don’t believe everything they say…..’
” I still think they are hot.., but I just don’t support how they got there”
“I’m not a fan of Jen, but I do think Brad did her dirty”…..

Are you reading your comments? You are too transparent…you don’t like them…..you are a JEN fan…read your comments again, maybe you will enlighten yourself to know you are on the wrong thread….

go ahead…

Read your comments….idiot! Go Away!!

@Guest:
You are over SEVEN frigging years late and a dollar short. Gosh, hen trolls are so pathetic….

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 916 » Show All