Angelina Jolie: Engagement Ring Revealed!

Angelina Jolie: Engagement Ring Revealed!

Brad Pitt has proposed to Angelina Jolie!

Beverly Hills-based jeweler Robert Procop tells JustJared.com he helped the 48-year-old actor design an engagement ring for Angelina.

The 36-year-old actress was spotted wearing the ring on Wednesday (April 11) during a private viewing of the Los Angeles County Museum of Art’s Chinese Galleries, which she checked out with Brad and their son Pax.

Brad had a specific vision for this ring, which he realized over a year-long collaboration with Robert. He wanted every aspect of it to be perfect, so Robert was able to locate a diamond of the finest quality and cut it to an exact custom size and shape to suit Angelina‘s hand,” Robert‘s rep also told JustJared.com. “Brad was always heavily involved, overseeing every aspect of the creative design evolution. The side diamonds are specialty cut to encircle her finger. Each diamond is of the highest gem quality.”

Angelina has been a fan of Robert‘s jewels. The two previously collaborated on “The Style of Jolie” jewelry line and she’s worn his designs at red carpet events.

Earlier this year, Brad hinted a wedding was a possibility.

“[Getting married] means something to [the kids]. We will someday, we will. It’s a great idea. ‘Get mommy a ring.’ ‘OK, I will, I will,’” he told CBS News.

THR was the first to report news of the engagement ring.

Congrats to Angie and Brad!!!

Photos: PR Newswire
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All
Another Fan @ 04/13/2012 at 2:41 pm

Congrats QQQQ, glad a fan was first! And congrats to B&A! And now the kids can have cake!

Congrats Branglina. I hope a big wedding.

Love the JoliePitts @ 04/13/2012 at 2:42 pm

What a perfectionist Brad is. No wonder he loves Angelina so much.
His heart designed that ring and he wanted it to be PERFECT. Just like the mother of his children.
When Brad was asked at his Megamind Premiere who his hero is he responded with ….”The mother of my children!”
I am so happy for Angelina she has this sweet, kind, thoughtful, loving man in her life. And I am happy for Brad he has a woman who loves him so much she was willing and is willing to bear him children no matter that bearing children changes one’s body forever.
Angie, you are still the most beautiful woman in the world, especially in Brad’s eyes. :)

I heard trolls screaming irrationally LOL

Yes, yes, yes!!, Did fans heard the screens going out to the ocean? Those are the SS hens heads exploding. love it.

LMAO at all the comments on twitter saying they thought Brad and Angelina were already married!

I am way too excited about this. They are such a perfect couple. I hope it is true and I know the kids are so happy.

If true, congratulations to Brad and Angelina.

Love the JoliePitts @ 04/13/2012 at 2:47 pm

I, too, am waiting confirmation from the beautiful couple but I think I hear the fans screaming with JOY! The fans are drowning out the bitter hens.
Bring on the wedding!!!!!!!!

Procop said that Brad had been working on the ring for a YEAR, so while the kids were telling him to get mommy a ring he was already well ahead of them. lol

Jen MANASTEALIN @ 04/13/2012 at 2:47 pm

RIP Maniston boohoo sisters and golden couple nostalgists. Golden couple is dead, putrid, burried TERMINATED !!! Brangelina forever !

Oh dear, just heard it on KTU, run for cover the BITTER BIDDIES are going to NUTS.
A few months a GAY RIGHTS GROUP said thanks for the support, but is Ok for BRAD and ANGIE to go ahead and get married.
So no need to worry about it.
Angie and an engagement ring, funny give MUM a ring, guess Brad listens to their kids
SHOUT OUT TO ROSE FOR CALLING IT.

Congrats!!! Felicidades!!! Herzliche Glückwünsche!! Love Jolie-Pitt family.

BarAdrianafan @ 04/13/2012 at 2:51 pm

they are so weird. Her looks are overrated Adriana is much prettier

Alexander @ 04/13/2012 at 2:52 pm

YAYAYAYAY
SHE DESERVES IT

I LOVE THE JOLIEPITTS!

SIMPLY THE MOST GORGEOUS COUPLE

I have a feeling this may be for real, I mean I can’t see why the jeweler would lie about it, especially if he wants to do any more business with them. If it’s really true then that is wonderful news and congratulations to both of them.

Brad and Angelina trending on twitter.

Just like Halle Berry’s engagement ring, the jeweler told it first, then later confirmed by Olive Martz. I am so happy for Angie and Brad. Congratulations.

happy for both of them. Love them.

I hope this is true.I always Admire Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.
I also am awaiting Confirmation on this Gorgeous Couple.
If True I am so Happy for Angie,Brad and Children.

This is so moving!!
Go to hell ‘In Touch’ magazine!!!!!

Love the JoliePitts @ 04/13/2012 at 2:57 pm

Hi Phool,

Responding to your post #208 from previous thread.
My former moniker was “Jen”
Thank you for the shout out and wishing you a very joyous day.
I pray this engagement news will be confirmed by Brad and Angelina real soon. I can’t stop rejoicing! :)

lurkersville @ 04/13/2012 at 3:00 pm

@A Lurker:

yeah but I really don’t like it that way.

Yayyyy!!! Wonderful news!

Congratulations to a great couple!

“Working closely with Brad Pitt to realize the star’s vision for the ring, Robert Procop was able to source a diamond of the finest quality which was then transformed using Pitt’s unique designs, cut with distinctive faceting to a shape and size that perfectly suits Angelina’s long, slender fingers. Throughout, Brad Pitt remained heavily involved, overseeing every aspect of the creative design process from the perfect cut of the diamond centerpiece – an elongated tablet shape – to the finishing touches such as the mounting of a galaxy of smaller stones which are graduated in size and faceted to match, adding a crowning lustre to the ring. The full creative journey – from conception to completion – took a year, with Brad Pitt waiting until the perfect moment to unveil this special jewel to Angelina Jolie.”

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All