Brad Pitt Engaged to Angelina Jolie - Confirmed!

Brad Pitt Engaged to Angelina Jolie - Confirmed!

It’s official – Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are engaged!!

“Yes, it’s confirmed. It is a promise for the future and their kids are very happy,” the 48-year-old actor’s manager tells JustJared.com.

“There’s no date set at this time,” the statement added.

Angelina, 36, debuted the engagement ring, which Brad helped design with jeweler Robert Procop, earlier this week while visiting the Los Angeles County Museum of Art.

The couple have been together for seven years. They have six children together – Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, and twins Knox and Vivienne.

Congratulations to the newly engaged couple!!!

1,570 Comments

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1063 » Show All

man, i bet her brother is the most bummed about this news :/

So happy for them and their family

@gracie:

LOL.. I thought the same thing when I heard the news..

Angelina Jolie-Pitt.. yep.. PERFECT..

Watching HLN, Vinnie Politan talking about The engagement. Vinnie put up a beautiful picture of Angie and Brad for a few seconds. Vinnie then said jokingly, take it down, take it down Jennifer might be watching. One of his guest said, she is not watching, she is on suicide watch.lol.

I got a thumb down because it shows Angie had very little desire to get married. It seemed to be weighing on Pitt more than Angelina.

Yay! This makes me so excited, it means they are a step closer to getting divorced. LOL!

@Rose:

Rose that’s funny.. but I’m just thinking about Brad/Angie not her…LOL

Rose I posted a comment to you.. YOU spotted that ring.. and so BIG THUMBS UP TO YOU hon.. good eyes.. good eyes.

what a great way to end the week.

bizzy bee @ 04/13/2012 at 6:08 pm

I’m watching Headline news and a huge picture of Brad & Angelina with hearts all around it said engaged. the host Vinny Politan said awwww aren’t they beautiful, then the picture was taken down and V.P. said don’t take that down we have to soak this up it’s been seven years coming. and all the commentators were saying very nice things about B&A. The black guy said Jen is on suicide watch. and he went on to say that Brad asks for kids and she said no she still has career to attend to. If you go to headline news and watch the video everything said about B&A was funny and sweet.

i have to be the “FLOWER POT or the CARPET!!! who cares if they’re walking or stepping my azz,vaj.as long the JPs.

Remember we saw the pictures of Brad, Angie, Jon Voight and their kids at a park. I think they told Voight they were engaged that day.

Y is guyer silent @ 04/13/2012 at 6:11 pm

Is anyone else concirned that Angelina rep aka manager hasn’t released a statement. Isn’t it usually joint statement by both agents or managers?

Where is guyer?

Awwww… So wonderful. But we as JP fans always knew a piece of paper did not matter to these love birds, but we are so happy because they belong together and everyone knows So glad for this happy news.

Y is guyer silent @ 04/13/2012 at 6:12 pm

Concerned

YEAAAAHHHH!!! Congratulations to Brad, Angelina and their six children.

Bdj, welcome back lady. I hope all the old fans come back and post here. Time to party. =)

Hope we have a very clear picture of ring. I want a huge picture. Congratulations Brad and Angie.

Y is guyer silent @ 04/13/2012 at 6:15 pm

“yes, I can confirm that Angelina is engaged” – guyer something as simple as that will do.

I bet all the famous fashion designers are going to offer their wedding gowns to Angie.

Observer2 @ 04/13/2012 at 6:17 pm

Congrats to them both. I’ll say that I thought that they’d say that they’d gotten married, when they showed up with rings on their fingers. LOL.

They suck so bad
couldnt ever ”like” either of them.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 04/13/2012 at 6:18 pm

You know what I love?I love that this news is hitting Ian the Pig right in his face. He’s so good at finding out the truth about the Brad & Angie that he didn’t know this was coming. I am so shock. If his pathetic fans still believe him, they are crazier than him.

imagine viv,the flower girl and brads nephews and neices the best man abd brides maid.zhit! delicious!!!

Tweet fr Ann Curry @ 04/13/2012 at 6:21 pm

Tweet:
AnnCurry Soulmates if I ever saw them: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt

That’s great!
Because you know, they both have such respect for the sanctity of the wedding vows…..

then kill urself,moron!!! u suck zhit!!

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1063 » Show All