Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Yoga Couple!

Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Yoga Couple!

Vanessa Hudgens and her boyfriend Austin Butler head back to their car after going to a yoga class on Thursday (August 2) in Studio City, Calif.

The 23-year-old actress hid behind a few flyers that read “Stop Posing, Start Living” on her way out of the studio.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

Vanessa went to a studio the day before wearing a leopard leotard, presumably to do a photo shoot for her new film Machete Kills.

15+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler leaving yoga class…

vanessa hudgens austin butler yoga couple 01
vanessa hudgens austin butler yoga couple 15
vanessa hudgens austin butler yoga couple 16
vanessa hudgens austin butler yoga couple 17
vanessa hudgens austin butler yoga couple 18

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

When he’s not around she doesn’t feel the urge to cover her face and pretend she’s ashamed in front of paparazzis. Wtf?

why is this site not called Just Vanessa?

Hi Vanessa love you, Hi Austin Love you too

kelly martineau @ 08/02/2012 at 6:28 pm

Getting tired of these two always together doing something eating gym or going to yoga. Can’t they find something else to do?

Miss seeing pitchures of her mom and sister going to places like shopping going out to eat or getting there nail done.

I think it’s adorable they do yoga together!

They seem to enjoy being active and doing lots of normal things together. That bodes well for their relationship IMO.

She should take the advice from the flyer.

Mrslocthe @ 08/02/2012 at 6:39 pm

Its like Miley n Liam all over the play.

Oh my effing god, its another freaking Hudgens post!

Time for her overseas fans and her crack team of thread bumpers to get to work. Welcome, guys! LOL

Haters Suck! @ 08/02/2012 at 6:47 pm

Issue an all points bulletin to the rest of the Olympic basketball field if you wanna beat team USA basketball you better bring your a++ game and play to God they play like crap it’s your only chance.

Haters Suck! @ 08/02/2012 at 6:49 pm

Oh crap. Oops didn’t mean to post that here, wrong website meant to post that on espn.com. My bad.

Seems to me Van has, like, ONE solitary pap following her that she is in cahoots with

Haters Suck! @ 08/02/2012 at 6:53 pm

Ok now that I’m aware what website I’m on Vanessa looks great as always and love seeing her with Austin. But Austin you’re killing me with that Yankee hat bro.

Shut the f*ck up haters. She get paped everyday and so ? This is not your business and your site.

Selma u idiot, this website open to the public.

And the point was, she gets paped seemingly by ONE person, probably her mom, and, also, haterssuck! is threadbumping, its sooo obvious. I almost bit my fork when this post hit LOL, the other set of pics was probably less than 24 hours ago

Haters Suck! @ 08/02/2012 at 7:21 pm

@intric8
I don’t know what the blue hell you’re talking about. I wasn’t talking to you in fact this is the last time I’ll post to you. I don’t interact with people who call people f a g o t s. so have a nice life loser.

@lori: That’s an awesome idea… Jared, do a ‘Just Vanessa’ site! Fan like ME would appreciate that, because I love her and I love to come here and comment in my idol’s post… But I don’t know, I guess even in a ‘Just Vanessa’ site, you’re going to go there and comment (like all the haters)… because you smell like you don’t have a life and you’re so angry with the lack of life you have that you feel the need to come here and spread your hate. You know what? HATERS, GO, GO, GET A LIFE!

This is all that she does o____o

@Abby: And what do you do with your life? Sitting in the chair, comment in post of people that you don’t even like… You really are a LIFE LOVER.

@intric8 she has a routine class, so unless she is out of town they know what time she’ll be there. The picture sale because people( with you in thelead here with three) make comments. Doesn’t matter if the comment are rude,ignorant rantings all that matters is the count. So, as a fan I thank you for insuring we get more pictures.

@tina: That’s true! It doesn’t matter who comment, actually Vanessa’s post have like 70 comment if she’s going to yoga because of the lovers AND THE HATERS too, when every other post in this site or another, unless is a big new, have like 15 comments, as much.

messa is an ugly little troll

Anything to help. If my 20 or so posts and your 20 or so responses over the life of this thread can double the price of a Hudgens set from 10 to 20 dollars, then i am more than willing to pitch in. Of course, provided you are willing to tolerate my assessment of VH, which i think i stated before as a bit overrated, overpaped (by one pap) and WAYYYY over exposed on this site. I will say however that shes has a rockin’ ass that seems to be growing on me by the day, and that vans one of the hottest flat-chested chicks you will come across on the way to yoga, or the grocery store or while driving down the street as she gets into her car to go to yoga or the grocery store

Haters Suck! @ 08/02/2012 at 8:02 pm

@blahh
Who the hell is messa?? This is Vanessa hudgens. Never heard of messa.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All