Vanessa Hudgens: 24 Hour Plays on Broadway!

Vanessa Hudgens: 24 Hour Plays on Broadway!

Vanessa Hudgens smiles wide at the The 24 Hour Plays on Broadway after party held at BB King on Monday (November 12) in New York City.

The 23-year-old actress performed in a play titled “Workday” alongside Amber Heard, Emmanuelle Chriqui, and more!

Also in attendance to perform in the Montblanc presented Broadway festival was Olivia Wilde, whose boyfriend Jason Sudeikis came out to support, Justin Long, Taran Killam, Seth Green, Rosie Perez, Sam Rockwell, Gina Gershon, Anthony Mackie, Jack McBrayer, and (not pictured) Amber Tamblyn, Vincent Piazza, America Ferrera, and Jason Biggs!

FYI: Vanessa is wearing the Rebel Pendant by Stella & Dot.

30+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens and others participating in the 24 Hour Plays on Broadway…

vanessa hudgens 24 hour plays on broadway 01
vanessa hudgens 24 hour plays on broadway 27
vanessa hudgens 24 hour plays on broadway 28
vanessa hudgens 24 hour plays on broadway 29
vanessa hudgens 24 hour plays on broadway 30
vanessa hudgens 24 hour plays on broadway 31

Credit: Andrew Toth, Andrew H Walker; Photos: Starpix/JustJared, Getty
Posted to: Amber Heard, Anthony Mackie, Gina Gershon, Jack McBrayer, Jason Sudeikis, Justin Long, Olivia Wilde, Rosie Perez, Sam Rockwell, Seth Green, Taran Killam, Vanessa Hudgens

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 713 » Show All
Kelly is a Biotch @ 11/13/2012 at 9:22 am

@intric8: You know what? You are entitled to your opinion. Note taken okay? I love Amber Heard but I love Vanessa Hudgens too. I’m not going to compare them. Apples and oranges but both still beautiful TO ME. Fair enough? Sorry not everyone is going to agree with you or me about who is more beautiful or talented but who cares? It’s a very subjective thing.

Kelly is a Biotch @ 11/13/2012 at 9:23 am

@intric8: I’m not a coward but I still do not think you would be man enough for me;)

Wow. Kelly the Coward, with your authoritative Hudgens fan support style barking at everyone the way you do on an anonymous fan site, you HAVE TO BE the president of Vanessa’s fan club here in California. Nobody else would react in such a way! You also must be pissed that team hudgens missed the spamming opportunity on page 1 of this post. Bummer. I see some REAL honest sentiment about Van there. NOT the way you guys portray with all the generic pumping like it usually happens. LOL

Haters Suck! @ 11/13/2012 at 9:28 am

Damn do haters ever sleep? Like voltures trying to tell everybody who and what we should like. Well f**k that. I like Vanessa and no matter what that’s not gonna change.
Anyway Vanessa looks really good here and continues to show she’s a good person with a good heart.

@intric8: I don´t think Ambers beuty is in a different league , actually they´re in the same league.Vanessa´s beauty is exotic and desirable.

@Haters Suck!: Aw haterssuck, nobody is telling you to stop loving vanessa so dont worry yourself over it snoogums. You can keep doing it as much as you want. They didnt make a law against it or anything.

Haters Suck! @ 11/13/2012 at 9:34 am

@intric8
I’ve never met anyone like you who actually seems to get ticked off by someone getting too many good and positive comments. But ya know there’s a first for everything.

@tina A telethon is a publicity thing for many, not to mention I’d never even heard of anyone else doing it with her. And Ashley went to Vegas to celebrate Sammy’s birthday. If she didn’t, that would make her a “disloyal and unsupportive friend” remember?

@intric8 Hmm, KTC says it’s ridiculous to insinuate that Vanessa’s FANS pose under fake names to support what they’re saying but it’s not ridiculous to insinuate that nonfans do it?

@maria yeah well, Vanessa never looks formal anymore. And she could have still dolled up the outfit a little more. A micro dress would have still been casual enough.

@Kelly is a Biotch:

Nobody is being racist. I’m just being realistic. The people from these countries have the same type features. And she would get lost in the crowd if she was there. So stop starting trouble. People can have their opinions. Just because you happen to worship the vulgar average bi*ch.

And in sweeps “papa bear” to protect his cubs. I’m shipping this new couple “Atric” A match made in he….., well you be the judge. They’re both a little bigotted, she (her own words) is prettier than Vanessa and he is looking for a Jewish wife. She is into older men, he loves defending the weak(minded). She can even write a fanfic about them. What say, people Atric (pronounced a trick) . So when answering one or the other always Atric.

Kelly is a Biotch @ 11/13/2012 at 9:48 am

@intric8: Okay, because I said that Vanessa is beautiful, courageous and her heart is in the right place by taking on this project in her down time….I must be president of her fan club? I think there are fans that are much more effusive believe me. Personally, I’m glad Vanessa takes on side endeavors like this rather than show up at a premiere in order to get press. It’s one of the reasons I like her.

@Atric I’m still sticking with the one who worked to help others.

@Haters Suck!: Im not even ticked off. You guys engage in fan club spamming as far as im concerned, and thats not really so bad, but what is bad is that you guys consistently directly address and go after anyone who comments in a way that isn’t complimentary, and that aint right. I noticed way back on my first random visit to a Hudgens posts that you regulars are extremely touchy about her in a way that goes beyond normal fandom. What do you think about that haterssuck?

Haters Suck! @ 11/13/2012 at 9:56 am

@intric8
I think you’re completley full of $hit. But whatever you do what you gotta do and I’ll do what I have to do.

Kelly is a Biotch @ 11/13/2012 at 9:59 am

I have to hand it to A: nice touch to post as “A” and “Kelly” in order to throw everyone off right? Too bad you suck at this…lol. Note how, Kelly aka “A” isn’t racist but thinks that everyone in certain countries LOOK alike right? Kelly has also said that people in the Phillippines have flat features and everyone looks alike. Well she used more vulgar terminology…but of course she’s not racist right? So Vanessa Hudgens is vulgar and common but Kelly aka “A” and her idol Ashley Tisdale are the epitome of true beauty. Thanks, I’m still laughing.

@Kelly is a Biotch: We are not talking about Vanessa’s charitable endeavors, we are talking about your mean-spirited and worshipful defense of her, but in case you havent noticed, it is hardly about Vanessa here anymore. It is all about some of her fans who reside here. Am i questioning Vanessa’s character? Why do you guys always bring up her integrity and involvement with charitable causes as a way to sweep away honest opinions about how her hair may not be looking so hot one day, or how she looks a bit overweight, or how so many gym pics are getting irritating? This site is to state opinions on celebs – good or bad opinions – and it is seriously lame to think a stars good deeds preclude any negative observation of the current set of pics.

Really, the “great untalented Hudgens” has a little fan club here. Lets see, um there’s (tina, Haters Suck!, Kelly is a Biotch, maria, mia) and their big leader BOJI. Wow, a lot of worshippers. Hah. The gay girl club. Really, calling her a doll. A plain doll. You need glasses. I like to see her without being photoshopped. I would see a lot of imperfections from your “goddess”.

@Haters Suck!: Dude that is exactly the reply i was expecting from you, good job

A hun,ignor them wen dey acus u of multple personalty.dats wat i do.dey ar just tryn to distract u

keep it up haters.u ar da best.i am off to bed in a while.i wont b able to partcpate

@A: Exactly. These guys are so hypocritical. You are now Kelly, but it is unfathomable that these extraordinary fans of Vanessa would NEVER EVER entertain the idea of going through the very tiny effort of posting under another name to generate more support for her. Best i heard was from Boji, who said she “never even noticed the upvote button”. Same with haterssuck, who said it doesnt work for him. These guys never cease to amaze me, and thats why i am so intrigued and end up sticking around.

Kelly is a Biotch @ 11/13/2012 at 10:14 am

@intric8: Well, you engage in hate spamming so fair enough. We get it: you think Hudgens is overrated, overweight and low on talent. We got it okay? WE disagree and NO we are not saying that she is the best thing in HW. Her fans are still going to come here if they want and what is it to you? Can’t stand that she has a loyal fanbase because you and A thinks she’s so unworthy. She must resonate with you both because you are always here.

Are @Atric up to their old tricks? Trying to start arguments where there are none. Leave them to talk to each other. She loves his mind and he appreciates her whatever. Maybe they’ll go to a whatsherface post to make out.

Haters Suck! @ 11/13/2012 at 10:16 am

@intric8
Well glad I didn’t disappoint you. Your approval just means so much to me right up there with what the bug I stepped on yesterday thought of me. If you can insist Vanessa fans post under different names why can’t the fans accuse haters of the samething. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander as the saying goes. But whatever you want to keep fighting and picking fights that’s on you but I ain’t gonna let you drag me down with you. You lie down with dogs you get up with fleas.

One more thing Hudgens worshippers. I bet you would change your opinion of her if she did a Kristen Stewart stunt. Then you would turn against the average looking hag. Just like Kristen ex-fans are doing. Then we would know what you really think of your dime a dozen twerp. Huh, gay girls.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 713 » Show All