Ryan Phillippe Steps Out After Reese Witherspoon's Arrest

Ryan Phillippe Steps Out After Reese Witherspoon's Arrest

Ryan Phillippe heads into Craig’s to meet friends for dinner on Wednesday evening (April 24) in West Hollywood, Calif.

These are the first clear photos of the 38-year-old actor since news broke that his ex-wife and the mother of his two eldest children, Reese Witherspoon, was arrested for disorderly conduct last week.

Over the weekend, Ryan attended his son Deacon‘s soccer game in Brentwood.

“On a walk, with my Ava, in Beverly Hills, we saw these ladies and thought they were just killin’ it! Purple heat,” Ryan tweeted earlier this week along with a picture.

ryan phillippe steps out after reese witherspoon arrest 01
ryan phillippe steps out after reese witherspoon arrest 02
ryan phillippe steps out after reese witherspoon arrest 03
ryan phillippe steps out after reese witherspoon arrest 04
ryan phillippe steps out after reese witherspoon arrest 05
ryan phillippe steps out after reese witherspoon arrest 06

ABC

He do not have norhing to do with reese problems. Its her that got herself there.

Former Gopher @ 04/25/2013 at 7:40 am

These are the first clear photos? WTF does that mean? Idiot writing!

Surf's Up @ 04/25/2013 at 7:43 am

That is one cool and the real deal dude! Looking forward to Shreveport and Isolated was a great documentry.

Rock on Ryan!

What a very handsome man and wonderful dad!!!

Pattycake @ 04/25/2013 at 8:58 am

Ryan concerning Reese: been there, seen that. Have moved on.

Me.Phillippe (Spanish) @ 04/25/2013 at 9:28 am

Hahaha, I see some media blame Ryan for what that did Reese! Hahaha!

Handsome Ryan! Now many will see that Reese is not innocent as shown. Can’t wait to see Shreveport!!!

“My Ava” … My???
“Do you know who I am?” uhuh..so what?
Very disturbed ex-family if you ask me!

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 04/25/2013 at 4:24 pm

Ryan looks fine! But on picture # 3 and # 6 he looks a bit aggressive into the camera of the paps!
Like a lion who would like to bite!
Iron – Lion – Ryan – whatelse!
Probably the paps used a flashlight! Then I can understand, why he is so p*ssed off!
Really, on Halloween, Ryan should wear a lion-costume, yep! It would look soo funny! And not a single papparazzi could get on his nerves on that day!
DOUBLE-FUN! (if they do not read this post, of course!!!)

I’m so happy that the real reese is out for all to see and hat fake PR persona her and her people have been selling to the unix has always been just that.FAKE.i alway thought she was wayyy too sugar sweet. And Ryan seemed to get so much blame and backlash from the public when they split. I always thought something was not right.she is vile and narcissistic. “D y know who I am?” Really reese. At least now people can see what I see. She is a nasty piece of work.ryan keep your head u like you always have.

REPOST

I’m so happy that the real reese is out for all to see and that fake PR persona her and her people have been selling to the public has always been just that.FAKE.i alway thought she was wayyy too sugar sweet. And Ryan seemed to get so much blame and backlash from the public when they split. I always thought something was not right.she is vile and narcissistic. “Do you know who I am?” Really reese. At least now people can see what I see. She is a nasty piece of work.ryan keep your head up like you always have.

How quick you are to judge when you are hiding behind your laptop. All people make mistakes. I am sure you have all made your fair share.

Pattycake @ 04/26/2013 at 8:13 am

@Kate: I don’t know about others, but this judgement ain’t quick but simmering for a long time.

Blue Rocks @ 04/27/2013 at 10:46 am

Nice hat Ryan! GO BLUE ROCKS!!!!

What a very handsome man and wonderful dad!!!