Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Brad Pitt Covers 'The Hollywood Reporter' with Chiwetel Ejiofor!

Brad Pitt Covers 'The Hollywood Reporter' with Chiwetel Ejiofor!

Brad Pitt is handsome while posing on the cover of the latest issue of The Hollywood Reporter, out on newsstands tomorrow (October 2)!

The 49-year-old actor is joined on the cover by his 12 Years a Slave co-star Chiwetel Ejiofor.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Brad Pitt

“Game on, f–ckers,” Brad told the magazine about his production company Plan B‘s mantra.

Brad is currently filming his upcoming flick Fury with Shia LaBeouf in London, while his fiancee Angelina Jolie and their kids are in Sydney, Australia, where she will direct Unbroken.

In case you forgot, 12 Years a Slave will hit select theaters in the U.S. on Friday, October 18!

Bigger pic inside…

brad pitt shares thr cover with chiwetel ejiofor 01

Photos: The Hollywood Reporter
Posted to: Brad Pitt, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Magazine

John Parra/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 710 » Show All

Layoffs aren’t only happening in Paramount. Viacom, the parent company, is making lay-offs in their ventures through out the world. #fact

the world still does not confirm the marriage of brangelina, I return to put the champagne in the fridge

;(

That ring she is wearing is not the “promise for the future” ring…..

Nope. I do believe the “promise” has been called off. :lol:

Funny, I never believed there was a “promise” or an engagement in the first place. I believe that scheme was cooked up between Bob the Jeweler and Jolie, first to get the media off of “leg gate”, which proved very embarrassing for her when all of Hollywood was teasing her about it, and to promote Bob and Jolie’s jewelry line.( I also believe that Jolie found out through Hollywood grapevine that Justin was all set to propose to Jennifer on his birthday and Jolie wanted to make it seem like Jennifer was coat-tailing them once again). Pitt had no idea, what PR S*** storm was brewing, so had his publicist announce it as some “promise for the future” cacaphony.. It’s about the same PR S*** storm she created by releasing the information on her “double mastectomy”, aka boob job. That is why he releases ridiculous little tid-bits or sound bites, how the kids pressured him into buying mommy a ring, or pressuring them into getting married, about how the time is nigh, doing it soon, or in the kids lifetimes, he’s on napkin duty, etc…this is his passive aggressive way of sticking it to her. He NEVER had intentions of EVER marrying her. She was his brood mare..got herself knocked up…baby mama, and that is all she’ll ever be. Now she’s just his co-parenting partner, and someone he has to “deal” with because of those kids, for the next 13 yrs or so…until they are considered adults in the eyes of the law. He’ll throw her some PR scraps and possibly let her attend one of his premieres to keep the premise going they are a couple.. but they will be fewer and far between.

Charmaine @ 10/02/2013 at 4:00 am

Folie, you’re delusional to think up such schemes. Maybe, Brad really loves Angie, asked her to marry him and she said yes

Jen the Hag @ 10/02/2013 at 4:07 am

Folie @ 10/02/2013 at 3:54 am

TAMWHORE stop writing dissertation regarding Brad and Angelina’s relationship whether they are married or not it’s NOT YOUR DAMN BUSINESS . Worry about your famewhore of an idol FAT TICK ..coz her bought toyboy is having cold feet in marrying your ugly idol ..bwahhahah!!

Folie liar @ 10/02/2013 at 4:59 am

LOON:That’s Angie’s Mother’s ring she’s wearing with the EXACT REPLICA of Brad’s band ring. Angie has worn her Mother’s ring numerous times since her Mother died, the band ring, who knows, except Brad has one exactly like it. You can now imagine all sorts of insane scenarios.

WHERE IS THE “engagement” RING, LOON???? Answer that instead of blathering on about dead Mommy’s ring she probably pried of her cold dead hand when she arrived hours AFTER she died. Women who are HAPPILY ENGAGED do not take off their ring. :roll:
The other probably is Brad’s ring. I’m sure with her giant man hands they were the same ring size. :shock:

Folie liar @ 10/02/2013 at 5:02 am

You have got to stop making a fool of yourself. First you claim she’s wearing the promise ring when she’s not and now you claim the rings are an identical pair? Do you think no one can look up pictures and compare them?
Yes they are exact replicas, just look at them…oh wait unless exact replica means two totally different looking rings. :roll: :doh:

There is clearly a groove down the middle of Jolie’s ring. Pitt’s is smooth.

Loons think this ring he was wearing at TIFF is a matching diamond ring.

That doesn’t look like a diamond ring.

Good lord that man is BEAUTIFUL!! And a badass to boot. With a mantra like “game on, f-ckers!” he obviously knows how to get Angelina’s competitive juices flowing like nobody’s business. lol

No wonder these two can’t keep their hands off each other.

Gold dust woman @ 10/02/2013 at 5:15 am

@CLINIQUA:

Empire magazine loves Angelina. She has regularly topped their polls as sexiest star whether actress or movie star in general.
Empire is all about movie stars. Tacky/ Lenny/Aniston would not even feature in the minds of readers as a movie star.
My brother has every issue ever printed and while I would have to check, from memory, I don’t think the magazine has ever done a feature on Aniston or regarded her as a bona fide movie star or worth their time. She is simply an also ran who makes movies which is quite different to an actual movie star.

@Jen the Hag: Good morning JTH. One thing we know for sure is, the trolls are still upset about Angie wearing the ring that matches Brads ring, or should I say the wedding band. If troll was not upset about Angie’s ring why would this moron be here first thing today writing fiction, four fiction, this morning. Game on with the F&ckers. They know Brad and Angie are the real deal.

JTH, remember when Brad was with Ticky all the hens were saying Brad don’t stray, and that was true. We never heard about Brad stepping out on Ticky. Brad and Angie don’t overlap. They leave one relationship before starting another. After Brad left Ticky he flew into Angie’s arms and he never left, and never looked back. Brad left Ticky Jan 05,this is going on nine years. Brad has been with Angie longer than any other woman in life.
Brad and Angie put down roots and started a family. Now they are parents to six beautiful children and That’s what is driving trolls
cray, cray they can’t get over how much Brad loves Angie and his family and that will never change. And yes, Brad and Angie are wearing matching rings/bands and matching tattoos. Sucks to be a hateful troll.

@Gold dust woman: Hi gdw, IMO, some of those women don’t belong in the top ten of sexiest star, what the he’ll with KS being in the top ten, jmo I can’t see her in the top 20.

Any other “engaged” celeb caught without their ring…..

Let’s discuss this loonies et al…..if ANY other celeb was caught without her engagement/promise for the future ring at ANY time, the media and others would be all over it calling them out. joLIE gets a pass and she hasn’t had that ring on in weeks. What’s the deal with that. She’s not working, she’s not humanitarianing…she’s strolling the streets pimping her kids AND wearing different rings on that finger.

This is SIGNIFICANT whether you loons wan to admit it or not. Hell even when Jennifer was on a movie set without her ring you loons were crowing t hat it “was ovah”.

And anyone who says they didn’t wear their engagement ring all the time is full of crap especially if you consistently wore OTHER rings…like joLIE.

She’s telling you loony’s something and you just don’t want to hear it. She’s NOT getting marriedl

@ Phool, Good morning my dear friend and sister Phool. How are you today my friend? I see we had a lively day yesterday regarding ring gate. Phool, I hope Brad and Angie keep the press guessing, lol. That would be perfect because it would just keep the trolls in perfect agony forever. You know, they want to know more about BA marital status more than the fans. Fans would welcome the news but don’t care one way or the other because we know they are devoted to each other and their family and that what the fans care more about than anything else. Hover, I love to watch the trolls when they are in pain, lol. They write the most nonsense imaginable. As a fan it tickles me to see grown people waste their time writing gibberish, and I know, they cannot even believe the nonsense they are wasting their time writing.

I love that picture on THR cover, omg, Brad is the sexiest man alive in my book and always will even when he’s 100 yo. I just love his swagger.

@Susan, good morning friend. How are you today my dear? I see you left me a little note yesterday. You know I like to rub that ring in trolls faces because I know it drives the trolls crazy. Why don’t they stay on tickets thread, that way they will not get their feelings hurt, poor babies. Susan, I did not see a titts ring, lol. I did catch a headline at Huff post saying Angie might have gotten married!! You know even Huff Post are messing with the trolls!! Susan, you take care and have a wonderful day and drive carefully.

^ poor troll worrying about Angie not wearing her half million dollar to a million dollar engagement ring while working in the field. Common sense would have told troll she does not want to lose the ring and is now wearing her married ring, fighting words, instead. Troll melt down!! Rose said Angie is wearing a wedding band.

LOL WITCH hunt!!
I ¨lovee¨Brad´s new jawline!

Jen the Hag @ 10/02/2013 at 6:50 am

news @ 10/02/2013 at 6:15 am

She’s not wearing her engagement ring because Brad Pitt gave her the wedding ring.. so go kill yourself already..bwahahahhah!!

#were the morons @ 10/01/2013 at 10:48 am(Reply to post from previous thread).
Heyy now, get your hands off my man! LOL. I can send a private note to Angelina- asking for a request. She might be nice enough to say YES! Haha, I’m joking. I know she would never let us have her man. But it was worth a thought….
————————————
LoL oh that’s just plain rude! where did the sisterhood motto go what’s yours is mine and that includes Brad too. Any way I suggested First to wipe the soot of brads beautiful face so dont even go there sister, hang on let me duck for the moment I can feel your cyber slap coming my way lol. As far as the little situation of getting Angie in “our way of thinking” or in other words us begging her for crumbs, I think i’ll devise the plan of “try try again” , WTM you never know we might catch her at a weak moment and get her permission in the process. No we aren’t devious, we are just using our initiative, i’m sure Angie would be proud of us and wont mind lol. Or in other words pigs might fly lol.
Well I hope Brad does surprise us at “The Counsellor” Première but if not, we’ll make do with his Fury set photo’s, we’re winners after all considering we see that beautiful face regardless dont you agree WTM.
I still hope and pray this Shutdown situation is nipped in the bud soon and people can go back doing what they do best “Work”, Yes a word that doesn’t include in the dictionary of our resident unemployed trolls. I feel for the workers that are on lower pay already they are the worst hit in this situation either way I hope there is a solution soon.
WTM there’s been quite a lot of screaming in the ocean since yesterday, I wonder what set it off ? do you think its a certain Gold Bond Angie is wearing hmm, I laughing at how the media has latched on to it and making it big news and I thought TRolls said Brad & Angelina are not relevant any more lol.

#anustin @ 10/01/2013 at 8:52 am (Reply to post from previous thread)
i’m off to work….gggrrrrr……Bill Gates come to my bed.
……………………………………………
hang on that’s just defeatist talk sister, I wouldn’t wish you to go down those desperate measures even though its money bags Bill Gates, but considering that’s an open invitation to Bill Gates & Mrs Gates wont care, at least Angie can breath a sigh of relief her man is out of your clutches lol. Ok I know thats wishfull thinking on my part lol.

#Rose @ 10/01/2013 at 9:07 am (Reply to post from previous thread)
Haven’t really followed Heidi & Seal to be honest, they just used to annoy me with their daily influx of photo’s here on JJ, documenting their every move,from their yearly Pumpkin patch shopping with kids,to their yearly wedding vows renewals, their sick in the bucket OTT PDA, those never ending yearly halloween parties. To be honest that’s all they seem to have done all through their married life, but I agree if Heidi was fornicating with the help , then of course Seal had been doing the same too there’s no doubt of that, the man needs his fronication too.
As for Ticky she most defintly is still “Doing her bodyguard” she likes extra helpings, doesnt her past show it the long list of lovers, you know her beloved Charles Manson (Squiggy) is no longer on the scene is he she she is getting IT from her hired help.
By the way saw Troll stole your name Again and then sliped up and posted back to her original moniker tampoon lmao,talk about Dumb & Dumber, the moron is posting in so many monikers then slips up in posting in her very own name, see that’s what happens when you have too much time on your hands, the only thing that comes to me mind is “Satan finds some mischief still for idle hands to do”.

#Rose @ 10/02/2013 at 6:16 am

Good morning Rose, Sorry about my sudden missing in action or should I say missing in posting yesterday just went into moderation can you believe it lol. Any way I guess the media has picked up your hind at the Ring Gate and its picked up momentum lol, Oh come on we now media hacks troll the threads for juicy gossip even Ticky Trolls CB site can you believe it lol. I love how trolls have lost the plot yet again like brad said game on F-ckers lol I was catching up from behind so posting past reply’s to posts.

I Love Brad’s Plan B‘s mantra “Game on, f–ckers,” he’s kicking a$$ big time I love The Hollywood Reporter cover with Chiwetel Ejiofor & Brad two of the Handsome men in hollywood, i’m getting this issue for obvious reasons.

By the way have you seen Kim Kardashans new photos today? OMG talk about putting your trash out for all to see, Damn I thought Kanye was going to make her a “Lady” not a “****” man he’s slipping big time. I think Kim’s had some further Plastic procedure because she’s looking a bit too extra large & perky, Uhh cant stand these media ho’s.

Talking about media Ho’s how come Ticky still hasn’t given birth to that Phantom Baby Bump she was carrying while doing promotion for her critically dude movie, especially when she wore her made to fit Purple Barney dress with insertion of an “Extra Pooch”, considering even the Panda in Scotland Zoo managed to squeeze one out after all the pressure she was under, she was one pissed Panda but still delivered on her promise. So why hasn’t Ticky squeezed one out yet for her Trolls? as she always talks about kids before and after her movies come out? so why has she gone all quite now? maybe we might get the next instalment in when her next Flop will come out you know the movie where she has spent 99% of the time with a paper bag over her head, no wonder the director said he was crying at Tickys acting, yes crying with laughter more like lol.
And talking about going quite I’m surprised Peeps have gone very quite on Tickys Pimping interviews, I thought the next cover would have been the Baby Edition, Oh well seems like they’ve learnt their lesson the hard way with the poor sales and also with the constant Lies that come out of Tickys mouth, Like PT says “If lips are moving”….

Good morning ladies.

Especially shout out to all the lovely ladies out there Rose , Passing Through, NAN, Jaye, Premalee, Josephina, Were the morons, Jen The Hag, Lylian, First and last post, Ssshhii_Baby, Bizzy Bee, Noplace, QQQQ, Groundcontrol, Lurker, William Bradley&The Jolie, Susan, Dawne, Tish, Anustin, WonderBust, Love The Jolie Pitts, Fyi12, plz, MIR, JP Fan, Vickifromtexas, tweet, juju, Bea, Who, briseis, Lucy, fyi, Media Wh@re MANiston, Lylian, Cliniqua, AWHODAT!, juju, Go Figure!, Sunny, plez, Lily, Lurker and all the lurkers out there I hope you all have a great day take care take care God Bless.

make crap movies

Wonderbust @ 10/02/2013 at 8:08 am

Brads legoland story has a lot of hits on people mag. This fall is really bad for the hags. Second Oscar, TYAS getting great reviews, matching bands

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 710 » Show All