Brad Pitt: SAG Awards 2014 with Director Steve McQueen!

Brad Pitt: SAG Awards 2014 with Director Steve McQueen!

Brad Pitt poses for a photo with his 12 Years a Slave director Steve McQueen while attending the 2014 Screen Actors Guild Awards held at the Shrine Auditorium on Saturday (January 18) in Los Angeles.

The 50-year-old actor was seen cheering on his co-star Lupita Nyong’o from the film’s table when she won the award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Brad Pitt

Brad also stopped to take a photo with Captain PhillipsBarkhad Abdi during a break at the show.

The day before, Brad was seen arriving at LAX Airport just in time to attend the show!

brad pitt sag awards 2014 with steve mcqueen 01
brad pitt sag awards 2014 with steve mcqueen 02
brad pitt sag awards 2014 with steve mcqueen 03
brad pitt sag awards 2014 with steve mcqueen 04
brad pitt sag awards 2014 with steve mcqueen 05

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 719 » Show All
vickifromtexas @ 01/18/2014 at 9:21 pm

rita m just said “hi brad”. he looks awesome. what????? rita m is in her eighties? she looks amazing. love her.

@daydreamziam: BRAD PITT SHAVED THE SIDES OF HIS IM LEAKING THOUGH HES PERFECT pic.twitter.com/Rze7GdkyID”
Boomer Matthews ‏@TheBoomerRumor 27m
Is everyone else freaking out about how hot Brad Pitt looks at the #SAGAwards SO SEXY.
Elsa Corsi ‏@Elsa_Corsi 40m
Brad Pitt looks good again!.
rylie ‏@RAADRYLIE 27m
BRAD PITT SHAVED THE SIDES IM MELTING HES PERFECT pic.twitter.com/7CqNSNd5st

@teri:

What family? I’m just talking about how badly Brad and Matt are aging. Are they related somehow? ;)

I knew JR would get a pic with Brad.

Brad is so danm handsome, just mouth watering. This proud father has the family he’s always wanted and a perfect mother for his children.

frans ‏@fran_bennington 26m
Photo: Inspiration !!! #style #fashion #bradpitt #new #mileycyrus #marianodivaio 🙏🙏🙏🙏 http://tmblr.co/Zp5GCv14jnxNJ
Scandalicious ‏@Scandalicious05 8m
I’m really loving Brad Pitt’s Macklemore hair cut
@Scandalicious05 Nope, Give me Brad Pitt with a full head of hair
Kit ‏@its_KITTENTIME 26m
BRAD PITT IS MOTE SMOKIN HOT TONIGHT THAN EVERRRRR
Nancee 0/5 ‏@Nancee_Styles 27m
Brad Pitt needed that hair cut! He looks so gorgeous at the awards tonight! 😍💕
Gabby Rodriguez ‏@rodriguez_gd 28m
Brad Pitt is looking mighty fine tonight! 😍 #betterwithage

Brad looks Hot on the show JJ bought some less than flattering pics of him.He looks good in Getty pics .

vickifromtexas @ 01/18/2014 at 9:35 pm

lupita is flawless.

vickifromtexas @ 01/18/2014 at 9:36 pm

hello to all of the lovely jolie-pitt fans.

ok I may voted to soon before I see other pictures of the dresses than jared I think …cause Lupita’s dress looks more good at us lies weekly

melinda barrett ‏@melbylove 29m
Brad Pitt has a Mohawk #pantydropper
❁mauricio❁ ‏@retromaury 30m
brad pitt looks hot with that hair
Chelsea Henderson ‏@chelsayyyy_ 37m
Brad Pitt got his **** high and tight and I’m feeling grateful for life because of it.
Boomer Matthews ‏@TheBoomerRumor 39m
Roni Abario ‏@roniabario 41m
Brad Pitt looks hotter now. Seriously! Deyymmm #SAGAwards

@vickifromtexas well, hello then ;)

:D as real fan crazy right? not

I didn’t watch the SAGs (will have to watch once some uploads the video) but I read the camera cut away to Brad in the audience quiet a bit and the result from that is clear to see through people’s reactions. Go on twitter and see all the comments talking about Brad looking hot!

Brad does looks very handsome but he also looks likes he misses Angie. He is much more at ease and jovial when Angie is with him at these events than he is without her.

Bizzy Bee @ 01/18/2014 at 9:46 pm

First of all, I would like to congratulate Brad for all the accolades 12YAS is receiving. As a fan it makes one feel helpless that we have to leave the judging up to the old coots in the Academy. I ALMOST wish the public could vote like American Idol LOL.

Matthew McConaughey winning the GG for best actor? Never saw it coming, he doesn’t strike me as a dramatic actor. With all the great actors who’ve put in work for years and haven’t won, and this guy makes one okay movie suddenly he’s the favorite to win an Oscar. Hollywood is funny.

um ok LN your father may not watching to many movies if he doesn’t know who Brad is then I hope he watch your movie….

Lupita looks so lovely in that dress. The colour is just smashing on her. She presents herself with such grace and charm and sincerity.

The Sag tonight ain’t anywhere on Brad’s bod………seems like he is causing quite a stir among the ladies in attendance……

first and last post @ 01/18/2014 at 9:51 pm

Hi to vickifromtexas,
we are never posting at the same time…good to see you on tonight. Lupita looks beautiful and Rita Moreno WOW…at her age, still active, gives eighty year olds a good name LOL.
Hi to all JP fans from around the world.

@lurker:

I agree that Brad looks much more comfortable with the Jolie attending. Very happy he’s there supporting the movie/winners.

It tells how much Brad is missed at award shows that as soon as he shows up at one, somehow people manage to reference his presence in one way another. Mindy Kaling tweeting about Brad, Lupita with her Brad story, EW twitter account tweeting about Brad, Rita saying “hi Brad!”. He is very much liked!

Bizzy Bee @ 01/18/2014 at 9:54 pm

So many threads, I hope I’m on the right one. Hello to all fans.

Lupita is slaying the fashion game! Who is her stylist? If this is just the SAG dress, I can’t even imagine what she’ll wear to the Oscars.

Johnny Depp is looking TERRIBLE! I think it’s the cigarettes that are drying him out. He looks like a withered old vampire, like Lestat when Louis found him hiding out in that old house LOL.

Well, with MM, winning the SAG award, I guess I should prepare for an MM win at the Oscar’s….ugh. But this just makes me really excited for the BAFTAs now, because I know he’ll win at home!

And what was with MM’s acceptance speech. He made absolutely no sense!!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 719 » Show All