Bradley Cooper: BAFTAs 2014 with Girlfriend Suki Waterhouse!

Bradley Cooper: BAFTAs 2014 with Girlfriend Suki Waterhouse!

Bradley Cooper and his girlfriend Suki Waterhouse sit side by side in the front row at the 2014 British Academy Film Awards held at the Royal Opera House on Sunday (February 16) in London, England.

The 39-year-old actor walked the red carpet earlier in the night solo, but met up with Suki, 22, once he got inside the venue.

The couple was caught together on camera during the live show, which aired on BBC One.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Bradley Cooper

Bradley was nominated for Best Supporting Actor for his work in the movie American Hustle, but the award went to Barkhad Abdi for Captain Phillips.

bradley cooper baftas 2014 with girlfriend suki waterhouse 01
bradley cooper baftas 2014 with girlfriend suki waterhouse 02
bradley cooper baftas 2014 with girlfriend suki waterhouse 03
bradley cooper baftas 2014 with girlfriend suki waterhouse 04
bradley cooper baftas 2014 with girlfriend suki waterhouse 05
bradley cooper baftas 2014 with girlfriend suki waterhouse 06

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 719 » Show All

Did Suki had her own personal photographer there at hand? I watched the award show and they only showed Bradley throughout thank goodness.

No matter how much she tries to clean herself up, this relationship still looks wrong on so many levels. She still looks so much younger than him. There is an article about Rosie and Jason which is also a weird relationship but, she does not look that much younger than Jason. Also, is she growing her bangs out? If so its not a good look for her. Her forehead is very large.

It’s just so weird to see Christian Bale, his wife, and Amy Adams sitting behind them and then see Bradley and his girlfriend. Just makes me wonder what they think of this relationship. He is just soo much older, I never thought he was one of those creepy kind of actors but it’s really starting to seem like it.

I think my gaydar failed me once again.

Looselipz @ 02/17/2014 at 1:03 am

I have always felt he was gay…but whatEv. I don’t buy this relationship. I mean, c’mon, he was her age when she was born. It won’t last..

Amy was not her from them. @TML: why you say that

Disgruntled Sleepyhead @ 02/17/2014 at 1:10 am

Someone needs to tell Suki that styling her hair back like that is not doing her any favors, looks terribad

She looks very much like Natalie Portman here in the headline picture, anybody?

her nose and forehead look HUGE

@Amanda: Not even a little.

@Jax: Her old nose is growing back. She needs more than a facial next time she visits the Waterhouse Clinic.

Awwww, and braids in her hair too. How grown up! NOT

Bradlifer @ 02/17/2014 at 3:27 am

WOW this weekend has been strange.
I thought it was going to be a weekend packed with weird disgusting PR PDA but instead it became cinge worthy moments of PR fail.
1) He docent celebrate valentines day with her.
2) He dose not support her at her fashion run way debut.
3) When he finally shows up he takes her to a after after party and not even the real deal and then takes her out the back way. He looks angry and irritated and she looks sad.
4) He takes her to the red carpet but dont take pics with her and makes sure not to be seen with her. She is rushed away as soon as possible..
5) Inside they dont seat together as long as he was nominations that he can win, As soon as the risk of him winning and him having to kiss her is over his agent and SUki change place and they end up seating together.
Even then he ignores her several times. She talks to him, he turns around while she is talking and starts talking to someone else. He ignores her totally several times.
Here i was expecting PDA ala SAG award last month but al we got was prof this is nothing but PR.

JJ was paid not to say the most important and to not show pics from the first 12 minutes where Bradley
is sitting next to his agent, not Suki. He does want to have to hug or kiss her if he wins. When he loses, they switch sides.

What happened to her nose job? She look ugly with big nose and HUGE forehead. They keep pushing her hair back to make her look older for Sugar Daddy.

Amy Adams, a best female actress nominee is seated behind these two pieces of rubbish? His agent is seated in front of nominees? Someone lies to American Hustle they were going to sweep the awards last night. Hahahaha.

Bradley is ignoring Suki in every single pic. She must smell of all the men she bedded to become a celebrity. This is a fake relationship.

Siki Whurehouse bad luck @ 02/17/2014 at 4:14 am

Creepy Bradley is always losing. Haha, siki is a minus not a plus.Fassbender did not win and Media Made Me Bradley still lost? You have to laugh when the ignorant compare this lucky guy to hard working Leo who has been a serious actor and ALister for 20 years. Bradley is not even worthy of cleaning Leo’s shoes. Drunk Bradley takes his new status for granted. His hideous pristitute siki will bring him many losses. Jonah Hill will get the Oscar on 2 March before loser drunk Bradley does. Jared will win. If he doesn’t, Michael will. If he doesn’t, Abadi will. If he doesn’t, Jonah will. They are all better actors and better men.

How fake can you get

When Tinie Tempah was singing, Bradley was sitting by Dave and Suki by David O Russell

@Siki Whurehouse bad luck: Thanks to all of us (or is it the same person ?) to make me laugh this morning ! Yeah of course Bradley is a piece of **** whereas Leo, Fassbender and Jonah are pure perfection.
@Bradlifer: I don’t know how it is PR fail. Seriously do you believe the “general public” spend his day overanalysing Bradley and Suki behaviour ? All a small part of what the people will eventually remember is Bradley sitting next to Suki at an award show.

Bradley and Suki should be come a comedy duo, because they are becoming a bit of good laugh

Hahahahaha, My name is Huh, Dolly, Duh, Polly, Kelly, Hello and I have no original thoughts. I do not comment on Bradley. I go to JJ stories and comment on posters. I have no life with my cats. I make posters the story.
!Perdite Imbecile! Nobody cares about posters except no life me.

Hahahahaha. Michael,Leo, Jonah, Clooney do not pretend to be people they are not. They own up to who they are. They are beter actors and better men than Bradley Creeper.

@Polly: What are you talking about. I only have one name (Polly) and I rarely comment on posters ! Plus, I don’t have any cat LOL !
I don’t follow his career but wasn’t Michael Fassbender accused of violence / abuse by an ex-girlfriend ?

Just don't get it @ 02/17/2014 at 5:56 am

I don’t get it.

Is simple glamour really THAT hard to pull off?

She always looks like she didn’t even bother. What’s with the hair?

She has no sense of style or beauty.

If she’s trying to do the grunge glamour thing (Kate Moss and Sienna Miller), it doesn’t work on her.

Lastly, I don’t mean to be mean to someone who’s really young and suddenly in the limelight, but her styling is atrocious.

Bradlifer @ 02/17/2014 at 6:20 am

I have one more thing tou sai, why her and no me? I love 4eva dis man

Bradlifer @ 02/17/2014 at 6:24 am

When I sau dis pictchures my heart stop work. I just don’t understant dis PAR relationship. If he want I can be a mother of his children joust for love

I would like to know why all of Suki’s fans think this is a great match for her? He is almost 20 years older than her, his only marriage didn’t last but a few months and it was said he had violent anger problems. His other relationships all seemed to end badly. Suki should do some research on his other relationships. Suki is definitely someone he can control. He has a very large ego so he will always be the star in that relationship. Bcreep is not who he appears to be!

He is gay as Travolta. All Hollywood knows that. Girlfriend is only a beard. So stop hates, he has a real boyfriend in home. I hope Bradley come out of closet soon

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 719 » Show All