Eminem x Rihanna: 'Monster Tour' Set List -- See It Here!

Eminem x Rihanna: 'Monster Tour' Set List -- See It Here!

The opening night of Eminem and Rihanna‘s The Monster Tour is here and we will be updating the set list all throughout the show!

The tour will only be visiting three cities, including Pasadena where it is kicking off tonight (August 7) with two consecutive dates at the Rose Bowl.

Ri and Em will head to the New York City area next week for two shows at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.

The tour then ends in Eminem‘s hometown of Detroit with two shows at Comerica Park.

ARE YOU ATTENDING one of the shows on Eminem and Rihanna’s Monster Tour?

Click inside to read the set list from the concert…

Eminem x Rihanna: ‘Monster Tour’ Set List

1) “Numb” – Both
2) “No Love” – Both
3) “Run This Town” – Both (“Renegade” verse from Eminem)
4) “Live Your Life” – Rihanna
5) “Crack a Bottle” – Eminem
6) “Won’t Back Down” – Both
7) “What Now” – Rihanna
8) “Phresh Out the Runway” – Rihanna
9) “Birthday Cake” – Rihanna
10) “Talk That Talk” – Rihanna
11) “Rude Boy” – Rihanna
12) “What’s My Name?” – Rihanna (remixed with Trey Songz’ “Na Na”)
13) “Pour It Up” – Rihanna
47) “Diamonds” – Rihanna
48) “We Found Love” (Acoustic & Regular Versions) – Rihanna
49) “Lose Yourself” – Eminem
Encore:
50) “The Monster” – Both

YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS

I cant wait to see them.

I’m gonna see them! I’m gonna see them! Yea!!

Marshall Mathers @ 08/08/2014 at 12:19 am

Too much rihanna in the beginning i hope she does less and shady does more next saturday when i see the tour come to jersey

Lovely Rihanna @ 08/08/2014 at 12:21 am

I’m only going for Rihanna, but its great that I’ll see Eminem too.

@Marshall Mathers:

I agree. I look forward to seeing them both but when seeing the full list Em is only doing 2 numbers plus one with her…how is it a tour of two..I’m sensing us fans were mislead.

I cant wait to see Riri @ 08/08/2014 at 12:35 am

OMG I’m gonna see Rihanna and Eminem soon.

I’d like to remember that Rihanna sang Won’t Back Down chorus. So… Eminem didn’t sing this song alone.

Eminem and Rihanna slay the world

Thats a lot of songs @ 08/08/2014 at 1:51 am

Wooow they perform so many songs, you really get a lot for your money.

Chris shadye @ 08/08/2014 at 2:06 am

EMINEM performed my name is before the real slim shady and also performed kill you and they are not on this set list

Just trying to help out

Based on this, I’m bummed I bought tickets. Song set should be mixed like Jay Z/JT and Jay Z /Bey tour or other double headliner tours.

Not the greatest of Rhi’s song’s listed, but since I’m not a huge fan, looks like I can miss traffic and get there late. Not thrilled about Em’s song set, but I’m hoping for a good show by him. Regretting that I did a search on the song set – def dampened my mood for tmrw. nite.

Is Rihanna going to stay sober enough to “sing” for that long?

Was fun watching them to perform together in the concert.

LittleMissNikkiSixx @ 08/08/2014 at 10:18 am

I was at the 8/7/14, Rose Bowl concert of this tour. I’m not a huge Rihanna fan. I honestly went for Eminem. It got a little boring for me when she was first performing. But Eminem ABSOLUTELY killed it. He was amazing. He performed every song I truly wanted to see him perform. I liked the way they came out and did a few songs together. She came out and did her thing. Then he came back out and finished up with all his songs. Amazing show. I have never seen Eminem perform live before and I am so glad I was able to go and witness that. I know he isn’t big on touring so if this is the only time I am able to see him, I would be happy. FYI I waited till the last minute to get tickets because my work randomly sent me to this area last minute. I was in the upper section and got my ticket for $49 off stubhub.com I completely lucked out!!!

I love Rihanna @ 08/08/2014 at 10:49 am

I loved, loved, loved it. Myself I’m not a big Eminem fan, but they both did great. I also liked when they performed together, but I just came for Rihanna so of course her part was what I enjoyed the most.

groovy8899 @ 08/08/2014 at 11:09 am

They’re both on DRUGS

I will be at the sold out show in New York Saturday.
Https://www.YouTube. com/kbrummell

Promoted as a face-off, music is the winner here.

Beverley- Unkown @ 08/09/2014 at 5:49 am