- The D.A. will not proceed with Mark Salling‘s rape case because the accuser apparently waited too long to report the alleged crime – TMZ
- Is “the other man” in Blac Chyna‘s life finally telling-all? – Radar
- Jordan Fisher posted a creepy Halloween video – Just Jared Jr
- Find out why Hillary Duff is apologizing – DListed
- See Kylie Jenner‘s Halloween costume – Hollywood Tuna
- You can watch Leonardo DiCaprio‘s full climate change documentary – Towleroad
- See what celebrity couples dressed as for Halloween – J-14
Mark Salling News, Pictures, and Videos
- Mark Salling is being investigated after allegedly raping a girl he used to date – TMZ
- Ashley Graham shows off her amazing curves in a bikini at the beach – Radar
- Did Prince Harry get rumored new girlfriend Meghan Markle matching bracelets? – US Weekly
- Victoria Justice‘s Beetlejuice Halloween costume is so good – Just Jared Jr
- Get the latest on Mariah Carey‘s relationship status with James Packer – Lainey Gossip
- Tina Fey is coming to the defense of her pal Jimmy Fallon – The Hollywood Reporter
The 29-year-old actress dated Mark, 34, for three years while they starred on Glee together, but she claims he dumped her after his publicist said their relationship wasn’t good for his public image.
“I can’t say I was totally shocked, but still – WTF?” Naya said about the charges (via People). “My son’s nanny actually told me about it when the story broke. Then I had no doubt that God really did have my back along the way.”
“When Mark dumped me, I thought it was the worst thing ever, but can you imagine if that didn’t happen? And I was laying there in bed when the battering ram came through the door?” Naya added. “I think everyone should have that one relationship where you look back and ask yourself, ‘What the hell was I thinking?’ You’ll learn something and you won’t regret it. Unless, of course, that relationship was with someone who had a sizable stash of child porn on his computer. Then, by all means, regret everything.”
Mark Salling looks somber as he heads out of the Los Angeles County courthouse with his lawyer on Monday morning (June 27) in Los Angeles.
The 33-year-old former Glee actor was attending an initial preliminary court hearing ahead of his trial in July for alleged possession of child pornography.
Earlier this month, Mark surrendered in court and pleaded not guilty to the charges.
Mark was allowed to be released from custody after posting $150,000 in bail, including $100,000 of his own money.
Mark Salling pleaded not guilty to charges of receiving and possessing child pornography.
The 33-year-old former Glee actor, who surrendered in court on Friday (June 3), was allowed to be released from custody after posting $150,000 in bail, including $100,000 of his own money. He was seen leaving the bank the day before with a check for that exact amount.
Mark had to turn in his passport and his internet-connected devices will be approved by federal authorities. He will also have to wear a location monitoring bracelet and submit to drug testing, the Associated Press reports.
If convicted of the charges, Mark faces as much as 20 years in prison on each count.
Mark Salling arrives at court to surrender following a federal indictment for child porn charges on Friday morning (June 3) in Los Angeles.
The 33-year-old former Glee actor was booked by U.S. Marshals upon arriving in court. He was seen carrying a $100,000 check the day before, which will presumably be to pay for his bail.
“He will be asked to enter a plea, which I presume will be a not guilty to the two counts in the indictment, a trial date will be set, likely sometime in late July, early August, and bond will be discussed, we have agreed to a bond with his lawyer so I do expect him to be freed after the arraignment,” U.S. Attorney spokesman Thom Mrozek told Crime Watch Daily.
The spokesman says that authorities are still going through thousands of images found on Mark‘s computer.
“He had a very extensive and well organized collection of child pornography on his computer. If you read the indictment there are file names under which these images were stored on the computer, one of them is very descriptive,” Mrozek continued. “This type of behavior is disturbing, it is disturbing because these are images of real children who were molested by adults at some point and every time these images are distributed, or sold, or traded, and eventually viewed by someone that person is victimized again and that is why we take these types of crimes so seriously.”
Mark Salling carries a cashier’s check while exiting a Chase bank on Thursday afternoon (June 2) in Los Angeles.
The sighting comes just days after the 33-year-old former Glee actor was indicted for possession of child pornography.
The check that Mark was holding was for $100,000.
It was announced earlier this week that Mark has been cut from the upcoming mini-series God and Secrets following the indictment. The producers of the project had said they would wait until there were more facts about the situation to make their decision.