- Get the answer to this Wheel of Fortune puzzle, which a man solved with just one letter- US Weekly
- Khloe Kardashian can’t find Lamar Odom to divorce him- TMZ
- Vote for the dreamiest guy on ABC Family- Just Jared Jr
- These are the 21 best TV songs of fall 2014- Entertainment Weekly
- Will Johnny Depp help promote Mortdecai at all?- Lainey Gossip
- Lady Gaga goes nude and poses with her wigs in new selfie- TooFab
- 17 albums we can’t wait for in 2015- MTV
- Here is the latest on the missing AirAsia plane- Popsugar
Wheel of Fortune News, Pictures, and Videos
Looks like we weren’t the only ones impressed with Wheel of Fortune‘s amazing contestant who solved a nearly impossible puzzle!
“Most of the time, yes. The majority of the time,” Emil said when asked if he solves most of the puzzles correctly from home. “99% of the time. So watching with my family and friends, you can’t do it. Because after five seconds it’s, ‘Emil got it again!’”
If there’s one video you watch today, it’s GOTTA be this one!
Contestant Emil stood with host Pat Sajak during Wheel of Fortune‘s final round and the board was virtually impossible – a three word phrase with only 2 letters filled in.
Well you won’t believe what happened next – Emil, out of nowhere, guessed it completely right to win $45,000! Congratulations, Emil – that was nuts!
Pat and hostess Vanna White looked completely stunned.
“Tonight’s “Wheel of Fortune” features most amazing solve in my 30+ years on the show. No kidding.” Pat tweeted out after the show. We totally believe it!
Check out the video of the amazing win below.