Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Leo Pigs Out on Pinkberry

Leo Pigs Out on Pinkberry

When Bar‘s away, Leo will play!

Leonardo DiCaprio indulges in the latest frozen yogurt craze at Pinkberry in Los Angeles on Thursday night.

Being the kind fella he is, Leo treated a pal and his daughter to some of the creamy sweet n’ tart goodness.

leonardo dicaprio pinkberry 01
leonardo dicaprio pinkberry 02
leonardo dicaprio pinkberry 03
leonardo dicaprio pinkberry 04
leonardo dicaprio pinkberry 05
leonardo dicaprio pinkberry 06
leonardo dicaprio pinkberry 07
leonardo dicaprio pinkberry 08

Photos: Bauer-Griffin
Posted to: Leonardo DiCaprio

ABC

there is something nice about the ice cream and leo combo.

it’s not ice cream. it’s FROYO

Thanks for posting these. He seems like such a nice guy.

I Whanna meeet leo! ! why im i never there he is? :’(

I looove you leonardo dicaprio

LOL oh pardon me jared. the thought of leo and FROYO, is a nice one. the name FROYO is all sorts of wrong. it sounds like afro sheen.

There is something gross about him.

you call that “play”, eating Yogourt play. I am out of this world.

He bought yogurt. Yeah, so? This is newsworthy?

MonkeyShines @ 03/30/2007 at 2:55 pm

Ok I heard that Pinkberry’s Froyo is super tangy stuff, is that true? Anyone know for sure? I love tangy froyo but everyone always makes it super sweet like ice cream here in San Francisco. If it is tangy – then please bring a Pinkberry with a requiste Leo DiCaprio visit to San Francisco ASAP.

He’s such a sweetheart

and thanks for the pics Jared!

Leo is so humble he’s great

Thanks Jared for the sweet pics. That yogourt treat looks yummy, and Leo even yummier.

I wonder who his friend is?

Alexandra LaPlante @ 03/30/2007 at 11:10 pm

Pinkberry is amazing. Not the green tea flavor; just the original…with mochi.

Wow.. leo looks at least as yummy as the ice cream. He’s really down to earth and always hiding his nose *face* with his hand. Too bad..

I know Sanne, I wish he didn’t always hide his face but It is cool that he doesn’t just pretend he hates the attention outside of work, he really wants to be left alone, he’s not just in it to be famous, he cares about his craft.

bigbroker @ 03/31/2007 at 6:15 pm

Dude’s wearing a Red Sox hat, That means he can do whatever he wants in my book!

drunkenmonkey @ 04/01/2007 at 4:41 am

i just want to put the ice cream on him and lick it all off…. now thats a sundae

I was wondering where i can find that Red Sox hat with the yellow in it?

Yogurt Fanatic @ 10/04/2007 at 1:51 pm

FRUCCI YOGURT is so much cheaper and tastier than Pinkberry.
I recommend their pina colada~! Unbelievably delicious!!!
check out http://WWW.FRUCCIYOGURT.COM under News for locations

SBERGGREN @ 06/17/2008 at 2:54 am

That PINKBERRY must be great.There’s a lot of this places in Sweden,but I would like to try these american ones, they look very good.

to monkey shines. no pinkberry is not tangy. it’s really good frozen yogurt. it’s the perfect taste.