Heidi Has Twins: Hans and Franz

Heidi Has Twins: Hans and Franz

Supermodel mommy-of-three Heidi Klum goes for an ice cream run on Sunday afternoon in downtown Manhattan with 3-year-old daughter Leni and 20-month-old son Henry.

The supermodel with a sense of humor revealed earlier this week that her boobs have German nicknames: “Hans” and “Franz.”

Heidi said, “It’s been an ongoing joke for 12 years. When I began modeling I used to say ‘These are German breasts — one is called Hans and one is called Franz.’’”

FYI: Heidi is using her Maclaren stroller!

01 henry samuel heidi klum

• NBC decides to nix Emerald City- Entertainment Weekly
  • Tara Reid turns heads in a pink ensemble- Huffington Post
  • What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All

I have seen mixed kids looking adorable as babes and then growing up to look strange w/kinky brassy-colored hair and washed-out complexions. However, an unattractive black person and an unattractive white person probably has a better chance of having a cuter kid together than if they had kids with their same race. I don’t know why it happens like that, but it does. For example, James Brown would have had a little monster if he had a kid with a black woman who looked like him, but he married a plain uneventful white woman and their son looks okay.

It’s funny how everybody pays attention to what Heidi and Seal’s sons look like because they are biracial.

# 47 | cassandra @ 05.28.2007 9:19 pm

EVERYBODY HAVE THERE OWN OPINION IF HE’S CUTE OR NOT, BUT TO ME HE’S SUCH A CUTEY. HE REMAINS ME OF MY OWN SON HOW’S ALSO BI-RACIAL JUST LIKE HIS MON AND I BET WHEN HE GET OLDER HE WILL BE GOREGOUS JUST LIKE HIS FATHER. # 46 FROM YOUR DESCRIPTION YOUR NICE SOUND’S GOREGOUS N GURL U CRAZY.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Girrrrrrl: two words: SPELL CHECK.

But thanks for the compliment on my niece – she is stunning indeed. She has curly curly locks like Henry’s and they are really long along her face and her eyes are like cats.

My brother is cute but not that cute.

This is why I am having a baby with Denzel Washington. I will force him to father my child so my kids can be cute and look like my niece :)

I just hope Brad does not get jealous :)

BTW, this is why Shiloh is so gorgeous: Angelina is an exotic mixed looking girl so her exotic looks and Brad’s blonde ones created a perfect child!

# 51 | wanda @ 05.28.2007 11:03 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You clearly want attention

Why is “kinky” hair not beautiful?

You think the Masai women of Africa are sitting there thinking “kinky hair is not beautiful”.?

It’s your distorted screwed up sense of what is beautiful that makes you associate kinky with bad.

You’re dumb.

“brassy colored hair and washed out complexion”? Okay Anne Rice, your poetry is truly awe inspiring!

lol and what if Shiloh grow up to be an average looking woman?

Dear Jared:

Can you get rid of the racist comments like the ones from Margarita and Wanda?

If they want to be racist, they should go to Dlisted or Perezhilton – the breeding grounds for racist morons.

Report abuse on them.

How cruel they are being. If you wanna be racist, do it in the privacy of your own home to your heart’s content. Spare us!

We are above your ignorance here at Just Jared.

we are not mocking kids, we are just stating the fact that henry is one fugly mo’fukka. it’s an opinion..I don’t wish him harm or anything, I am just saying he happened to fall off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down, that’s all.

Yo——-Team Lara Croft————–

I find almost all of the people on your list very unattractive.

Just a matter of views…..like everything else.

herman the german @ 05/29/2007 at 7:30 am

Heidi was an ugly kid too. I saw a photo of her in the newspaper a while ago, she was really ugly. You can’t believe it if see her now.

But this seal guy is still ugly. I hope the kid has not that scar skin from his dad.

didi grow up! i suppose ur a super model, with perfect looks. highly unlikely! if you were you wouldnt be here posting your pathetic opinion. what are you jelous, your probably some ugly looking freak, who isnt happy with their life so you have to pick on other people who cant defend themselves. but i guess we will never, bcoz nobody cares what you say. hehehe loser

I totally agreed with Fillie – there is something wrong for that child’s tongue to be sticking out all the time. This has nothing to do with his color, it wouldn’t matter if the child was purple, a protruding tongue just doesn’t look right. Every picture I’ve seen of him is like that, from when he was very small. Has anyone ever seen him with a smile on his face?

Bottom folks is what I say to the morons picking on Zahara, Pax and Maddox:

Henry has a millionaire mom and dad.

Henry has nannies and servants.

Henry will go to the best schools, if he wants it.

He will have the best tutors.

Henry does not have to take out loans for college.

Henry has the best doctors in case he gets sick – no Medicaid.

I don’t think Henry is the cutest kid in the world – so what?

Why does a CHILD have to be beautiful? What does that have to do with intellectual ability, learning ability, and good character?

You all worry about how you will send your bratty kids to Community college on your Winn Dixie salaries adn how you will pay for their health bill when they get sick.

Don’t you worry your “gorgeous little heads – I am sure” about how he looks.

He is a millionaire and will have all the resources life can offer despite what he looks like.

You go Henry!

HEY IF ALL BIRACIAL MALES HAIR IS NEVER COMBED ITS BEACUSE HIS DUMB AS…. MAMA DOESNT KNOW HOW TO COMB THICK CURLY HAIR SHES THE MOTHER YOU HAD A KID BY ABLACK MAN LEARN HOW TO DO THINGS FROM BLACK HISTORY, WHO DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO COMB HAIR DAMN WHAT A IDIOT

post my comments you idiots

# 57 | black @ 05.29.2007 6:16 am

Yo——-Team Lara Croft————–

I find almost all of the people on your list very unattractive.

Just a matter of views…..like everything else.
^^^^^^^^^^^

Opinion indeed.

Cause I am sure you are more beautiful than Sade, Alicia Keyes and Michael Michelle.

And I am sure any an you know is worlds better looking than Maxwell, Boris Kudjoe and Derek Jeter.

Yes, you are right – matter of taste.

Sophia Loren and Marilyn Monroe are not beautiful at all – it is just that millions of people have an OPINION that they are.

As Joan Rivers is a Goddess, it is just that millions have an OPNINION she is ugly.

Yeah, uh huh, sure , right…….The Easter Bunny told me so when I spoke to him last night.

the reason the boys hair is never combed is the mother doesnt take the timne to learn how to comb biracial kids hair . if you have mixed kids learn their history since all of them are considered black. I HAVE TO AGREE WITH TO TELL THE TRUTH GET THAT BIG OLE GIRL OUT OF THE STROLLER AND LET HER SPOILEDBUTT WALK.

# 62 | almond eyes @ 05.29.2007 1:24 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Your Haiku IS posted.

And now you can have a fulfilled and wonderful day knowing you share your eloquency with us above.

Newsflash: Henry’s hair is combed. It is curly so it surrounds his face like the moon.

And why should boys HAVE to cut their hair? Many free spirited parents like Kate Hudson don’t cut their kids’ hair.

“Combing” nis not a historical black thing – WEB Dubois. Read a book.

But again, thank s for your Haiku.

My niece who is biracial always has curly hair.

Liek a lot of you well educated white folks above, I knew nothing of mixed or black hair either.

My niece’s hair always curls up especially after it is washed.

To say Henry’s hair is not combed is offensive.

If you have curly hair like him , after combing and brushing, it curls up like that which I think is beautiful.

I WANT a kid with Henry’s hair. And when Denzel Washington calls me up – I will give myself to him juist to have curly haired Halle Berry looking kids. Yes, I said it!

Henry is not cute, that’s the truth.

WTF is wrong with you people? He’s just a little boy who hasn’t even reached the age of TWO. Why is everyone obsessing about his looks?

inhirnamy137 @ 05/29/2007 at 4:26 pm

Just because they have celeb parents doesn’t mean we have to call them cute, Leni is average cute, and Henry looks like he has a syndrome. Heidi may be a top model, but she is blandish looking.

# 53 | Team Lara Croft @ 05.29.2007 12:46 am

You are pitiful and talk in extremes like a fanatic. Why should Jared delete my opinions and keep yours Miss Thang? Big red kinky hair with blonde highlights sometimes is a wild mess! So your niece is cute, but not all biracials are. Are all blacks? all whites? If you believe they are you are stupid or blind as a bat! I rest my case.

# 71 | wanda @ 05.29.2007 5:11 pm

# 53 | Team Lara Croft @ 05.29.2007 12:46 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Wanda, if you had a level of intelligence that did not parallel that of a caterpillar, I would possibly give you more props.

That you are ignorant and yet are still too weak to admit your biases is the real clincher.

“Big red kinky hair” – and you don’t find that description in any way offensive?

My black friends do not use the word “kinky and wild” to describe their hair nor does my brother and his wife to their daughter.

They see her for what she is a beautiful, curly haired child who will benefit from the two worlds she comes from.

No, I change my mind, let’s not delete your comments. Let’s leave them here for all to see. Why dust ignorance and racism under the rug. Let’s let the dust out and so that we can all see where we are as humans.

Nevermind that if this were Reese Witherspoon’s kid, the conversation would not have been started on comments on their hair.

I think at some point, whites have to accept that there are basic physical differences in people of different races.

Blacks have curly hair. Why is this news to you all? And yes, Henry’s hair will never be straight unless he processes it with chemicals. His hair is curly.

Just like Asians have almond shaped eyes and Whites have very light skin.

Why are these facts so hard for us to accept of each other?

Henry’s hair is curly as is many biracial kids. The black gene for curly hair is a dominant one and so offsprings of people of African descent will have hair like Henry’s.

You call it kinky and wild. Many people call it beautiful. It is all in how we have been socialized.

I am the fanatic? And you denigrating the naturally curly hair of a toddler is not?

Hmm, ok.

BTW, for those interested: Oprah had a great show yesterday on body image of people of different races. The MTV V-Jay (Park, I forget her first name) was on and talked about her years of wanting to round out her eyes so her eyes could look more European.

And a teenage black boy was on and he was in tears for he wanted to be light skin rather than dark. Oprah also showed that amazing documentary done by a 17 year old where she tested little black kids and asked them which dolls they thought were bad: black or white ones. All the kids said the black dolls were bad. And the kids were all under the age of 8. ALready they had learned what some have displayed here on this thread: hating certain racial traits.

No, please Wanda, let’s leave your comments her for us all to read. It is a great insight into where we are in America and our perceptions of race.

And I am sure your comeback will be “I am black and I can tell you Henry’s hair is so and so”. It’s the classic troll comeback. Once you are called out on your actions, pretend you are the race you are criticizing so you can get a free pass.

Go ahead, hon, keep posting. You’re classic.

Big brassy kinky hair doesn’t look beautiful to me Miss Thang and you’re classic- classic cuckoo. It can have a kinky texture, but it looks better when it is neat and groomed with shape and not flying all over one’s head like the snakehead lady.

# 73 | wanda @ 05.29.2007 9:15 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Okay, Wanda.

So you think “big brassy kinky hair” is not beautiful. Is that your contribution to society?

I happen to have straight hair – a result of my mostly Dutch and some Scottish lineage. Straight hair is not a big deal to me cause I have had it all my life. Clearly you have straight hair envy.

Work it out babe.

Hope your life is forever filled with blow dried straightening happiness. Cheers!

————Team Lara Croft ——–

But why, I am good-looking.

Oh and….do you have some problems?
I´m sure I could help. You just have to say a word and I´ll meet you at my lunatic asylum.

(My room´s the biggest by the way…)

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All