Fri, 01 June 2007 at 1:31 pm
Courtney Cox Joins the See-Through Squad
- Courteney Cox Follows See-Through Clothing Trend
- The Hills‘ Lauren Conrad replaced Lindsay Lohan last night.
- Jessica Simpson is seducing you…
- Jessica Alba strikes up the Parade.
- Jessica Simpson picks up cereal for one.
- Jessica Alba got checked out 3x as much as a blonde.
- Nicole Richie gets with Lohan‘s chick.
- Tyra Banks pretends to drink in public.
- Celebrities, for the love of the jeans!
- Hayden Panettiere cheers Paris, boos Lindsay (video).
- Rosie O’Donnell blogs through the pain.
- Warner Bros. is developing a Teen Titans Movie
- Sources say Paris Hilton has ordered a hair and makeup team to her Hollywood Hills home Monday, June 4 to glam her up before she enters jail. Paris has until 11:59 p.m. on June 5 to report to the Century Regional Detention Facility. Rumors have it Paris has agreed to write a personal diary during her stint that will be published upon her release.
- Katherine Heigl says castmate Isaiah Washington apologized to her on the set of Grey’s Anatomy after she publicly denounced his use of an anti-gay slur. “Isaiah thanked me, which I didn’t understand,” Heigl tells Entertainment Weekly. “He made a big mistake, and it was thoughtless and boneheaded, and I think he’s very sorry and embarrassed. This is something that will have changed the scope of his life.”
- Ricky Martin will have his own float at the Puerto Rican Day Parade June 10. Republican presidential hopeful John McCain will attend the parade as well.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, the fifth movie based on the best-selling books, will open in U.S. theaters July 11, two days earlier than previously scheduled. The world premiere of the movie, directed by David Yates, will be held June 28 in Tokyo, followed by a London premiere July 3.
Just Jared on Facebook