Maddox & Pax Share Clothes!

Maddox & Pax Share Clothes!

Not only do Maddox and lil’ sis Zahara share clothes, Maddox gives his hand-me-downs to lil’ bro Pax as well!

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie‘s 3-year-old son Pax wore the black-and-gray striped shirt mid-June during a visit to the doctor’s office with dad.

Maddox, 5, also wore the same cute striped shirt last November during a boat ride in Mumbai, India with lil’ sis Zahara and their parents.

maddox mumbai boat trip 01
maddox mumbai boat trip 02
maddox mumbai boat trip 03
maddox mumbai boat trip 04
maddox mumbai boat trip 05

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 728 » Show All

3rd?!? wow thats a first

missouri girl @ 07/01/2007 at 12:48 pm

I swear I have seen this b4… but any news is good news I guess.

Love the Jolies @ 07/01/2007 at 12:48 pm

Imnot surprise Angelina and Brad are normal parents and they see no harm in their kids clothes being pass on.they are adorable Madd and Pax and love me some Z.Thanks Jared.

missouri girl @ 07/01/2007 at 12:50 pm

MID JUNE? That’s what I thought… CUTE BOYS ANYHOOO!!

Beautiful family @ 07/01/2007 at 12:50 pm

Beautiful family and the kids are so cute in their matching shirts.Sweet Zahara.

Angelina is so hott an Brad to @ 07/01/2007 at 12:55 pm

Yeah hand me downs is what I use for my children so Angie an Brad are not wasteful and they both look like 2 sweeties wearing them, Madd was so young and small there. Gosh seems like yesterday when Zee and Madd were just small babies. Best celeb family ever.

Good ! and why not ? Gorgeous kids…love them.

So cute!!!they look adorable…

Objective Reasoning @ 07/01/2007 at 1:00 pm

Refreshingly normal…one of the advantages of having your kids close in age!

P.S. So glad Madd’s mohawk is gone now…he’s so much more adorable without it.

Nicole Copeland @ 07/01/2007 at 1:00 pm

How cute!

Why not ? love this kids…lucky them.

Nicole Copeland @ 07/01/2007 at 1:02 pm

#11

Mad’s Mohawk isn’t gone, they just trimmed it up a little! XD They do that occasionally – did you notice how the one strip of hair on the top of his head is longer? That’s the start of it.

I flippin love this family..their kids are so adorable and I think Pax and Shi are the cutest ones! Zee has such a cute attitude and Mad is just wonderful.

Missouri Fan, Good Morning to you…i will call u later.

Really? : 07/01/2007 at 12:53 pm
1283 bres : 07/01/2007 at 12:47 pm
euro : 07/01/2007 at 12:30 pm
wowwww princess diana of wales is like angelina, both have so much in comun. i remember that angelina said something like diana inspiring me so much, and is true. i´m whatching now the special concert for this memory and she remember me so much angelina.
—————————
yeahh is true

))))))))))))))))))))))))

Really? I thnk they are very different. Opposites in fact. The thing they have in common is their charity work which many people do. Other than that…night & day. I can see Angelinam more like Audrey Hepburn though. Audrey is an ICON.

———————–
yeah i think that angelina is the new audrey hepburn, but too has so much in comun with diana for example, chariry work, family problems, love her kids, want to change the world, diana too had so much sex and she said is natural, open mind, problem with her goberment,…………

of course Angelina loves all her kids but it’s obvious that Maddox is her heart =). They’re all precious, Angelina and Brad are great parents.

nicole richee fan @ 07/01/2007 at 1:05 pm

My mom always passed my sisters clothes to me and then if wearable she gave the clothes to my younger cousins. That’s what real moms and dads do. No shame in that. This family has their values together.That is only reason I lLove them.

hey bres/ loving this family @ 07/01/2007 at 1:10 pm

Angelina has always reminded me of another beautiful actress and that is Audrey Hepburn. I think alot of Jolie/Pitts agree. I know I do.

That is so sweet Pax is wearing Mad’s shirt. Go Angelina and Brad. Their parents taught them well..And awww look at little Zahara..precious..God Bless them..we all just love em.

Passing Through @ 07/01/2007 at 1:13 pm

Gotta love those recycling Jolie-Pitts. There’s nothing wrong with hand-me downs…especially EXPENSIVE hand-me downs. I’m pretty sure Angie does’t get the kids’ clothes at Wal-mart!

Passing Through @ 07/01/2007 at 1:15 pm

ROTFLMFAO! Did you guys see that thread Jared has on Cameron Diaz being named in Criss Angel’s divorce suit as “homewrecker”?

Let’s see Cam Diaz gets named in a divorce as “the other woman”…Angelina Jolie WASN’T EVEN INVOLVED ROMANTICALLY WITH BRAD PITT DURING HIS MARRIAAGE…yet the media slaps the “homewrecker” monicker on her and the tabs have ridden that pony into the ground for almost 3 years. Based on the tabs coverage of Diaz/Angel…I didn’t even know the man was married! My, my, my…the double standards Angelina Jolie has to live with…

awww SUPER CUTE! i just realize how big maddox has gotten! he’s turning into a lil young man, before our eyes!

Wow my brother had a similar black-striped shirt like that when he was a kid, but when it got to small for him he hid it and cut it up for his ninja turtles. My mom was gonna give it to my baby brother.We had a good laugh.Cute kids all of them .Angelina&Bradd Gorgess.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 728 » Show All