Jamie Hince: Kate Moss' New Main Man

Jamie Hince: Kate Moss' New Main Man

Kate Moss and her new new musician man Jamie Hince (he’s the guitarist of the rock band “The Kills”) leave a pub in London’s trendy Notting Hill after a romantic lunch on Thursday. The couple has been dating for a few weeks after Moss‘ split from long-term love Pete Doherty.

Kate‘s pal revealed to UK’s The Daily Mail: “Kate says Jamie has little traits and characteristics that remind her of Pete. She always goes for the same sort of men – dangerous and seemingly unavailable, but with a good heart underneath.

Jamie is a great guy and Kate really likes him. Sometimes she loves the fact he reminds her of Pete as that’s what she knows best and it’s comforting for her, but she has told us sometimes it drives her nuts.”

10+ pictures inside of Jamie and Kate, who was spotted leaving a friend’s London home holding a pack of Malboro light cigarettes over her face…

jamie hince kate moss 01
jamie hince kate moss 02
jamie hince kate moss 03
jamie hince kate moss 04
jamie hince kate moss 05
jamie hince kate moss 06
jamie hince kate moss 07
jamie hince kate moss 08
jamie hince kate moss 09
jamie hince kate moss 10

Credit: Daily Mail; Photos: Big Pictures/Bauer-Griffin, Focus Pictures/PacificCoastNews.com
Posted to: Jamie Hince, Kate Moss

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I do honestly think that Kate Moss is ugly.
What do you think about her?
BTW, who cares about her new man!

Kate Moss is a godess and i think she and Victoria Beckham are the best dressed humans.Her new boy looks not so good in that shoot though.

[~Famous~] @ 09/13/2007 at 12:59 pm

he must be blind, cause she’s the queen of fug.

PERSONALLY… I DO NOT LIKE KATE, BUT SHE’S TOTALLY MY STYLE ICON!

Edward ,I agree with you, I think she is ugly too.

Mona says @ 09/13/2007 at 1:36 pm

They’re a matching pair of fugs. I love the “Kate is a goddess” comment above. Yellowed teeth, bad skin, and a penchant for letting heroin addicts hang out around kid, yeah Kate’s a true vision.

You Know Who I Am @ 09/13/2007 at 1:44 pm

Kate looks like a ****-eyed alleycat and her new boyfriend looks like Lurch… Yes, Master…..

You Know Who I Am @ 09/13/2007 at 2:09 pm

Kate looks like a cross-eyed alleycat and her new boyfriend looks like Lurch… Yes, Master…..

she’s a quirky beauty but her style has always been on point and all her own. she’s influenced a lot of people for so many years as to what trends are coming up. hello denim leggings? as far as her new man, it really sounds like a rebound, but hey at least he doesn’t look as.. drugged, as doherty. a slight upgrade but she sure knows how to pick ‘em. she should’ve stayed with jefferson hack! he’s kind of a cutie, uber stylish, and settled.

I love Kate Moss & I am so glad she is not with that junkie Pete anymore!

I think Kate is very pretty but WAY too skinny. Her choice in men needs to be explained. Pete and this guy are totally FUG!

patricia night @ 09/13/2007 at 3:44 pm

I love Kate style! I think she is really style icon
I gland she is not with Pete anymore! She looks better now

patricia night @ 09/13/2007 at 3:47 pm

Oops
It’s “glad” of course ))

I think she is Hot in a unique sort of way…

bellasignora @ 09/13/2007 at 6:01 pm

Ah yes…another perfect specimen of the modern British male: pasty white, uber-feminine, unstylish and unattractive. How, with such puny, pathetic men, did this nation produce the likes of Colin Firth and David Beckham???? One of the great unanswered mysteries. Kate’s new man looks like he couldn’t fight his way out of a paper bag.

I like her style but she looks unhealthy. Shes attracted to bad boys and involves them in her daughters life. I once read an article on her which mentioned her reading a novel called “poor cow” that somewhat mirrored her life. Its her life, her choice and if she wants to date losers fine but bad example for her kid.

A lot of you guys are coming at this from a really strange point of view. Kate is into music. and is attracted to musicians.. She doesn’t find big sporty guys attractive. There’s nothing wrong with that. It’s just a matter of preference.. and as far as Jamie goes, he’s a very nice man who’s also very talented, and very clean living. The music he makes isn’t for everyone, but they do have a huge following worldwide. and calling him unstylish is all in the eye of the beholder.. certain people with a fair amount of clout would beg to differ. They are somewhat darlings of the fashion world. Prada teamed up with them as their musical companions for Fashion Rocks last year. And they (Jamie and Alison, his bandmate) have close relationships with many designers, including Hedi Slimame, Ann Demeulmeester, J.Lindeberg etc. Should be a little more objective. It’s coming off like a bad high school movie or something, and the ‘jocks’ are calling out the little skinny ‘nerd’ who likes art and music. ridiculous.

Well said John! You are my hero.

Good for Kate. Pete was too ugly for her.

Can I just say to Lily #2, that to put Victoria Beckham and Posh in the same best dressed sentence is a joke. Beckham dresses like an old barmaid from Hertfordshire. Kate would die if she red your comment !!!

I meant Read not red :P

haha lol jamie hince is my mums cousin lol yippe !!

she is the one woman on the planet i would do
…i’m not gay by a mile

i think kate moss is sex.
and i think jamie hince is sex. they go very very well together. mixed with all there fantastic substances they abused.

i love jamie hince!!!