Britney Spears Sucks Pacifiers

Britney Spears Sucks Pacifiers

I was right!

We all know that Britney Spears appeases her oral fixation by sucking on lollipops but aren’t pacifiers taking it a little too far?

While Britney was out shopping with son Sean Preston, 2, in Beverly Hills on Thursday, Britney put Jayden‘s pacifier in her own mouth. Granted, she was busy shopping and her dress had no pockets to stow it away…

IF YOU WERE/ARE A MOTHER, would you suck on your own child’s pacifier?

01 britney spears sucking pacifier
britney spears sucking pacifier 10

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All

britney’s video coming out

well yes i would, especially if it had dropped on a dirty floor and there was no where to wash it.leave her AND HER CHILD alone.

ok, IN THE OTHER POST, YOU SAID THAT SHE WASN’T SUCKING A PACIFER, MAKE UP YOUR MIND, ARE YOU PRO BRITNEY, OR AGAINST HER? ARE ON YOU ON PEREZ H. N*TS?

mAYBE, JUST MAYBE, SHE DROPPED IT, I KNOW, AND HAVE SEEN PARENTS DO THIS, SO I AM NOT SUGAR COATING THIS SH*T, BUT HAVE DROPPED THE CHILD’S BINKY, AND SUCKED ON IT, THEMSELVES TO LIKE IN A FORM ON CLEANING IT, IT MIGHT SOUND NASTY, BUT I HAVE SEEN IT DONE! SO BACK THE H*LL UP!

No–hope she didn’t put it back in the baby’s mouth.

Every mother does it!
Whats the big deal?

Leave her alone!

No way. She was probably high and didn’t want her teeth to grind. Someone must have told her to get photographed with the kids. A lot stars use their kids for free publicity.

Yes, I have done that. Its fine

patricia night @ 09/21/2007 at 4:41 am

Yes, if I dropped it
It’s normal, nothing unusual

kathastic @ 09/21/2007 at 4:42 am

i wish people would stop critizing her everymove! give the girl a break

LEAVE HER ALONE! LEAVE HER ALONE! PLEASE JARED! DON’T JOIN TO THE OTHER BLOGGERS ALWAYS POSTING STUFF ABOUT BRITNEY ! I’M TIRED TO SEE THIS GIRL, SHE IS NOT INTERESTING BUT STUPID AND FUGLY. I BET THAT ALL HER FANS LOVE TO POST SH*TS ABOUT THE OTHER CELEBRITIES, BUT BRITNEY MUST BE ALONE !

so she has a pacifier in her mouth, what’s the problem? as you can see she doesn’t have a purse or anywhere safe to put the pacifier…and she couldn’t be on drugs since she has a court order…soem of yall are ridiculously asinine

I agree with Vee, no, never.

I say … Leave her alone!

This is a ridiculous post! Sorry, but it is!

yes…thats waat u do wen it drops on a dirty floor and there is no sink or anything to wash it u waqsh it yourself

It's Britney, b*tch @ 09/21/2007 at 5:22 am

Every mom does that

genevieve @ 09/21/2007 at 5:22 am

Parents suck pacifiers clean all the time before putting them back into their kid’s mouths.

Maybe she’s partially crazy because of this kind of discussion and the way the paparazzi follows her around. Since she won’t go hide for a few years, can’t we please all just IGNORE HER?!

yeah mums do that! i don’t think it’s a big thing!
I hate that people keep saying bad things about her.. it’s like everything she does is bad anyways.. give her a break!!! and stop with the criticizing!!!

It's Britney, b*tch @ 09/21/2007 at 5:26 am

18 genevieve : 09/21/2007 at 5:22 am

————————————————-

Couldn’t have said it better :)

No, I wouldn’t suck on a pacifier and yes, I’m a mother. If it fell on the ground I’d take it to the bathroom and wash it. Of course that’s just how I am, but anyway my kids didn’t care for pacifiers so I can’t really relate to that sort of predicament.

I have seen LOTS of mothers do it when the baby drops it on the floor as a way of cleaning it, I think it’s a bit gross but everyone does it, it’s perfectly normal

OKAY PEOPLE, READ ABOUT USING PACIFIERS, BEFORE WRITE HERE THAT IT IS OKAY IF THE PARENTS CLEAN A PACIFIRE IN THEIR MOUTHS.
‘DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ‘CLEAN’ THE PACIFIER BY SUCKING ON IT YOURSELF. THIS MAY SPREAD GERMS THAT CAUSES TOOTH DECAY AS WELL AS OTHER DESEASES FROM YOU TO YOUR CHILD! EVEN IF YOU CLEAN PERFECT YOUR TEETH THERE CAN BE LEFT SOME GERMS THAT ARE SAFE FOR YOUR HEALTH, BUT DANGER FOR YOUR CHILD !’

SHE IS A NASTY PEICE OF ****, makes me go and vomit.

clearly she has attachment disorder, the maternal bonding with her as an infant just never happened.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All