Joaquin Phoenix has TWO Lovers

Joaquin Phoenix has TWO Lovers

Joaquin Phoenix throws himself against a wall on the Coney Island, Brooklyn, NY set of his latest movie Two Lovers on Wednesday.

When an interviewer recently misidentified the title of his next movie as Seven Lovers, Joaquin laughed and said, “Actually, I’d prefer seven lovers, but it’ll be called Two Lovers. I’m in it with Gwyneth Paltrow.”

Two Lovers is a Brooklyn-set romantic drama about a bachelor (Phoenix) torn between the family friend his parents wish he would marry and his beautiful but volatile new neighbor (Paltrow). The film is set to open in 2009.

15+ pictures inside of Joaquin‘s two lovers

• Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

More pics, Jared. Love Joaquin!!!!! Nice to see he back at work again.

J.J.
P.S. it’s PHOENIX not Pheonix
And and please, pretty please more pics of Joaquin PHOENIX!!!!!!!

First! He looks hotter than ever.

never mind … sorry … i guess i’m the fifth. hahaha but he still looks hot!

There are only a few actors as good as him! Thanks Jared!

the_original_nika @ 11/07/2007 at 8:01 pm

he looks like 50, and not his age =\.

hieverybody @ 11/07/2007 at 9:08 pm

This is what can happen to a person when they don’t eat meat and chain smoke.

he looks cute… love his jacket…. not sure what he is trying to against the wall like that….

Dem cookies @ 11/07/2007 at 10:34 pm

Lord he is one fine mofo! I think he gets sexier with age myself.

Love Joaquin! He is a great actor and so handsome.

Like I said, they’d steal my title. They alwasy do. They leave films untilted until they can steal one from someone with a brain. It’s as close as they could get to My Two Lovers which I mentioned just last week. Hollywood is full of braindead plagiarists. The maggots finally reared their ugly heads.

Why would they have titled it originally Seven Lovers if he’s only torn between two? Their lies are really bad. They need better lie writers. They are such pathetic morons, their lies are as bad as nay of their ideas. The only thing most people in Hollywood are good at is stealing other people’s ideas.

Jae_elle, what are you talking about? I don’t mean that in a bitchy way, seriously, what are you talking about? I’m curious. A very good friend of mine had a screenplay stolen from her, so you can understand my curiosity.

They should call the movie, “Juaquin’s New Movie That Was Just Titled With A Stolen Idea.” They could also call the, Juanquin’s New Movie Written By A Dufus Who Blew Someone Got The Money To Shoot Then Had To Steal A Title Becaue He’s That Stupid.” There’s still plenty of time to steal another title, Dufus doesn’t have to commit to on stolen idea yet. I personally prefer the title, “Dufus Found A Title From A Better Person’s Brain.”

They could also change the movie’s title to, “Wish I Could Write”. Or to, “Another Stupid Movie Written By A Moron”. Or even the better, “Nothing Original On Celluloid But My Bank Account Looks Good”. Or just, “Stupid Movie By Stupid Filmmaker.” I like that one a lot.

So what happened to the other 5 lovers? Did they just evaporate into the great vast space between the writer’s ears? Did they ever exist? Stupid writer’s need to stop smoking crack and learn to think for themselves. I predict this movie will make no more than 7 million in its opening weekend and that’s being generous.

I like the acronym “P.O.C.” for the title. Aka “Piece of Cr*p”.

See ya, wouldn’t wanna be ya dumbsh*t.

your psychiatrist @ 11/08/2007 at 8:52 am

damn, he’s so hot!

remember da truth @ 11/08/2007 at 9:39 am

Jae_ele, I think it is you who is smoking crack. How many posts all bitter over a title change, when you didn’t even read what was said? A reporter MISTAKENLY THOUGHT it was Seven Lovers, and Joaquin corrected him. There was never Seven Lovers as a title, or as a plot.

What’s your beef?

Jared, there is never too much Joaquin!!! More Joaquin, thanks!

What a man!!!

Lily james @ 11/08/2007 at 12:45 pm

I wanna hit that ***** up big time.
Hot, hot, hot.

Lily james @ 11/08/2007 at 12:45 pm

I bet he is so nasty in the bedroom.

Wouhh!! Where is the cookie?? JOKE!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All