Katherine Heigl's Marriage of Figaro

Katherine Heigl's Marriage of Figaro

Katherine Heigl and fiance Josh Kelley stop by the Figaro Cafe and Bakery near their newly-purchased home in Los Feliz, Calif. on Friday. She toted around her favorite Valentino pintucked “Maison bag”.

Kat was recently named as one of Barbara Walter‘s 10 Most Fascinating People of 2007.

Exciting times lie head for Kat, 29 and Josh, 27 — they’ll be tying the knot on Sunday, Dec. 23. Grey’s Anatomy co-star T.R. Knight has agreed to be Kat‘s bridesman on her wedding day!

WHAT DO YOU THINK about male bridesmaids at weddings — YAY or NAY?

katherine heigl boyfriend restaurant 01
katherine heigl boyfriend restaurant 12
katherine heigl boyfriend restaurant 13
katherine heigl boyfriend restaurant 14
katherine heigl boyfriend restaurant 15

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Regular Poster @ 12/08/2007 at 4:41 pm

Second. But I don’t find her very special, really.

pish posh @ 12/08/2007 at 4:46 pm

Fascinating??!!! my a**.

I say she can do whatever she wants at her wedding it doesnt change the fact that a bridesmaid is a woman. a bridesman is like a joke…just say he’s her best man

yeah shes not that great

Daniella who cares about zanessa??????
KH and JK congratulation!!!!

How gay is that!!!!!LOL

it looks like shes holding her wedding planner in the last shot

the_original_nika @ 12/08/2007 at 6:06 pm

why not.
Fascinating??!! sorry, but no. or did I miss something? =\

blueangel @ 12/08/2007 at 6:20 pm

IMO she is sooo disgustingly ugly . . . unless she’s photoshopped, then she looks ok.

I love her. I think it is sweet that she wants her best friend to be her bridesmaid. Bring on the wedding pics!

she’s just extremely boring…what is so fascinating about her?? i just don’t get it..lol!!

she’s extremely boring….what’s so fascinating about her??…i just don’t get it..lol!!

i think its great that she is having T.R. as her “bridesman”. The position should be filled by your best friend, and she has said that TR is her best friend. I had a male “maid of honour” at my wedding, and i wouldn’t have had it any other way.

She’s a good girl, always smiling to the paparazzi (so always smiling to you, because the photos are for you), so I think it is not a good thing to say she’s boring or she’s uggly without photoshop…. Leave her alone !

..don’t want to be mean- but to me they never really look like a couple, everytime they get their picture taken, they kind of look like random people walking next to each other.

whatchasay @ 12/08/2007 at 8:02 pm

The media is trying so hard to make her a star…I wonder why?

I took the photos of Catherine Heigl and fiance Josh Kelley above last Friday, Dec. 7. Catherine is such a wonderful and down-to-earth person and so is Josh.. I just wish I could cover their wedding on Dec. 23 just as I did with Kate Walsh and Alex Young last Sept. 1. As for T.R. Knight: he’s as plain and simple and down-to-earth like Catherine. No wonder they are very good friends.
For more pictures, please visit my site: http://paparazzinotebook.com

she´s great!I like her so much!!

Orientcat @ 12/08/2007 at 8:53 pm

I think bridesmen are a great idea. shouldn’t matter which sex it is when time to choose your wedding party. btw – to john shinn iii – if you are going to claim to be the photographer, you might want to spell her name right….lol….

Orientcat @ 12/08/2007 at 8:53 pm

Orientcat @ 12/08/2007 at 8:54 pm

no idea why that posted twice.

I have been covering Katherine Heigl since July and to not spelling her name right is a mortal sin! Anyway, thanks for bringing it to my attention….

Aww bridesman, her best-friend for life. I so want to be her best friend too.

Congratulation on your wedding Katherine!!! cant’ wait to see her wedding dress.

‘Mother this is for you, this is because of you and I wouldn’t want to be here without you’.
I really hope she stay successful in this bussiness.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All