Sean Penn: Divorce! Divorce! Divorce!

Sean Penn: Divorce! Divorce! Divorce!

And another…

Sean Penn and actress Robin Wright Penn are divorcing after 11 years of marriage, their rep Mara Buxbaum told People.

Sean, 47, and Robin, 41, have two children together, Hopper Jack, 14, and Dylan Frances, 16.

Just earlier today, actor Brendan Fraser and his wife split after nine years together.

What a sad day in Hollywood!

Photos: Kevin Winter/Getty
Posted to: Robin Wright Penn, Sean Penn

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
purple gem @ 12/27/2007 at 11:16 pm

Awww how sad.

Orange Clockwork @ 12/27/2007 at 11:21 pm

…one bites the dust!

awwww……..zac efron is the best awwwww jkawwwwwww

I can’t stand him. She is better off, he’s probably cheated on her for years.

awwwe how sad. I loved them. =[

it’s so sad l love this guy and his wife……….what happening….how happened………i can’t believe…..

Sad day in Hollywood..what about a sad day in the world after the assassination of Bhutto…soo ignorant

Passing Through @ 12/27/2007 at 11:37 pm

Considering their history – this REALLY isn’t that big of a shock. There have been rumors about one or the other cheating for the last 10 years. At once point he was accused of physcially abusing her – they both denied it…blah, blah, blah. No marriage is ever what it seems on the outside. I would have thougth people had learned that lesson after Brad finally dumped his 6 1/2 year old albatross.

WOW didn’t see that one coming. Well maybe marriage is not the way to go in Hollywood. aww who am I kidding. Hollywood is just a reflection of the rest of the country.

The tabs are gonna be all over this one. I have a feeling it’s not going to be a friendly divorce.

Oh well. Sean’s a scumbag so it is surprising that they were married as long as they have been. Good for Robin!!

these people are idiots and i am glad that the paps are exposing these actors and actress are nornal peple and not as gods as they are seen as because of their occupation.

ITA with 8 @ 12/28/2007 at 12:05 am

ITA with num 8,,i remember those abuse allegations,the cheating from both too. they both look like they lived through 11 years of he11.

AFTER LIFE @ 12/28/2007 at 12:15 am

11 YEARS OF HELL, AMEM

I wouldn’t be surprised if they divorce and then continue to have on and off relationship again. They are like one of those can’t live with/can’t live without types.

Awww…To bad! I liked them.

Weird. She looks like MADONNA :)

HE DOESN’T LOOK SO GOOD :(

why get married? a stupid institution

not another one @ 12/28/2007 at 12:49 am

I knew that something was up when she started working in a number of films again after practically retiring for a few years. Also Sean was said to have been behaving strangely at the LA Beowulf premiere, but he always acted strangely to me. Remember the recent blind item about the troubles between a director and his wife, well Sean directed Into the Wild. They have had a rocky relationship for years, but it is Still sad to hear this.

Their kids are 3 and 5 years older than their marriage. Well done!

#8 Passing Through

Hey Passing Through….you should change your name to “Here to Stay” because you live on these Just Jared threads! You’re everywhere man!

Is that really their rep’s last name???

This is sad to me.This is one couple I thought got along and would
stay together forever.