Lily Allen's Tearful Phone Call

Lily Allen's Tearful Phone Call

Lily Allen bursts into tears during a phone conversation after leaving a recording studio in London on Wednesday.

A candy fix and a trip to a bathroom fixtures store seemed to cheer her up!

Last month, the British singer suffered a miscarriage. And last week, Lily split (read: dumped) from her boyfriend, Chemical Brothers musician Ed Simons.

“She is feeling fine,” Lily‘s friend has said. “She is throwing herself into her work on her new album and TV show.”

15+ pictures inside of Lily Allen‘s tearful phone call…

lily allen tearful phone call 01

edison chen @ 02/06/2008 at 3:51 pm

first!!!

edison chen @ 02/06/2008 at 3:52 pm

first???!!

edison chen @ 02/06/2008 at 3:53 pm

i h8 yuo olly!! FOURTH!!!44

aww, i feel sorry for her :’(

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 02/06/2008 at 3:56 pm

loser!

she’s another that lives for the cameras

the-girl-in-denmark @ 02/06/2008 at 4:17 pm

how sad..

zanessarocks @ 02/06/2008 at 4:28 pm

awwe poor lilly,
first the miscarriage,
then the breakup :(

Oh, god. I pity her so much. A miscarriage is always a tragedy, and then a breakup too…

-read my blog at http://fashionpoirot.blogspot.com

Jeez, can’t the girl even cry in peace?? It only makes the situation worse.

Wha’ts with all these people saying “first”?????

Difficult time for Lily, wish the paps would respect someone’ privacy but that is never going to happen.

Yeah, she seems really ‘fine’. Good job friend.

she probably just realised she has no talent.

i’m sorry for her

please, the girl had only been with the guy for 2 months when she got pregnant. he was doing the stand up thing but now she has the miscarraige, the dude is out and righfully so.

i think she kinda cuckoo.

!?!Queen12!?! @ 02/06/2008 at 6:25 pm

That is so sad i feel horibal for her :(

she tried to trap him with the pregnancy so the miscarriage was a good thing. i hope the boyfriend is thanking his lucky stars

it really makes me wonder how many couples just stay together for the sake of the baby, how can women be so careless about getting pregnant, I just can’t imagine getting pregnant by someone I hardly know and thinking it was a good thing, it does sound like the guy was only trying to do the right thing by supporting her at all, still I suppose he could have waited a month or two before ditching her, I wonder if she isn’t a total nightmare to be around though….

i like her songs rly much.
but her fans are the most annoying ones and she needs to learn how to deal with the paparazzi.

He dumped her because she had an abortion! That is definitely a relationship killer!

i love lily @ 02/08/2008 at 10:13 pm

jurks, lily’s soo freakin awesome.. i mean, try to be in her shoes, she didn’t mean to cry just to call some attention.. I mean, nobody does that :S