Mon, 11 February 2008 at 3:12 pm
McConaughey Movin' Out Out of Trailer Park?
- Matthew McConaughey already trashed his trailer dreams.
- Salma on the attack. Hiiiii-yah!
- Amy Winehouse picked up five Grammys
- Paris Hilton saves herself from popping out
- Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson still vacationing together
- Tia Carrera hits the Grammys red carpet
- Audrey Tautou to play Coco Chanel
- Brad Pitt is a motorcycle man
- Victoria Beckham is a walking Marc Jacobs spokesmodel
- Michelle Williams heads back to work
- Brooke Hogan calls upon purple power at the Grammys
- Check out this parody of the Will.i.am “Yes, We Can” video.
- Spend your V-Day at White Castle
- Will winning a Grammy help him win presidency? Barack Obama beat both former Presidents Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter to win a Grammy for best spoken word album for his audio version of his book “The Audacity Of Hope: Thoughts On Reclaiming The American Dream.”
- Paul McCartney and Heather Mills returned to court today in an attempt settle their divorce. “Current estimates suggest that Heather is likely to receive anything from $100-200 million as her final settlement,” said family law expert Suzanne Kingston.
- Rumor has it Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds have gotten engaged. Scarlett recently took her mom to Monique Lhuiller in L.A. to look at wedding dresses, according to a source at the Daily News.
Just Jared on Facebook