Christina Ricci @ Penelope Premiere

Christina Ricci @ Penelope Premiere

Christina Ricci (in Jasmine di Milo) shows off the right amount of curves at the premiere of Summit Entertainment’s Penelope held at the Director’s Guild of America in Los Angeles on Wednesday.

Ricci, who turned 28 earlier this month, accessorized with Tiffany gems, Givenchy shoes and a J. Crew clutch. She plays the title character in Penelope, which is out Feb. 29.

The Hollywood Reporter says of the movie: “Charming, low-key fable with sly modern twist.”

Variety disagrees: “The whimsical ugly-duckling fable becomes more uneven as it proceeds, straining too hard to manufacture its quirky charms.”

10+ pictures inside of Christina Ricci @ the Penelope premiere…

christina ricci penelope premiere 01

• Justin Bieber has the new iPhone 6- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

First! She’s really weird… Idk if I like her or not. LOVE that dress though.

She looks good here. Really nice. Good for you Christina.

ruth costello @ 02/20/2008 at 11:50 pm

is that a tattoo on her breast?

wow she looks so much better than couple of years ago

She’s definitely pretty

why do all the celebrities have perfect clear skin?? and they’re faces are always glossy or something?

omg. she suddenly looks like TILA TEQUILA! lol

cute but i really don’t wanna see her t*tty tat

She looks very nice.

bellaharo @ 02/21/2008 at 1:07 am

whoa, super thin. she looks pretty good aside from that and her dress is amazing.

SHE IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN TALENTED AND BEAUTIFUL

angelina_mmm @ 02/21/2008 at 4:00 am

they could pass for sisters

Hey everybody, guess who got caught cheating last nigh! TOM CRUISE……….. I knew there was something fishy about him! See the story and photos on Why Fame . com

i missed her so much, glad shes finally around again

she sort of scares me now, with the teeth caps, the surgery and the *** tattoo… I liked her better before when she wasn’t trying

movie fan @ 02/21/2008 at 7:28 am

Wow — she sure grew up nice, didn’t she? LOL!! Hard to believe she’s only 28 cause she’s been around so long!

remember da truth @ 02/21/2008 at 7:31 am

Hey #11 how fat ARE you????

You think THAT is super thin??? You and your friends must be real heifers!

Christina Ricci has always been a bit chunky, which is part of her appeal. That’s why she HAS curves. Look at her arms — she is NOT skinny, by any means, unless you’re in biscuits and gravy country where a size 14 is considered a MEDIUM.

ace tomato @ 02/21/2008 at 7:40 am

Chunky? LOL. She looks healthy & curvy.

Okay, I don’t follow her career, but I remember her being a little more spooky looking than this – not just the character stuff – she really looked more ODD.

Cuzcuz: They all get facials and salon pampering on a regular basis, especially right before an appearance. When I modeled I would drink gallons of water for the few days before a shoot and it always made my skin look amazing in pictures. My guess is the cells are all plumped up with water, healthy and reflect light nicely. But I am not a scientist and that sounds like a painfully bogus commercial for a cosmetic lol.

Anoana: Didn’t know about cosmetic surgery, but she does look very diff. That is most likely the reason, thanks!

I think she’s looking REALLY pretty here!! I like her so much better with bangs….it softens her face and forehead!! The dress is very chic; not everyone could pull that off. But the simple chignon and dress go together perfectly! Very nice!!

I think she looks beautiful. I love her hair color and the dress.

I’m happy she’s going with her real figure and not starving herself like others in hollywood…she looks stunning.

she looks great since she is no longer doing the Wednesday look. Plus the bangs help a lot.

Miss Ricci n’est pas connue uniquement aux US. Je suis français et, comme de nombreux autres français j’apprécie cette actrice lumineuse aux talents multiples et à la beauté unique.
Tous mes voeux non seulement au film mais aussi à sa charmante ambassadrice.
Phil

Wow! Her nose is so small!