Jessica Simpson Caught Sucking Face (Not Tony!)

Jessica Simpson Caught Sucking Face (Not Tony!)

Jessica Simpson has swapped boy-toy Tony Romo for another boy-toy in her car on Monday in Los Angeles.

Apparently Jess, 27, has a thing for blue, nabbing her new furry friend and tossing in the Dallas Cowboy blue of Tony Romo.

The Irresistible singer continues to make the rounds with Tony, 27, recently seen at a Dallas Mavericks game where the team she rooted for – surprise, surprise – LOST.

10+ pictures of Jessica Simpson sucking face with her new boy toy…

jessica simpson boy toy 01

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

zacefronfan @ 03/25/2008 at 1:43 pm

Hey Jared here are some new pics of Zac Efron on the set of Me And Orson Welles: http://www.zacefron.nl/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=475

Its from Six Flaggs so maybe she won it there. She looks happy.

Can’t stand this fake chick.

Haha. She doesnt really bother me.. I dont especially care about her either way. But she does look good w/ this minimal make up and she has a cute smile. =)

Seriously, i dont care for Jessica simpson….But thats kinda lame and sad justjared has to write that SuRPRiSE SURPRISE they lost…blame the stupid lousy players, not a silly girl.

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 03/25/2008 at 2:34 pm

omfg. she’s so pathetic!

sweet kisses @ 03/25/2008 at 6:15 pm

Aww thats the dragon Tony Romo won for her at Six Flags. I want it. Jess looks super happy.

eddie jones @ 03/25/2008 at 6:24 pm

10 bucks says daddy simpson came up with that title Irresistible, that guy scares me.

IS she silly or what. What grown ass woman kisses a frickin’ stuffed animal.

Sooo sad, look at me, I have a toy my fake boyfrined won at the fair! I have a boyfriend, look, a boy pretends to like me for money and fame. Go away trannyho!

She and her family are so fake and pathetic. I wonder how many people they sent this picture to so they can stir up attention for this retarded loser. She is so talentless but want to front in hollywood. Good thing she found someone as dumb as she is.

What the hell is that thing kissing Jessica Simpson?

frustrated @ 03/27/2008 at 3:30 am

I think it’s cute as hell. Many women love it when a guy wins something for them & gives it too them.

Jessica is a great girl & fun. those that know her continue to tell people that but there are those that care not to listen.

Daddy did not set them up as tony said recently in an interview taht it was not daddy at all. I think a few will be very surprised when & if these two ever tell what ,when & where this hook up took place. Obviously they are very happy & just livin there lives. Good for them!!
these two have no problem letting it be known they are very into each other & what you or I think is irrelavant to either of them.

ydzonline.com @ 03/27/2008 at 11:49 am