Queen Latifah is Swimsuit Sexy

Queen Latifah is Swimsuit Sexy

Queen Latifah enjoys some fun in the sun on the beach in Miami, Florida on Monday.

The 38-year-old musician-actress and Covergirl spokesperson donned a revealing one-piece swimsuit and a pair of fabulous gold sunglasses.

After blowing up her inflatable raft, Queen and longtime personal trainer girlfriend Jeanette Jenkins took to the waves!

Queen was also spotted last night at The Forge’s “Soul Kitchen Sunday” dinner party. After enjoying some delectable “comfort food” dishes like, Southern style fried chicken and waffles, Ms. Latifah made sure to work off her meal dancing the night away with her friends at the restaurant’s sister nightclub, Glass.

10+ pictures inside of swimsuit sexy Queen Latifah

queen latifah swimsuit 01
queen latifah swimsuit 02
queen latifah swimsuit 03
queen latifah swimsuit 04
queen latifah swimsuit 05
queen latifah swimsuit 06
queen latifah swimsuit 07
queen latifah swimsuit 08
queen latifah swimsuit 09
queen latifah swimsuit 10

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
Leslie Running @ 06/02/2008 at 5:33 pm

Beautiful.

She dont care what people think/say about her and thats why I love THE QUEEN!

She rocks!! xx

Confident woman. Good for her.

shoes4life @ 06/02/2008 at 5:38 pm

Is she still doing Jenny Craig? The last one I saw she had on a dress and she mentioned that she is one step healthier (something to that fact). I’m just curious. More power to her though.

She is gorgeous!
What a confident woman, I love her!

I love her…she is not afraid of her size and doesn’t feel the need to starve herself…she’s beautiful just the way she is!!! <3

Actually, nice to see some naturally big healthy breasts (and I’m a woman). So many funny-shaped ones on show recently, like christina aguilera’s which have a weird wonky shape to them!

Megan fox rocks @ 06/02/2008 at 5:54 pm

WTF when Britney spears was in her bikini in Costa Rica people said fat and when this ugly cow in her bikini she’s sexy

ah U R SO STUPID , Fat = ugly

yayyy. i love her.

but i laughed.. i still love her.

I think it is great that she is out enjoying herself. Why not. Can’t live for the approval of others – especially stranger

GROSS! Nice rolls on the back of her thighs!

I think that it is nice that she is so in touch with her body and that she doesn’t care what others say about her. She is a beautiful and talented woman and I think that she proves that you dont have to be a size 2 to be beautiful. alot of women in Hollywood could learn a few things from THE QUEEN!

I didn’t know she was lesbian! Good for her! But wow, I’m shocked.

oh ehm geEshxzZz!….a wah dew sShe??..LOL…wowershxzZz!..

…….nO cOmmenT!…….

Mellii ELii

= /

I love her smile!

LOVE HER!!!

This chunk is really representing Jenny Craig well. Fatter than ever!!!!!! Oh, she’s a also a giant lezbo. Come out already Queen cause everyone knows you been snackin’ on muffin for way too long!!

People are so hypocrites.

So Pierce Brosnan’s wife is too fat but not Queen Latifah ?

Please, I like the Queen and I love the fact that she’s confident and happy, but being that overwieight ISN’T SEXY AT ALL, NOT TO MENTION COMPLETELY UNHEALTHY.

She makes Jennifer Hudson looks skinny.

PardyHardy @ 06/02/2008 at 6:21 pm

Hey Jared, your girlfriend comment is speculation, she has not publicly come out as a lesbian, let alone confirm who she is or isn’t dating…

She’s a lezbo?!

man or man @ 06/02/2008 at 6:24 pm

fat slob

man or mani @ 06/02/2008 at 6:25 pm

she is still fat as a house

Fat or not – she’s confident in who she is.
Something alot of celebs these days aren’t.
She’s a very beautiful woman, too.

She is NOT a lesbian Jared meant “girlgriend” as a friend…like when girls say “The girlfriends are I are going for a girls night out…” like that…this is how rumors get started…and I honestly do not think she cares what anyone says about her…and she looks beautiful…at least she’s not some anorexic thing…

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All