Zahara and Shiloh Visit Angelina

Zahara and Shiloh Visit Angelina

Zahara Jolie-Pitt and Shiloh Jolie-Pitt leave the Lenval Hospital in Nice, France after visiting Angelina Jolie on Thursday.

On Wednesday afternoon, Brad Pitt entered a side door with the couple’s two daughters, 3-year-old Zahara and 2-year-old Shiloh. Angelina Jolie arrived at the hospital by helicopter when she checked in on Sunday. They reserved four rooms on the maternity ward, with a bodyguard keeping watch.

During her stay, Angie can enjoy views of the city’s famed Promenade Anglais, sunbathers relaxing on the rocky shores and swimmers dipping and diving into the Mediterranean.

zahara shiloh jolie pitt lenval 01
zahara shiloh jolie pitt lenval 02
zahara shiloh jolie pitt lenval 03
zahara shiloh jolie pitt lenval 04
zahara shiloh jolie pitt lenval 05
zahara shiloh jolie pitt lenval 06

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 720 » Show All
Preggy-Jolie @ 07/03/2008 at 9:08 am

FIRST!

first? Looking adorable Z & Shi

Preggy-Jolie @ 07/03/2008 at 9:08 am

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I”m first so cool for the first time!..lol

They look so cute! Shi is sleepy

Shiloh looks like Angie when she’s young. Love them!

Cute kids although I thought paparazzi shots like this were illegal in France.

they’re getting Shiloh ready for the babies!

They’re too beautiful, Shi is sleepy

It’s “La Promenade Des Anglais”!

world traveler @ 07/03/2008 at 9:14 am

This is ok but this was posted on here before, no?

Passing Through @ 07/03/2008 at 9:16 am

Since I see 2 threads going…I’m going to repost this here…

FYI: There’s a possibility this isn’t really Angelina Jolie. Doesn’t she have a very large cross tattooed on her lower pelvis? Did the Jolie-Pitts hire a body double? Anything’s possible, right? The comments section is open for speculation! Be nice.

Criminy Jared! Normally I defend you and then you go and write something like this? Dude…please don’t feed the sharks or give the crazies any ideas.

Having said that – the parnts are low enough on her hips to show the cross. The cross is right on the hip bone, so unless you want a preggers woman to show us if she’s kept up her Brazilian…it’s Angie.

oh great ! when you have money, you can book 4 rooms, so what about the others patients ? I can understand that they want their privacy but 4 rooms !!!!

Hope everything is fine for the whole family !

Passing Through @ 07/03/2008 at 9:20 am

Shiloh and her dolls are too cute. I love the way she’s hugging the dolls in this picture. Even in her sleep she looks like she’s practicing to hold a baby…

Alexanderina @ 07/03/2008 at 9:20 am

awwwwwwwww Shi and Zee are so cute and adorable. Thanks Jared

She pays for the 4 rooms!!!duhh..

If the other patients want 4 rooms, they have to pay for it!!

Passing Through @ 07/03/2008 at 9:21 am

BTW…today Shiloh is back to looking like all Brad to me. Yesterday, from wthe profile, it was all Angie. Today she’s channeling Brad. She’s a little chameleon.

4 rooms is not very much at all, I am sure there are enough rooms for other patients! It is not as if they took over a whole floor, it is four rooms not twenty!!!

Alexanderina @ 07/03/2008 at 9:22 am

I bet they are missing their mommy not been home with them. Love Shi’s doll

Ohhh how sweet I’ll bet they miss their mommy. Those two sisters will be blessed.

jared,
it’s la promenade DES anglais

Thank You Jared.. Too Sweet!
Shiloh is holding Two Babies, lol.. ! The Girls are Beautiful..

OT I thought she got rid of the cross tattoo. wait a minute…..

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 720 » Show All