Heidi and Spencer Go Gelsons

Heidi and Spencer Go Gelsons

Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt have fun going grocery shopping at their local Gelsons on Wednesday.

The Hills stars were busy picking out good fruit and then pretended to “sword” fight with some gift wrapping. Heidi also climbed inside the cart for Spencer to push her around the store. They then headed to the checkout with their cart stuffed full of groceries and flowers.

Heidi Montag’s music video for her latest single “Overdosin,” was released earlier this week.

10+ more pics inside of Heidi and Spencer going Gelsons…

heidi montag spencer pratt grocery shopping gelsons 01
heidi montag spencer pratt grocery shopping gelsons 02
heidi montag spencer pratt grocery shopping gelsons 03
heidi montag spencer pratt grocery shopping gelsons 04
heidi montag spencer pratt grocery shopping gelsons 05
heidi montag spencer pratt grocery shopping gelsons 06
heidi montag spencer pratt grocery shopping gelsons 07
heidi montag spencer pratt grocery shopping gelsons 08
heidi montag spencer pratt grocery shopping gelsons 09
heidi montag spencer pratt grocery shopping gelsons 10

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

I cannot stand these two ….. and I have barely paid any attention to them. Is there any way to not ever report on them again?

I love brad pitt @ 08/28/2008 at 8:29 am

Ken and Barbie go grocery shopping.
How fascinating………

I don’t get it, it is a realy couple ?!

ZANESSA ROCK @ 08/28/2008 at 8:38 am

please go home !!! you too are so x#*X%&#*!!!

ugh!!! what is with all the posing??? these two are effed up!!!

LOL. . .these two are truly pathetic for media attention.
I mean I wear that same outfit when I go grocery shopping (jk)
So posed for and the melon shot . . .LOL . . .so pathetic . . .maybe she is shopping for new one.

anonymous @ 08/28/2008 at 8:44 am

Does she have to hold every piece of round fruit in front of her chest?

Her and Spencer are LAME. I don’t know why people even bother taking pictures of them.

anonymous @ 08/28/2008 at 8:45 am

Please stop posting pictures. I have already stopped looking at one website from over coverage of these two bozos and I don’t want to have to stop reading yours.

JORENDA ARE MEANT TO BE @ 08/28/2008 at 8:46 am

PUT JORENDA NEWS (BRENDA S AND JOE J) and SEPERAE BRENDA SONG NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLZ.

yucky trying to catch up some attention…

are they even actually shopping? her face annoys me so much!

JORENDA ARE MEANT TO BE @ 08/28/2008 at 8:58 am

DISNEY CHANNEL STAR BRENDA SONG NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE JARED.

she looks so plastic…..
And he is so ugly and annoying!!! they are silly!!!!!!

both are so lame …… disgusting couple!!! She and her 4 melons ahhh! Barbie and Ken sucks!

They are stupids and ridiculous

pls! i dont want to hear any story about them anymore! what a jerk!
she is nothing to talk about. . .

two words (well 3): ****** and Fake

overdosin sucks @ 08/28/2008 at 9:11 am

I want to hear a story about the Jonas Brother s(not to much like what you did with the tisdale girl), Demi Lovato and Brenda Song. Can Jared replace the news section for these reality nobodies with Brenda Demi news.

milking their 15 minutes of fame

stop acting like children and get a life!!!!

I don’t see anything cut about them. They are disgusting media whores. What a good role model, making out in the grocery store dressed like a whoochie mama.

overdosin sucks @ 08/28/2008 at 9:15 am

I hate this couple. Please start adding more Demi Lovato and Brenda Song news those disney girls are so talented unlike these nobodies. Why are the Paparazzi following Speidi (EWWW). I don’t care about them i want some Brenda news like just add pictures the Brenda and Demi fansites (ALL OF THEM) have been blocked from this laptop because of the anti virus program on the laptop. I so need the old computer with NO anti virus. I need my daily Brenda, Demi and Disney stars DOSE.

how in silicone hell can you take these two seriously? and whats with the melons and every other fruit she picked up? is she trying to suggest something?

Jared, im surprised u didnt name this post something else *shakes head*

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All