OJ Simpson: Guilty! Guilty! Guilty!

OJ Simpson: Guilty! Guilty! Guilty!

O.J. Simpson has been found guilty on all charges in the armed robbery-kidnapping trial.

It was 13 hours of deliberation for the jury after 13 years to the day O.J. Simpson was acquitted of killing his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend, Ronald Goldman.

O.J. now faces a prison sentence of 15 years to life for gunpoint robbery of two sports memorabilia dealers in a Las Vegas casino hotel room more than a year ago.

Photos: Steve Marcus-Pool/Getty
Posted to: OJ Simpson

A&E

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

Best news I’ve heard in a long time. Now I hope he gets the maximum sentence possible.

ACE TOMATO @ 10/04/2008 at 2:25 am

Roger that. Goodbye OJ. RIP Nicole

I hope his cellmate is gay as hell and has a huuuuuuge ****.

And no saliva glands…..

Justice no longer denied @ 10/04/2008 at 2:27 am

After 14 yrs of freedom, he finally goes to prison!!

i feel bad for his children.

Yay!!! Finally this SOB will get some jail time! Murderer!

Guilty or not guilty it is really “strange” that it’s 13 years to the day of his acquittal. That and sloppy evidence and most of the witnesses that said OJ was innocent. But feel free to overlook his innocence and cheer on the guilty verdict.

I hope he turns out being someone’s B*I*t*c*h in prison! I hate OJ. And finally justice has been served! I agree #6, they must be so ashamed.

KARMAAAAAAAAAA

however, I do feel for his children :(

I felt bad for his kids years ago when he killed their mom.

#8….do you honestly believe that OJ is innocent of the crime that he’s just now been convicted of? Seriously, if you do, then you are way more gullible than a person should be. The “strange” occurance of him being convicted 13 yrs to the day of his acquittal is called “karma”….He finally gets what he deserves.

And my prayers go out to his children.

I hope he spends the rest of his life in prison where he belongs.

LOL What’s with his face expression? Is that really how he reacted? LOL

I don’t know about this one case, but I have studied his last murder trial for a long time and he’s definitely not guilty of that one (I’m a criminologist) Funny how people believe everything in the media instead of studying the actual evidence and witness testimony. I feel bad for him. Hopefully he’ll get the minimum sentence.

This is long overdue, I hope he rots in jail. #8, you’re a moron.

ted wilson @ 10/04/2008 at 3:30 am

Gee, too bad Johnnie Cochran isn’t around to
hear THIS news. Finally, the killer of two
innocent people gets to do some time behind
bars.

Better late than never.

Maybe, for the appeal, OJ should use
Saddam’s old lawyer.

the real jc. @ 10/04/2008 at 3:35 am

Yep, KARMA is a ***** for those that are on the wrong end of it. It always catches up with you in the end. ALWAYS.

the real jc. @ 10/04/2008 at 3:37 am

What???? You can’t type b i t c h here. Wow. That’s really fucked. Suppose you can’t type that either. How about if I space it out. ******* e d. That’s better.

the real jc. @ 10/04/2008 at 3:39 am

Wow. This site is messed up.

finally! of course he murdered his wife. i can’t believe he even decided to write a book about how he would’ve killed her anyways.

besides, remember when he was constantly in trouble for the law for beating his wife (back when she was still alive)?

HAPPY HALLOWEEN OJ! YOU BE SPENDING XMAS IN JAIL!

JAJAJAJAJA

Domino.. I wouldn’t want you investigating a crime scene (or whatever it is you do) I was involved in unless I was the guilty one. Anyone with any sense knew the man was guilty. It was on tv. We all saw the evidence as the jury saw it.

One more thing….. God Bless this jury for having the balls to find him guilty!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All