Dakota Fanning: 3-D Glasses Girl

Dakota Fanning: 3-D Glasses Girl

Voice actor Dakota Fanning, 14, tries on 3D glasses at the premiere of her new animated feature Coraline at the Arlene Schnitzer Hall on Friday (February 5) in Portland, Oregon.

EW gave the movie an ‘A’, saying, “This thrilling stop-motion animated adventure is a high point in [filmmaker Henry Selick's] career of creating handcrafted wonderlands of beauty blended with deep, disconcerting creepiness… There’s magic through the end credits. So don’t rush out the exit door.”

Coraline is in theaters today! For more info, visit the official movie website at Coraline.com.

20+ pictures inside of 3-D glasses girl Dakota Fanning

dakota fanning 3d glasses 20
dakota fanning 3d glasses 21
dakota fanning 3d glasses 22
dakota fanning 3d glasses 23

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All
chicky-babe @ 02/06/2009 at 4:35 pm

A trashy dress which doesn’t do anything for the integrity of the girl wearing it – who is she by the way? Looks like some pre-pubsecent teen trying to look an adult.

OMG i just love this girl!
she’s really really talented
i mean am soo suprised by her intallegant ane her acting skills
she deserves the Oscar
GO DAKOTA

gossipgirl @ 02/06/2009 at 4:51 pm

the dress is bebe…and i dont think bebe is for 14 yr olds

Yes the dress is from bebe, thanks for being a know it all *rolls eyes* I really don’t feel like a bunch or random chicks having the same dress as I do, so I don’t blab about where I buy stuff. There’s always one in the bunch. I think it’s fine for a 14yr who has a red carpet to walk. What would you like her to wear? Stuff from Gap Kids.

Love her, but she IS trying to grow up too fast !!! Whats up with that??

retrobanana @ 02/06/2009 at 5:28 pm

she looks really pretty she is going t o be a classy young lady…..but she hasnt gotton curves yet..she has a body like taylor momsen from gossip girl is that her name. when is she gonna be in another movie.

Actually, Dakota is becoming better looking as she gets older and older. I think she’ll grow up to be another Meryl Streep in both the looks and acting departments.

She needs to disassociate herself with Tom Cruise as much as possible. He’ll be after her in about 6 years when she is 20 and very successful and he is a double-has been.

Dakota—Tom will want to marry you in 6 years. He will be 52, you will be 20. DON’T DO IT!!!

I really don’t have to say that because I think Dakota is very intelligent and wouldn’t fall for his stunts.

Cooooooookie @ 02/06/2009 at 7:22 pm

My mom woulda wooped me for wearing something like that at 14.

She’s still scary looking. What a freak.

that dress was ugly. decent color and I can give with the strapless but that bubble skirt was just wrong. make it a straight or put a little swing in it and bring it down about two inches and it would look way better and more age appropriate to suit those that think she’s trying to look like a 25 year old tramp. her dress at the kids choice awards with her sister was perfect.

Frankly I think Dakota, with her more unusual name and resume, should go for some personality in her clothes. play up the ‘not your ordinary teenager actor’ who will go from dramas like Secret Life of Bees to indie stuff like Hounddog to something like Coraline and then Twilight. Like Betsy Johnson or hit the vintage stores. do it right and she could be a real role model for teen girls by not drinking etc, maintaining a nice figure through a good diet and getting exercise in appropriate amounts and not dressing like a tramp. something teens need after the ruin of folks like Lindsey and Britt

You people who put down kids are freaks. Hope it makes you feel better.

It’s so hard to please everybody. If Dakota had worn some more conservative-looking dress, there’ll be people saying she looks dowdy. Dakota looks just fine here — she still looks her age; it’s just that she is so chic. No way does she look tarty in this dress, unlike if Miley What”s-Her-Name or Hayden “Save the Whales” Panettiere had worn it.

she’s soooooooo cute.

Ok her dress is compleatly fine. Maybe the desighn isn’t great but it’s not trashy! I mean come on its not the 1800′s. Have you guys ever been to formal dances? Girls wear 10x worse then that dress to dances at 14. I’m 15 and I’ve seen so much worse I mean I wore that kind of dress to the dance and so did half the people their. It’s the style my god…

omg .
are ya’ll crazyyy ?

she looks AMAZING in that dress .

i wantt one :DDD

love her <3333

DaleMurph @ 02/07/2009 at 8:18 pm

I like her pretty pink dress.

Thanks ‘gossipgirl’ for mentioning the dress is Bebe. I have just gone and ordered 8 of these to use as Bridesmaid dress – will be perfect. So Jenny – seems there will be quite a bunch of young ladies out there with the same dress – sorry about that.

Dakota forever @ 02/27/2009 at 1:29 am

Dakota is so gorgeous in this dress she hypnotizes me.

@Natalie: Same thing I was thinking.

@black:

T.T Pokemon cards? Wth… That’s usually for the age group 6-10.
Just because she dresses like that doesn’t mean her parents aren’t doing a good job. You’re acting as if she’s club hopping and doing drugs. I think the dress looks nice on her.

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All