Brad Pitt Is Swift Through Security

Brad Pitt Is Swift Through Security

Brad Pitt is seen being escorted by a security guard at the Los Angeles International Airport to catch a flight out of town on Saturday (February 28).

The 45-year-old actor was recently in and out of New York to see the Broadway musical The Little Mermaid with Angie and the children.

Brad reportedly received a 10lb solid dark chocolate figurine in the shape of his face as a consolation for losing out on an Oscar. Deodorant brand AXE sent the statue and said, “We still feel your performance deserves a statue, one that’s a bit sweeter.”

brad pitt lax security 01
brad pitt lax security 02
brad pitt lax security 03
brad pitt lax security 04
brad pitt lax security 05
brad pitt lax security 06

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1029 » Show All

Too true. The Ashy Troll does not like to read anything positive about Brad and the success of BB. It is always really to whine and smear Papa Pitt. Now that smirky stink eye of Baby Jane was a sight to behold.
——-
QQQQ @ 03/01/2009 at 4:17 pm
Please hen, get a grip… David Fincher got up waayyyy after Brad did. Its always some sh&t with u asswipes

gah, stop blaming Angelina for everything. Angelina is not freaking GOD.

passing Through @ 03/01/2009 at 4:21 pm

LOL

They don’t make gossip queens like the use to. Now you got lamey, Ted C and bloggers.

As for today’s crop of stars and the seemingly endless stories about them, Barrett said she’s mostly unimpressed.

”Whether it’s Brad Pitt or Angelina [Jolie] or Jennifer Aniston or whoever, what you usually get is something about their new movie that’s just coming out or a product they’ve endorsed or something like that. As for the big tabloids — who they would never speak to — it’s mostly big headlines with great shock value but not much to the stories underneath.

”Very rarely do you see a celebrity interview today that goes into depth about the person’s real life, what they’re really like and what they do when they are not working. That’s what people want to know, and they get so little of it. … Funny, given there’s so many outlets today for this stuff.”

One thing Barrett doesn’t mind reading about stars is their charity work — ”If it’s something they are really into, like Brad Pitt and New Orleans relief,” she said.

Btw, stop talking about Ashley too. :lol: Ashley has not been trolling this board, stpid ass! ashley was put on moderation a long ass time ago and I never came back until today cause I’m at my grannies house and i’m bored.

thanks bdj @ 03/01/2009 at 3:46 pm

“It is a culture in love with cinema. With Brad Pitt. Angelina Jolie. And anything Steven Spielberg,” Penn wrote about the Iranians after his visit during which he even attended Friday prayer services in Tehran.

Wow,the Iranians have good taste!Angelina and Brad are international Megastars for sure!

Congrats to BB.

Hmm well you are back now and whine in full effect.

Neleh 3rd
You know who you are,Yes My darlings will mail in a bit. Im okey.
I knew Id get the Mod. Even without roll call Im Modded,lol..
Thanku bdj, NIBJA. Um bdj I love the movie WH2BJ.
I tend 2 think shed be more of the Disney character Yzma with her duh Kron.
__
in French

Brad @ oscars or whatever your name is. You know how it is. If Angie stayed seated the blogs/and every site would be blowing up with that ****. But this is brad we’re talking about. Nobody cares about him the way they do Angie Jolie. Angie Jolie’s every move is watched and picked apart.

tamara @ 03/01/2009 at 4:21 pm
Thank you ms. Tamara, they are winners. However, when they did not call Papa Pitt name, Baby Jane gave an alarming smirk. Happy now.

TCCBB over $$300 million. Many many $$ made.

Where are those who predicted that TCCBB will not make any money? Come out why hide? You were so bold before. HeHe

Bravo Bradley and cast and crew for your success!!

passing Through @ 03/01/2009 at 4:31 pm

# 116 bdj @ 03/01/2009 at 3:42 pm
BB crosses 300 worldwide.
TOTAL LIFETIME GROSSES
Domestic: $125,386,000 45.0%
***+ Foreign: 176.2 Per Variety
= Worldwide: 301
++++++++++++++
Thanks, BDJ. I said last week that it should finish the weekend somewhere around $303MIL, so I wasn’t to ofar off. It should probably finish it’s foreign run at or just short of $200MIL for a total of $325MIL. That’s not bad considering a lot of so-called experts didn’t think it would even make $200MIL. They under-estimated Brad’s foreign BO appeal yet again. They did the same thing when Troy came out. You’d think after watching Babel & BAR both rack up $100MIL overseas that they’d learn not to bet against Brad. (Are you listening trolls?)

PT – actually, there is a security violation with Adobe Flash Player that cause internet to stop working.Maybe this is what teri is refering to…

# 153 Hello @ 03/01/2009 at 4:27 pm
I never came back until today cause I’m at my grannies house and i’m bored.
*****************************************************************************************

So go read a good book and stop boring the rest of us.

Not impressed by JA @ 03/01/2009 at 4:37 pm

Brad and Angie are at the top of their game and the only pair in Hollywood who are able to deliver a movie with a difficult theme that is usually unpleasant for the masses and yet still makes money in that genre garnering 3+ times what their counterparts are doing in those type of movies.
TCCOBB is a block buster. Few movies of that genre with such a theme where aging and death are so present can do that. Comparatively ‘Four Christmas” did 162,000,000 worlwide. And that is the tuypical movie people like to watch.
And the best part, is that they are gorgeous and could easily chose the easy path, big production , entertaining movies, focusing on their good looks. Imagine a second Mr & Mrs Smith or another action flick featuring both of them. You can bet that it will reached at least half billion worldwide.
They are the power couple. They can bring it whenever they want, in whatever they want ! That’s the power of the JP !

PT – I wonder what Steve Mason will say if you sent him the CCOBB box office.

He needs a snark and I am pretty sure he is on the lookout for Sofia’s name on his site…reminding him how so not a box office expert he is…LOL.

Yzma & Kron

I finally got my JJB account password. My memory a bit..

Brad at oscars - doubt @ 03/01/2009 at 4:39 pm

i got now. Yes, you conviced me there is a difference between Kate and Angie history about the Oscars: leading actress and support actress. hahahahha. I am done with this thread.

I absolutely Love this movie
_
Whatever Happen 2 Baby Jane Part1:
Bette Davis & Joan Crawford
_
Thanku guli , Anoble & every1 4 the videos, articles& commentary.
Hey Estelle Chopin,LLM,andAmne2that every1. Will I be in Mod again cant see my posts..Bbl.
Feline Hi.

Thanks for the pix. Whoa, there was serious screaming at the Ocean when papa Pitt did a quick turnaround on his trip. Obviously, it was something that required his immediate attention to take him away from the lovely Jolie and his six adorable children. All these insiders and fake Angie fans (Rags trolls) will have to revamp their tab covers. I suggest, “Peeboy refuse to go on the Dog Movie tour with Jen”. “Poor Jen devastated and drunk dialing Peeboy”

…welcome back ashley banks…hahahahahahahahahahahah

Kate Winslet = fat cow

Hi all. I hope I don’t go into moderation again.

I tried to post something from Liz’s new site. She was there at the Oscars (or so she says) and she said

But here we are, already forgetting who won — and learning that the biggest hubbub in the Kodak Theater press room was when the camera cut to Angelina Jolie while Jennifer Aniston and Jack Black were onstage. “I never heard such a gasp, in all my years!” said one grizzled media veteran. And that’s celebrity culture 2009 — accept it, folks. But we’ll all be back next year, and don’t pretend otherwise.

Changeling