Beyonce Shoots 'I Am' Concert Video

Beyonce Shoots 'I Am' Concert Video

Beyonce sparkles in a sequined Thierry Mugler gown as she marches with an army of men in suits in New York City’s TriBeCa neighborhood on Sunday (March 8).

The 27-year-old triple threat and her male extras filmed a special video for her upcoming “I Am…” world tour. I spy former So You Think You Can Dance contestant Danny Tidwell. Somebody give that talented guy more gigs!

This spring, Beyonce will kick off her tour, her first full-length concert tour since 2007′s sold-out “The Beyoncé Experience.” Beyonce will premiere live performances of songs from her latest album I Am… Sasha Fierce.

20+ pictures inside of Beyonce shooting an “I AM…” concert video…

beyonce concert video 01
beyonce concert video 18
beyonce concert video 19
beyonce concert video 20
beyonce concert video 21
beyonce concert video 22

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

Triple threat, I don’t think so. How about just single threat..she cannot act, and her dancing is not great, just sayin. Da girl dances horrible,

Hautecouturediva @ 03/08/2009 at 10:30 pm

That is the tackiest dress ever, I don’t give a damn who designed it! Beyonce really needs to improve her look because she is too old to be dressing like a young’n. *NEXT!!!!*

To those who think she never lipsynches – YOU ARE DELUDED. Check out her performances of single ladies. 90% of the song is lipped to a pre-recorded backing track. No wonder why she’s dancing like crazy.

The dress is designed like that. Shesh
I can’t wait though. I love Beyonce!!

~☆Fug Face Man!ston☆~ @ 03/08/2009 at 11:26 pm

beyonce – #1.

She’s strapped in there tight! It is definitely a corset. How does she breathe? I agree with everyone else–she needs to find a new look.

Love Beyonce , but not the gown..

The dress looks lovely on her. Beyonce’s body is fine, she will always look great, hips and all

her hips remind me of a certain truck- with wide hips…the kind of truck that has 4 tires in the rear…

you need to puke?
………………………………..PUKE, folks!!

AWHELLZNAH @ 03/09/2009 at 12:40 am

Some of u ppl are so far up her cooch to see she is just human and as a human she makes mistakes. Obviously it’s NOT the dress because it is made of a soft material.. it’s a corset pulled too tight and she looks ridiculous POINT BLANK!

huh # 36 your comment made no sense about the soft material.

anything soft, clingy and form fitting will show every body curve.

therefore…..she has HUGE baboon hips!

I like Beyonce but this dress is not flattering on her, I’m sorry. It makes her chest look smaller and her hips look bigger.

The dress is not the best fit, but she’s still a beautiful woman.

Antionette P. @ 03/09/2009 at 2:05 am

NO Bey!! ur fat ass knows better than this!! for a minute i thought u were a man, ur neck don’t look right and its too long. WHEN R U GONNA FIRE UR MOM!! UR JUST AS STUPID AS U LOOK!! SORRY:(

Danny Tidwell!!! Is he going to be a featured dancer on Beyonce’s Tour???

Sexymami! @ 03/09/2009 at 2:11 am

Is this tina knowles or beyonce???

FREIDA FAN @ 03/09/2009 at 2:17 am

she is an amazing performer who doesnt rely on gimmicks etc but her vioice. and i cant wait to see her in a few weeks!!

I think she looks amazing.
You want to see ugly look up jennifer Hudson

I agree with # 43. Beyonce looks beautiful. oh yeah and Jennifer is ugly…she is a frog face fatty. Beyonce looks good as always.

MickeyVonDutch @ 03/09/2009 at 4:16 am

For straight men female sexyness is supposedly all about the waist to hip ratio. She must have read about this somewhere.

gaby dupree @ 03/09/2009 at 4:23 am

Pleas epeople you can not blame a dress for the way some people look, if Meg Fox will be wearing this dress she will look perfect.
But this woman is FAKE DAKE as FAKE as chinaniston, I already
sad “THE MONKEY CAN DRESS IN SILK BIT SHE WAS, IS AND SHE
WILL BEA ALWAYS BE A MONKEY”.
If Ophra will never bring this woman into her show probably nobody
will paid the attention she got she is ugly and untalented.
The dress is beautiful she just has a giganyic ass with lots of cellulite.

she gained weight since getting married.

thats what happened. but still its not like she is fat.
she is just a little heavy on the hips and legs

#11 – Mrs. Butterworth’s – LMAO!

She’s got huge thighs. I noticed that at the Oscars.

oh, and you can have a dress with soft clingy material AND rigid structuring underneath. We’ve been doing it for years. that bodice is totally rigid until halfway down her hips. Those lumps on her hips are caused by the bodice because they are anatomically TOO HIGH UP for someone her size.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All