Drew Barrymore & Justin Long: Back On!

Drew Barrymore & Justin Long: Back On!

After splitting eight months ago, Drew Barrymore and Justin Long are back together again.

Drew, 34, and Justin, 30, walked into Hollywood hotspot Bar Marmont on Thurs., March 12, and spent the next few hours engaging in full-on PDA. A spywitness reveals to reports Life & Style, “They couldn’t get enough of each other. I don’t think they even noticed that there were other people in the room! In between kisses it was all smiles and laughs.”

The next night, the couple reunited at Ike sushi in Hollywood. “They sat at the sushi bar and ordered Sake and dinner. They were both in a great mood. They were smiling ear to ear the whole time, and laughing and looking they were so happy they were going to burst,” an eyewitness reveals. “Once they polished off the sake, Justin ordered a Sapporo beer and split it with Drew. Justin grabbed Drew‘s hand and held it on his thigh. They looked in love. They finished their dinner with him springing for the tab, and walked out arm in arm.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Drew and Justin reuniting — YAY or NAY?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
Love them @ 03/15/2009 at 1:02 am

Oh I love Justin and Drew!!!! I hope they figure it out and stay together for awhile!

Aww they’re cute!

Beatriz182 @ 03/15/2009 at 1:18 am

Aww they’re cute! [2] *-*

Good for them!

i think they are a cute couple

thoes candy girls are nastyyyyyyyyyyyyy! yuck.

yes, their back together.. love both of u..

I think they are a very cute couple and she is like a little ray of sunshine:) After seeing him in “He’s Just Not That Into You”, I think he is a cutie, too.

They look like brother and sister.

Sarah May @ 03/15/2009 at 2:48 am

they’re such a cute couple. yay!

MickeyVonDutch @ 03/15/2009 at 3:50 am

She seems like normal and fun person. Having suffered her Hollywood break down at a very early age, she had a chance to start over and she grew up to become a balanced adult. For the likes of Lohan and others, who were put on a pedestal all through their childhood, functioning as an adult appears much more challenging.

YES! They were my favourites, they always looked happy which was a nice change from all the miserable looking celeb couples out there.

………….HE SIMPLY MUST BE STUPID TOO, folks!!

They are beautiful together. Hopefully they stay together.

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!

YAY! :D

THEY ARE SO ADORABLE !
YAY!

<3333

Linda Smith @ 03/15/2009 at 8:29 am

I always thought they were great together – much better than some of her other relationships! YAY to Drew and Justin

She can’t make up her mind to save her life when it comes to men. Tom Green (her ex-husband) looks very hot on The Celeb Apprentice. Maybe she should go back to him…..

You know, I’m a big Drew Barrymore fan, and I like Justin Long too, and I know couples break-up and reunite all the time, but something seems off. I hope it works out, but I also hope they can avoid unnecessary pain…

It looks like they have learned nothing about keeping their relationship private and out of the glare of public consumption. I hope it works out but this very public “look at us” stunt is not a good sign.

Lovely lady @ 03/15/2009 at 9:29 am

I love them as a couple! I am not a Drew fan but Drew and Justin I can handle!

Now are we to forget she lost the job directing the movie Twilight after she announced it herself. I heard some guy name Juan Bayona will direct the movie.

I love Drew she has great potential and a great sprite but I think the
very public look at me stunt is because she lost that job as director of Twilight. I hope she don’t use relationships as tools like other stars do. If she does she will stay a lonely women.

I think they’re very cute together. Yay.

At least you’re not sneaking around anymore. I can’t wait til you break his heart again. You’re a pair of ***** who totally deserve each other.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All