Frankie Muniz & Elycia Marie: Kitson Couple

Frankie Muniz & Elycia Marie: Kitson Couple

Former Malcolm in the Middle star Frankie Muniz holds hands with his girlfriend, Elycia Marie, as they shops at Kitson in Los Angeles, on Friday afternoon (May 1).

The 23-year-old actor is in his fourth year as a professional racecar driver.

“I don’t want to sound conceited, but I don’t think there has been an actor or celebrity-turned-racecar driver that has made it as high up on the racecar circuit as I have,” he has told People of his fellow celebrity racecar drivers. “So I don’t think there’s anyone who can keep up with me. And that’s just me being honest.”

frankie muniz elycia marie kitson couple 01

• Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All
what happen @ 05/01/2009 at 11:50 pm

#25 is Frankie

Professional race car driver? on which circuit???? Until he actually makes it big time, he should just not comment

goslingtwilightlover @ 05/02/2009 at 12:48 am

Ewwww, what happened frankie???

HockeyGurL @ 05/02/2009 at 1:52 am

He’s got really nice eyes.

He is the hottest guy I’ve ever seen. :)

Dude looks more like 33 than 23. He is average looking. His current gf is a beauty.

LolaSvelt @ 05/02/2009 at 3:55 am

He looks 33, not 23.

i spy a………GOLD-DIGGER!

his not the top celebrety race car driver race car driver

paul newman is

RIP

( o )( o ) @ 05/02/2009 at 10:07 am

Why are people so miserable that sit on their computer and hate on others they don’t even know personally?

Anyways I think she’s gorgeous and good lock to him in his racing.

Michelle12 @ 05/02/2009 at 11:54 am

I’m his friend on his official MySpace, he posted this yesterday in a blog about that quote:

Yikes, he’s only 23? Seems like he’s been around forever. He’s obviously decided for the most part to live his life away from the paparazzi and bar hopping Hollywood younger crowd. Good for him.

lmao i always wondered what happened 2 this guy
i use 2 watch his shows =p
i had no idea he was a race car driver, im surprised i havent heard about him on sportscenter, must be a nobody
his girl is cute, nice face and figure =]

i need that dress! @ 05/02/2009 at 7:06 pm

@ew: can you ask her where she got the dress? maybe not since you called her gross, oh and 30!!!!?? Wow 30, yeah that’s really gross……moron

kylemorad @ 05/02/2009 at 9:08 pm

I’m in LOVE with her. Looks like a hotter version of Selena Gomez.

i want her dress too!! and her belt, and watch (which looks like a chanel, btw), and her shoes. she’s got great fashion sense.

Beetle Juice @ 05/02/2009 at 10:49 pm

he looks like a goblin. he needs to dunk his head in a bath tub full of rogaine too!

Ask Frankie where she got the dress, he obviously paid for it. She’s 31 BTW. Her watch is a lower end J12, guess the Muniz bucks aren’t so deep.

She’s 27, he’s 23. I WANT HER WATCH!!!!!!!! It’s a 6000$ watch, no low end in my book! Does anyone know her dress brand??

His girlfriend is gorgeous. I’ve been wanting that Chanel watch for a year!! :( I think her dress is Diane von Furstenberg??

Scottsdalelyfe @ 05/03/2009 at 12:57 pm

They always come to eat where I work (Sapporo in Scottsdale), I’ve seen them like 6 times. She is even prettier in person, always has on a great outfit and accessories. She always orders the same dinner though, kinda funny. She has worn a black J12 too, but I like the white better. Oh ya, I’ve seen them driving a black Smartcar, haha, it’s so tiny!!!

evan goodman @ 05/03/2009 at 1:28 pm

LEAVE HIM ALONE HATERS….SHE IS HOTT!!…..JEALOUSLY IS A TERRIBLE THING…..MY FREIND STAYED AT A HOTEL IN VEGAS AND THEY HAD ROOM NEXT DOOR…HE SAYS HE HEARD THEM THROUGH THE WALL BONING, HE SUPPOSELY HUNG LIKE A 8 INCHES OR SOMETHING…..KEPT HIM UPALL NIGHT!!! U GO FRANKIE……

My friend met him at a basketball game and went out with him a few times. She said the same thing about him being hung. Crazy! Probably one of the reasons this hottie like him. :D

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All