Sam Worthington & Charlize Theron: Tourists!

Sam Worthington & Charlize Theron: Tourists!

Aussie actor Sam Worthington will replace Tom Cruise and join Charlize Theron in The Tourist, a remake of the 2005 French spy thriller Anthony Zimmer.

According to Variety, The Tourist is about an Interpol agent (Theron) in Europe who manipulates an American tourist (Worthington) in an attempt to flush out an elusive criminal who was her former lover.

Sam, 33, has been in much-demand since starring in the summer blockbuster Terminator Salvation. He next stars in James Cameron‘s Avatar, out in December.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Hooray! I’ve no idea who Sam Worthington is & haven’t seen any of his films but so glad Charlize (my favourite actress) won’t be in a film with Tom Cruise now!

Cannot stand Tom Cruise, so good news, hopefully this means the film will turn out good now. :)

He’s hot……….and she’s gorgeous!

Great news. I have been a big fan of Sam Worthington’s since I saw him in TS! He owned that movie and was easily MVP. Happy to see he is getting alot of work.

my god! soon,this actor will have more project movies than Di Caprio!

Oh baby! I will definitely see all of his movies just to see his exy self! That man is so sexy. I would let him do me like a slave :)

good news @ 08/03/2009 at 6:19 pm

Me too im glad Tom Cruise is not in it, he doesn’t match with Charlize, she is tall, elegant, glamorous , talented and private, i think his tabloid antics and crasy stuffs will ruin it.

Two hotness on screen! fire works baby!

YAY tommy girl aka sciento sicko is not doing it!!!!!!!

IamLegend @ 08/03/2009 at 6:38 pm

Great! no Tommy Girl just might make this movie a winner

Charlize has many projects coming! Good for her, one of the best actress of this generation.

Im soooooo gonna see this

Now that Crazy Cruise, his aliens and his couch-hopping antics are no longer involved with this project, I’m actually looking forward to it.

anniefannie @ 08/03/2009 at 7:36 pm

Woo Hoo! I’m so glad Crazy Tom Thumb is not doing this movie. I love Charlize and TC would look ridiculous co-starring with her and plus I dont want Charlize to get the TC stink on her. TC stink=$cieno poisoning. Stay clear of Xenu!

graceful beauty @ 08/03/2009 at 9:50 pm

Thanks for the news jared! can’t wait to watch this charlize next project with that hottie, her acting just blew me away and her beauty is stunning she personifies the grace and the class.

cruise choose the wichita project to work with cameron diaz and it will be a action -comedy so he left this film

stellartes @ 08/04/2009 at 12:48 am

he is sooooo hot and a great actor! I just say yipeeeeeeeeeee!

If you can get your hands on it, watch “Getting Square” with Sam in it. He is fabulous, vulnerable yet tough and oh soooo gorgeous!

#5******** @ 08/03/2009 at 4:56 pm I think Sam will make a great character for the movie. Tom Cruise isn’t that great an actor and shouldn’t be put up there with Theron. Wonder why he was replaced?
=============================

well,seems you will be disppointed since Tom never account taking this movie,instead choosing Cameron Diaz as his co-star and will start shoot in Sep or Oct.You haters are so pathetic in believing such a twisted rumour . so ,here is the origianl news
“Worthington is stepping in for Tom Cruise, who was previously attached to the project. Cruise had been flirting with the remake since last year, before he finally moved on to the untitled James Mangold project at Fox.

Trust me the deal Charlize had was that Tom Cruise was her co-star, so soon the next news coming out will be Charlize bowing out to do a “certain remake” for big money.
Special deals most times are tied in with the financing of the movie, and the budget involved. Here’s a hint, look at the Studio heads involved and you will see who is behind the voucher-financing.

of course he is much in demand. he is a hott piece of man!!! :D

Two hotness on screen! Yesss!!!

thank you god @ 08/05/2009 at 7:18 pm

@lanlan8452:

2 talentless old hag has beens doing action-comedy old hag pizza face with the freak tommy girl trying to boost their slow career..well that crap comedy sound pretty pathetic ,that will certainly not help his low career since whene he didn’t shoot a movie btw?? thank god This oscar winner of charlize theron is not dealing with this Xenu freak , what a good news haliluaaaa.

thank you god @ 08/05/2009 at 7:20 pm

@Seth:

Ummm Theron was in this project way before your tiny xenu freak, who was turning around this project ,she was going to do it with or without him , thank god our prayers come true!!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All