Colin Farrell & Girlfriend Welcome A Son

Colin Farrell & Girlfriend Welcome A Son

Colin Farrell and his girlfriend Alicja Bachleda welcomed a son on October 7, according to E! News.

The 33-year-old In Bruges actor, who has a child from a previous relationship, is now the proud papa of baby boy Henry Tadeusz Farrell.

Colin and Alicja met on the on the set of Ondine earlier this year – she played a woman Colin catches in his fishing net (who he believes to be a mermaid).

Congratulations to the happy couple!!

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

What a ****… he needs an irish girl… Flush it down the loo.

orig malibumom @ 10/30/2009 at 11:27 pm

Sorry-I don’t mean to be rude, but I wouldn’t “have a nice day” with Colin. Hotness and gray matter are usually mutually exclusive!

earlier this year? wow, they’re fast :D

I just googled pics of Alicja. She has really oily skin, lol. Sorry, had to say that ;)

congrats!!!

wszystkiego najlepszego Alicja dla Ciebie i Twojej nowej rodziny ;)

Jokergurl @ 10/31/2009 at 1:11 am

I wonder what his ex Emma Forrest thinks of this since she’s writing a screenplay (being made into a movie no less) about her and Colin’s relationship. Yeah, kissing and telling not very classy Emma. Anyway congratulations to the cute couple Colin and Alicja.

Finally a nice normal name.
Thanks!

And his GF has a WOW-WOW-WOW figure after 2 weeks.

One word – manwhore. Settle down Colin and quit dicking around.

Isn’t this his second with a different girl?

nice couple! she’s so pretty!

ck_always @ 10/31/2009 at 3:27 am

Quit talking like you’d resist that. Come on in Colin ..

magdalene. @ 10/31/2009 at 3:31 am

Congrats !
I’m only so sorry for Alicia cause she’s a really fantastic girl and unfortunately we all know that their relationship won’t last long… :|

why you don’t showing pictures of her?

gossipxoxo @ 10/31/2009 at 3:35 am

I saw her in ‘trade’. she’s great actress!

I saw her in ‘trade’. she’s great actress!

@Eilinn: Just wondering, are you Irish? Your name sounds very Irish to me. =)

maryrowery @ 10/31/2009 at 5:27 am

nasza duma narodowa… :/

Alicja is amazing! Colin’s got lucky.

Alicja is from Poland just like me ;) She is famous in our country

oh ! I love her. I saw her – she’s beautiful. A heard Polish girls pretty – I don’t know I”ve never been there! Maybe it wil be a first normal couple ?

Well congratulations … Just like BP&AJ you guys work fast at least you weren’t married at all as the one was when he got his girl pregnant… Wish you all happiness..

I would also like to say I saw pics of her and shes gorgeous…

I hope he won’t hurt her. I’m from Poland too and Alicja was never a celebrity type or a fame *****, even though she is very popular here because she played a main role in Andrzej Wajda (our most famous director, Oscar-winner) film as her debut. She was always rather the ambitious, decent, smart type of an actress. She didn’t change boyfriends like the other young actressess. She had one serious relationship, which ended about a year before she met Colin. She have to be very much in love with him, because this whole situation with quick romance with Hollywood Playboy and a child after few months is just not her style. Everyone who has known her before is shocked.

Alicja is very beautiful !!!
Love her <3