Reese Witherspoon Turns Another 'Page'

Reese Witherspoon Turns Another 'Page'

Reese Witherspoon is all smiles as she grabs lunch with a friend at the Brentwood Tavern on Thursday (March 25) in Brentwood, Calif.

The actress, who turned 34 on Monday, carried her favorite 3.1 Phillip Lim “Page” bag!

Earlier this week, Reese and her new beau, Jim Toth, were spotted picking up groceries together after celebrating her birthday.

10+ pictures inside of Reese Witherspoon leaving lunch with a friend…

reese witherspoon brentwood tavern 01

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

She seems pretty happy!!! Gorgeous girl.

YM Gordon @ 03/26/2010 at 3:14 pm

says the man who filed for bankruptcy twice

She didn’t waste anytime moving on from Jake. Usually it takes a while to get over the feelings for the previous relationship. She must be wonder woman.

She looks lovely and happy. Good for her! :)

I think she is ugly myself!!!

lexy hates bilson @ 03/26/2010 at 5:33 pm

She’s got a great smile!! I don’t know how she manages to happy with these goons (the paps) following her every move – but she does!!

Team jake forever… U trash reese…

“Look at me! I’m happy…I mean, I’m so happy…I mean, I’m so very happy!”

“I wonder if the photog got enough pics of me smiling? Oh well, I’ll just keep a big smile on my face to make sure!” says Reese

I agree, I think she moves way too fast especially for someone with young kids. I mean, the kids get attached to one of her men, then she dumps them and does she ever think what happens to the kids?? I know they seem to have a great father, but you really should set an example for your children.

Well Reese is really heavily promoting herself. She doesn’t have a movie coming out for awhile so she has to keep interest in her self-centered self. Plus it also conivinent that ex-hubby Ryan has a movie coming out to promote and then ex-bearding partner, Jake, has a movie coming out to promote. What better way for tabloids to give her more attention than photo ops about a new shomance partner. Yeah, sweet, down to earth, perfect mother my ass.

ISAAC DANIEL SHOFF @ 03/26/2010 at 8:50 pm

I HOPE YOU FIND HAPINESS AND LOVE.
ISAAC SHOFF

What happened to her? She’s had 4 utterly crappy forgettable films in the last 5 years since Walk the Line and the big O win. Her luck is drying up too early. She seems destined to replace Jennifer Aniston as the romcom queen.

More d@mn photo ops – UGH!

Ghetto Fabulous @ 03/26/2010 at 9:35 pm

Nobody knows what hapened between her and Jake. But I thought Reese moved on so fast from Ryan to be with Jake, which technically makes jake the rebound guy. Maybe she finally got over her divorce and Jim-what’s-his-face is maybe the first person she genuinely falls in love with.

Jake was just a rebound showmance. He’s better off without all that crap.

She is SUCH A loser!

@Ghetto Fabulous: She is mainly in love with herself of course. Men are simply to be tasted and then spit out. You know, like those food testers.

I never got the feeling that she was passionate about Jake, and although I like Jake and think he is also a very good actor, I think he was a rebound over Ryan who I think she was hart broken over. Her new man seems pretty hot, so we’ll see what happens.

Love her (and the bag, lol), but I have some issues over the breakup with Jake, he seems sooooo adorable. But then I guess they weren’t right for each other.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz @ 03/27/2010 at 2:29 pm

Boring and fugly biitch.

Reese's PR sh*t @ 03/27/2010 at 3:13 pm

Her “relationship” with Gyllenhaal was just a showmance – Witherspoon used Jake to sell her “I have it all” public image after Ryan left her for Abbie Cornish.
Reese is doing the same thing with the Mr Wet T Shirt Contest – check out Us Weekly and People magazine and find out how “Reese was never so happy before and how much is Mr CAA Agent beter than Jake Gyllenhaal”.
Same, old PR fiction again.

Looks like she dumped Toothy Tile AKA her fake gay boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal for another fake boyfriend! PHONY!

truthteller @ 03/27/2010 at 4:28 pm

Absolutely false, man- hating disturbed woman, leaves nothing but pain in her wake. I have known her personally for years. Not a good mother, mediocre actress whose best days are behind her, deeply disturbed psychologically, on massive doses of anti- depressants and anti-anxiety drugs. Pretends to be a moral person. Sad really, she needs help,suffers from acute narcissism.

Team Jake @ 03/27/2010 at 8:37 pm

@9-22-24 AMEN TO THAT!!! I think exactly the same thing about that WOMAN!!!

Unfortunately her FANS and STANS believe in the Good Girl, American Sweetheart,Great Mother,Southern Belle, Philantropic and MISS Little PERFECT that she and her PR Team project.

Worst of All, they believe EVERYTHING that THE PRESS say about RW (especially US Weekly).

That woman is fake as HELL, She’s probably the FAKEST and PHONIEST actress in Hollywood; Reese is glowing by her PHONINESS!!!!

She is even not a good actress, OK as best!!!

AND an egocentric, selfish, narcissistic MOTHER; who pretend to put her KIDS FIRST ( That right she “dumped” Jake IS’NT IT!).

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All