Johnny Depp Gets Arrested

Johnny Depp Gets Arrested

For his next movie, that is!

Johnny Depp gets himself in a bit of a bind as he’s handcuffed to a Motoscafo boat on the set of The Tourist in Venice, Italy on Monday (April 12).

The 46-year-old actor was joined on the ominous set by co-star Angelina Jolie.

Johnny is expected to head to the Cannes Film Festival next month in France to support Rum Diary. Angelina‘s hubby, Brad Pitt, is also expected to appear in support of his film, Tree of Life!

johnny depp handcuffed the tourist 01
johnny depp handcuffed the tourist 02
johnny depp handcuffed the tourist 03
johnny depp handcuffed the tourist 04
johnny depp handcuffed the tourist 05
johnny depp handcuffed the tourist 06
johnny depp handcuffed the tourist 07
johnny depp handcuffed the tourist 08
johnny depp handcuffed the tourist 09

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

can not believe i am on the first page
Love AJ!!!
God bless the jolie-pitts

looking good I love them both can’t wait for this movie!!!

jesus!!
you scared me with that headline j!

lovely lovely lovely jolie :)…now,after i saw johnny’s look..his hair and everything..i am sure this movie is going be a success..they sure look like they have some chemistry going on (only for the movie of course,she’s still looking gorgeous next to hubby pitt)

Angelina and Johnny look like they are doing a great job on The Tourist. I cannot wait to go see it.

one more thing to add “the lives of others” (same director) is such a good movie suspensful sad and moving it has subtitles but people should check it out then they would be even more excited about this

Brat Pitt is not Angies hubby not yet

my dream movie couple @ 04/13/2010 at 2:39 pm

I love Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie. I’ve always wanted them to work together. yip yip

thats_right @ 04/13/2010 at 2:40 pm

oh my god Angelina looks so gorgeous, she’s like a potrait, I love Johnny and Angelina great actor and actress. :)

Brad and Angelina and the kids forever :)

Angie looks great. I can’t wait to see Brad and her at Cannes.

ANGELINA IS A **** @ 04/13/2010 at 2:43 pm

Thumb up Thumb down -1

That **** isn’t married to Brad Pitt. Remember Jared Angelina is a ***** and a ***** doesn’t have a hubby.
………………………………………

At least she has a man who has been committed to her for the last 5 years and still going. Maniston is also not married and has no man who is committed to her. Who’s the **** now stupid?

They look good together (on screen of course!)… I can’t wait for The Tourist… and Brad & Angie are not marry… they are a happy couple!

Angelina is a saint @ 04/13/2010 at 2:50 pm

I love you Angie!!!

ANGELINA IS A GODDESS @ 04/13/2010 at 2:53 pm

ANGELINA IS A **** @ 04/13/2010 at 2:43 pm
……………..

Don’t you have a bridge to jump off of?

I hope this movie will do well! From some of the pic of Depp and Jolie-Pitt….wohooooooooooooooo!!!!

Can’t wait to see Angie and Hubby in Cannes :-)
Johnny is hot!

ı love you angii

@my dream movie couple: same here! i swear, weeks before i heard this was an actual movie and who they were considering i was wondering why angelina, supposedly the sexiest woman alive, and johnny depp, definitely the sexiest man alive, have NOT been in a movie together. i was telling all my friends about how amazing that would be, and weeks later i heard they had one and were working on getting the other on board. needless to say, i’m extremely excited for this movie, and i want it all to be a surprise when i see it but i can’t help but look at the pictures…LOL that will be too much sexiness on one screen! i sound like suchhh a dork, but i can’t wait L-)

If Angie is pregnant, she will reveal it at Cannes. All of a sudden she’ll be there in a gorgeous dress with her little bump. She’s good at hiding it until she wants to make it public. I have a feeling they’re expecting.

‘Angelina’s hubby Brad Pitt’. Jared you push the haters over the edge. hehehe

Angelina is extraordinarily beautiful because she is so contend with her life. She has her true love and their beautiful kids and that is the centre of her universe. She cannot help but glow and be beautiful.

Angelina is most beautiful when she is pregnant. Always, in the early months she has a special glow and Brad and her look like they are sharing the world’s biggest secret!!

to slimey #11 @ 04/13/2010 at 3:26 pm

And how do you know they are not married? Under the laws of some localities on this earth they definitely are.

Such a stupid ignorant vile B you are!!!!!

Angelina looks beautiful.