Lance Armstrong: Baby #5 is On The Way!

Lance Armstrong: Baby #5 is On The Way!

Tour de France champion Lance Armstrong is about to be a dad for the fifth time!

The 38-year-old cyclist and his girlfriend, Anna Hansen, are expecting their second child together in October – big brother Maxwell is 10 months old (via People).

Lance even started a Twitter for the yet-to-be-born child! Baby “Cinco”‘s first tweet read “I got 2 arms, 2 legs, a nickname, and [I’m] 2 inches long. See y’all in October.”

FYI: Lance has three children from a previous marriage.

Credit: Leigh Vogel; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Anna Hansen, Lance Armstrong, Pregnant Celebrities

WENN
  • Snooki goes makeup free during her pregnancy- US Weekly
  • Columbus Short was patriotic during his arrest- TMZ
  • Watch a trailer of Sylvester Stallone's new film Reach Me- Gossip Cop
  • Forever In Your Mind serenades a fan on July 4th - Just Jared Jr
  • See twenty awesome moments from Forrest Gump - Entertainment Weekly
  • Jimmy Kimmel dances to Sia's 'Chandelier'- Huffington Post
  • Gwyneth Paltrow's GOOP focuses on food trucks- Lainey Gossip
  • Nicole Brown Simpson's dad Louis Brown Jr. has passed away at the age of 90- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Rachelle Leah shows off her amazing bikini body in Las Vegas- Hollywood Tuna

Norma Stitz @ 04/30/2010 at 1:46 pm

Jesus Christ…….That one nut is working overtime…….Congrats….I guess?

SayWhat?! @ 04/30/2010 at 1:53 pm

@Norma Stitz:

I dont think its his nuts but his pee pee.

So sorry Sheryl. So sorry. She didnt get none.

Goddess circle meeting tonight! LOL!

Lucky Charm @ 04/30/2010 at 2:05 pm

Congratulations to them both, I guess. She’s certainly securing her future anyway.

I’ll bet cheryl crow is pissed! he’s a regular baby maker now

I still don’t understand why Lance Armstrong divorced his first wife. After she stayed with him for years while he battled cancer. Then he recovers, divorces her, and runs around thinking he’s hollywood fitness guy.

Protected mOde @ 04/30/2010 at 2:43 pm

Everywhere i look, I see Elin Woods

LANCE4TIGER2010 @ 04/30/2010 at 2:55 pm

She must not know about this new thing called birth control…

This guy is a dirtbag. Dumps his wife after she helps him through cancer, then hooks up with Sheryl Crow, dumps her for some other Ho and starts hanging around with Matthew Mcconohaigh, thinking he’s all that.

This douche rides a bicycle, that’s it! What a scumbag he truly is.

#10, Is that one of the goddess circle hags? LOL!

I thought the reason why he and Sheryl Crow broke up was because she was ready to have a family? Anyway, Sheryl is better off without him and her little boy is precious. They are so lucky to have one another.

CanadaGirl @ 05/01/2010 at 12:18 am

This guy is a douche.

what an idiot; he couldn’t stand kids when he was with his wife and then with Sheryl Crow. Dumped Sheryl because she wanted one. Then all of a sudden he’s Mr. Mom with this ugly *****. Hypocrite.

He dumps Sheryl because she wants kids, and is now breeding like a rabbit with a random girlfriend. I have no respect for them.

Oh Please, maybe he DIDNT want to have kids with SCrow. All those goddess circle meetings and every one of her HENS being all up in his business forever… cant say I blame him.