Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Scarlett Johansson: White House Correspondents' Dinner with Twin Brother!

Scarlett Johansson: White House Correspondents' Dinner with Twin Brother!

Scarlett Johansson is pure perfection at the 2010 White House Correspondents’ Dinner at the Washington Hilton Hotel on Saturday (May 1) in Washington, D.C.

The 25-year-old Iron Man 2 actress was accompanied by her equally as good-looking twin brother, Hunter. The Johansson twins sat at the Huffington Post table next to John Cusack, Entourage‘s Jeremy Piven and talent agent Ari Emanuel.

The dinner raised money for WHCA scholarships and honors the recipients of the organization’s journalism awards.

M.I.A. was Scarlett‘s husband, Ryan Reynolds.

FYI: Scarlett wore a Miu Miu dress and clutch and Prada shoes.

15+ pictures inside of Scarlett and Hunter Johansson at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner

scarlett johansson white house correspondents dinner 01

Credit: Janet Mayer, Brandon Todd ; Photos: INFdaily, SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Hunter Johansson, Scarlett Johansson

John Parra/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All
Katsaridoula @ 05/02/2010 at 12:53 pm

@paraabe:

who is talking? You spend here even more time than me!!! :-DDDDDDD Btw mind your own business, I’ve just came back from being out. I do know how to enjoy life, you know. You seem to be the one with the problem, not me :-* Mmmwah

Status quo @ 05/02/2010 at 1:07 pm

@cristina:

Dude which restaurant?

woooow he’s hot

Scarlett is HOT @ 05/02/2010 at 1:35 pm

Loved her on IronMan 2 :)

Her brother is HOT

Her brother is hot, and she’s hot. Together they’re hot twins!

Notice her lip filler versus his natural mouth.

horrible style @ 05/02/2010 at 4:11 pm

Omg she looks horiible, what the hell does she have a mirror?? ugly dress she looks like a short puffy, ugly short legs, plain face completely washed up.

i’m SHOCKED. she is a twin?

dude i didnt know that scarlett had a twin isnt that kewl n hes cute omg i gotta get on this site more often

Cute and pregnant.

cute and pregnant

She’s cute and pregnant!

brucewillislostbrother @ 05/02/2010 at 5:30 pm

@Taylo well it didn’t look like that a week ago (Iron Man 2 premiere photos were posted here too)

@sally: I didn’t notice that at first, but yeah you’re right…aside from the nails, everything looks gorgeous.
Speaking of gorgeous, her brother is DAMN FINE! lol I don’t think I’ve ever seen pictures of him. They don’t look alike enough to be twins though…

@001002: I WANT her twin brother. haha!
Okay wait, I just realized that not only do they not look alike, they have different colored eyes! How’s that possible if they’re twins?! I’ve never seen that on twins, fraternal or identical, and I’m trying to remember the little I know about genetics…lol

Her chest is looking good

Gorgeous, and she doesn’t french kiss her brother….

You do know that Jeremy Piven was in Vegas at the fights & not in DC at that event. Don’t even think John Cusack was there. Gotta check your sources.

FUGLY BROTHER @ 05/03/2010 at 2:35 am

EEWWW HER BROTHER IS FUGLY

Pencil neck!! @ 05/03/2010 at 2:36 am

Her bro looks like a nerd with that scrawny pencil neck of his. I’m sure she feels relieved to have gotten all of the good looks. LOL

ALANIS MORISETTE @ 05/03/2010 at 2:39 am

She looks great here but I always thought she was a little bit shady. People were saying she and Ryan began dating while Ryan was still engaged to Alanis Morissette. There’s something about her that seems really sketchy.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All