LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian: Kissing Couple

LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian: Kissing Couple

Leann Rimes and her boyfriend Eddie Cibrian show off their unbridled love for each other with a public kiss on Friday (June 25) in Santa Monica, Calif.

WATCH: LeAnn’s “Swingin’” Music Video

The happy couple held hands and got affectionate with each other as they strolled down Montana Ave. While waiting for the traffic light, LeAnn and Eddie leaned in for a quick kiss.

10+ pictures inside of kissing couple LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian

• Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 914 » Show All
Jealous of What @ 06/27/2010 at 9:48 am

@dave:
u realize that u and ur various akas are the ONLY ones saying that leAnn looks better than Brandi. STEP AWAY from the pr machine known as JJ and see what people think of her. everyone was saying why the heck would he leave his beautiful wife for fugly leAnn but then we have to remember leAnn is rich and he aint got a stable job. he’ll use her and dump her just like he did to the last mistress Scheana, he dumped his mistress for another mistress you see the pattern? He’s getting some action from elsewhere, then when they break up you leAnn supporters will be trashing eddie left and right kinda like how ppl who supported mel are trashing oskana lol

Jealous of What @ 06/27/2010 at 9:48 am

@dave:

Erin Renee @ 06/27/2010 at 10:06 am

You know they say that no publicity is bad publicity. I didn’t even know that Eddie had a hallmark movie on today. It was only because Gwen went on and on and on about it in all of her posts that I found out Eddie’s movie will be on hallmark today. Luckily I set my tivo to record it just in time! I guess all these photo ops he’s doing for his movie are working. Thanks Gwen for being a big part of the PR machine and getting those ratings Eddie was hoping for!

LMAO

Eddie got fired due to his tacky love life and lack of professionalism on the set of CSI Miami. He would brag about his love life (with LeAnna Rimes) to his fellow cast mates. lol Karma reacted quickly this time. Read about ii in Intouch Weekely!

Brandi is a gorgeous woman, LeAnn Rimes is rich but, not attractive. Brandi’s Cosmo magazine interview was an eye opener. It’s a matter of time before Eddie cheats on LeAnn.

JJ – Ban this Gwen chick. She is seriously unstable and spends her time ranting, stalking and harassing certain celebrities on a couple of websites and allowing her to continue to post just fuels her paranoia and mental instability.

Lovely couple – holding hands, smiling, and enjoying life together! Eddie looks miserable. LOL

Gwen – it’s quite obvious that you have been dumped by a boyfriend/husband by the way you take take to these boards and stalk and rant on and on about them. Seriously. You need some professional help!
And I have no idea why you call me and other people this CMBD or whatever name. Maybe you’re swearing at me in another language ?? LOL
Bottom line Gwen. Get on with your own life and leave them to theirs and any other celebs who have gone through maritial problems. It will happen again. Guaranteed. So you can’t obsess about all of them or you’re going to wind up in a loony bin.

Go Ask Alice @ 06/27/2010 at 11:14 am

131 posts!!

Lets all move on.

Brandi sold their home. Eddie gets a cut from the 2.2 million.
tmz..com

THe home was theirs. It is most likely bad mem., too close to Eddie and LeAnn’s new home ( remember LeAnn bought a new home for her and Eddie which was closer to Brandi”s) , and Brandi was fresh start.

LeAnn and Eddie spend time,vacations,with the kids and lunch with the kids and his parents.see LeAnn’s twitter

Dean has moved on. Time and proof tells there because we know he got a nice settlement.We know LeAnn made him sign a confidentiality clause. But still, the guy could leak things through a 3rd party,and he has not. He has a new love and a new city,and career.Good for him. He is a A+ #1 kind of guy.

LeAnn and Eddie won this, their life and WHAT a life sweet life they have being in love,money,events,great vacas, 2 kids, his parents,their friends.
Their life is just the way they have had it and wanted it to be for the past 2 years.

Brandi, I have sympathy fo, for how EDDIE and Le Ann treated her like a fool , but Brandi needs to let it GO!!!!!!!.
It is not worth her energy. Forget Eddie Cibrian ever existed.
He ain’t worth her thought.
No more interviews, nothing.
She is well off, has2 healhty hand some kids,and is very a very pretty girl,a good catch for a good guy.
Brandi can do 100 % better than Eddie .

Thanks Gwen, didn’t know Eddie’s movie was airing today.

to ZOE: Consider that gwen is close family to Brandi. And thank you for the morning laugh about gwen maybe swearing at you in a foreign language when she calls you CBMO…rofl

Thanks gwen for the EC movie alert.

Jason aka Star and Jealous of What: Don’t find BG gorgeous but if you’re a relative your nuttiness is understandable. Get some help too because you are almost overboard on this issue. How’s Robin and Rita these days?

There’s no apathetic body language on Eddie’s part diving in for a smooch. If you owned a Porsche Cayenne like LeAnn you might want to do the driving too. I drive my man around because I enjoy driving my own car but don’t mind being a passenger in his. That’s some narrow-minded mind-set in the poster who thought Eddie was a douche for not driving.

@gwen: I HAVE NOT POSTED ANYWHERE UNDER YOUR NAME OR ANYBODY ELSE’S NAME OTHER THAN MY OWN !!!!
Guess you didn’t know that Sienna is going to Broadway in a show!!!!

gwen is really trying to get me barred from posting. She says I post uner how many names now? 30? She says that I am an adultress.
She said that I spread a virus and I don’t know how many other things yet she is allowed to keep spreading malice everywhere she goies.
I didn’t know that Eddie’s movie was on tonight either – thanks, gwen.
I send you no bad vibes or virus or anything else. I also thnk you need help. So I say to you, gwen, God be with you!!

Jennifer Aniston Clone @ 06/27/2010 at 1:54 pm

@Gwen: Thanks you complete moron! I’m now watching Eddie’s Hallmark movie Healing Hands. He’s really cute in it too! I wouldn’t have even known that it was on if it weren’t for you. And you say you don’t agree with “no publicity is bad publicity”. I wonder how many people are watching the movie because YOU told them about it. So funny! Dumb, dee, dumb, dumb, D – U – U – U – U – U – M – B!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I’m cbme now because I used the word publicity. There’s lots of common words that we can’t use or Gwen will accuse us of being someone else. You should make a list Gwen!

anonymous 000 @ 06/27/2010 at 2:17 pm

Which name does she mean? She uses so many, so let her be specific or we can list them and she can take her pick. ; )

Jennifer Aniston Clone @ 06/27/2010 at 2:43 pm

Marie: Please tell me the meaning of wewe and the story behind wewenlove. I see lots of people mentioning it, but don’t know the story. Please and thanks!

I think he is hot as hell. I don’t know how she scored him. Sometimes people just find each other and I think that they seem to be right for each other. Seinfeld ditched his new bride on their honeymoon.

Aren’t these two schmucks dead yet? Oh, that was their careers!

A douchebag and his mistress.

@Jennifer Aniston Clone:

I may be wrong — but I thought Eddie’s kids called LeAnn “Wee Wee” instead of Lee Lee. Cute!
The kids have really taken to LeAnn! She is obviously a wonderful person.
I don’t like Eddie Cibrian – I personally think he is a world class DOUCH/E and loser and he isn’t even all that hot (sorry, Mario Lopez does that look better, Eddie) but if he makes Leann happy, so be it.
I was happy to see Eddie go – he sucked on CSI.
LeAnn is a true talent and must have a heart of gold to deal with that true loser, idiot Eddie.
LOVE YOU LEANN!!!!

SHEANA WAS TOO GOOD FOR EDDIE – AS IS LEANNE.
Brandi was less than Eddie.

Jen Clone…..the younger son hadn’t mastered the “l” sound and the easier sound, “w”, was used. So LeLe became WeWe. And, apparently, WeWe is what Jake calls LeAnn. Precious!

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 914 » Show All