Jude Law & Sienna Miller: Ponza Pair

Jude Law & Sienna Miller: Ponza Pair

Sienna Miller and Jude Law stay liplocked all day while vacationing together on Thursday (July 15) in Ponza, Italy.

WATCH: Jude Sings Karaoke

Two weeks ago, Jude, 37, and Sienna, 28, attended a concert by American alternative rock band The Dead Weather.

These two lovebirds are inseparable!

And if you missed it, check out a video about Sienna‘s trip to Haiti!

UPDATE: Sources are reporting that Jude and Sienna were not in Ponza but in Gallipoli, Italy on the Ionian Sea, a region called “Salento.”

15+ pictures inside of Ponza pair Jude Law and Sienna Miller

jude law sienna miller ponza 12
jude law sienna miller ponza 13
jude law sienna miller ponza 14
jude law sienna miller ponza 15

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 » Show All

I still think it’s all a big PR for Sienna. I think that when she went on her trip, the studio told her that her image hasn’t improved and she needs to do something.
The pictues look staged. Who is that person next to her in the boat. It’s like she’s sitting down with someone else and jude comes over. She looks drunk in some of them.
Don’t like her and definately don’t trust her. She has a foul mouth and she wants to be famous.

Fashion, baby @ 07/15/2010 at 8:45 pm

I love them

Like attracts like.

Hey ho, get off RDJs kool-aid or get the repulsor ray!

@xx:

She had an affair with a married man herself. They deserve each other.

Yummy, sexy Jude on the beach! *kiss kiss*

How DARE this stupid tramp cry and moan about hard things are in Haiti, how struggling families should give money to help, and then she has the NERVE to run off on a vacations after two days in Haiti?!? She hasn’t worked in forever, and she has to run off and take a vacation. She doesn’t care about Haiti, she cares about her career! What a superficial, worthless, two-faced ho-bag!!

And Jesus, guys, get a room, pervs.

longchamp @ 07/15/2010 at 9:40 pm

PSA to everyone and no one in particular: ladies, THIS is what the opposite of ‘he’s just not that into you’ looks like. Really, really don’t think this one doesn’t call her for days b/c he’s ‘busy w/work’ or needs ‘space’….

just yuck @ 07/15/2010 at 9:47 pm

Look at these two, and find every human fault known to man: avarice, sloth, pride, rage, consuption, lying, cheating, excess, and empty, thoughtless living. Kind of sad that people like this get the rewards that they do.

Hey sienna, those Hatians still wrighing on your mind? Or did you forget them as soon as your butt hit the first class seat on your air conditioned flight to Italy?

just yuck @ 07/15/2010 at 9:57 pm

I’m empty-headed, my mom dropped me when I was a baby, I get confused easily, I pick my nose and wipe it under my seat, I pee in my front yard, I’m jealous of everyone I see because I’m fat and can’t get a date, yes I’m jealous of Sienna.

I would gladly eat Jude’s poop if I had the chance.

Brightside @ 07/15/2010 at 10:10 pm

The only love life I have is the pathetic hope that someday I will be able to experience Jude Law sneezing on me. I haven’t had sex with a real man in 20 years.

CanadaGirl @ 07/15/2010 at 10:13 pm

I have no job. I live on welfare. I never bathe. I just sit all day long and wait for Jude to appear on a website so I may post blog after blog about him. I am too stupid to find anything more worthwhile to do.

to pancake face @ 07/15/2010 at 10:29 pm

you should kill yourself
but i won’t do it for you

to canadagirl @ 07/15/2010 at 10:35 pm

canadagirl is a coward and a bully BEN/Brideshead aka pancake face
stop making fun of the poor and unemployed who you stole from

Damm, these two are hot!

i agree with the sentiments that people should get off rdj’s kool aid

Get a room! hahahaha. Just kidding. They seem meant for each other and look good together actually.

Brightside @ 07/16/2010 at 2:22 am

@ #’s 63, 64, 65, 66
LOL – whoever posted that…you have a sense of humour at least. A little juvenile, though, don’t you think.

Never understand why the sight of two people making out on a beach gets the American Puritan Prude Society knotting their knickers so much! Makes you wonder what these people do for fun, because they’re certainly not doing it with the opposite s*x.

Well I hope that Jude and Sienna are having oodles of fun where they are and shocking old biddies everywhere with their love for each other.

they are much better than leo and bar.. at least they seem to be in love :)

GROSSSSSSSS @ 07/16/2010 at 3:11 am

NASTY STD-FILLED COUPLE. Yuck! They are both so dirty looking.

Spineless Fool @ 07/16/2010 at 3:16 am

@Cate: “I guess being cheated on and humiliated and lied to just doesn’t bother her.” SO TRUE. Some women honestly don’t have any backbone or dignity. Sienna is one of them. I wonder if she’s even met Jude’s love child he had with the college girl from Florida who had to sue him for child support?! They are all such a horrible mess!

EUROTRASH @ 07/16/2010 at 3:26 am

Hope this pair of EUROTRASH stay across the pond. Hollywood has enough trash as it is (such as Roman Polanski and all the sickos who support him like Natalie Portman, Adrian Brody, mogul Harvey, Martin Scorsese, Harrison Ford, etc).

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 » Show All